• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:08:35 PM
I can't believe they are letting you out already. WTF? I had a coworker make an attempt at her life a few years back and she was in hospital for a month. What provisions have they made for your treatment? Are they medicating you? Make sure the medications they give you don't increase the suicidal ideation. Many do. Also, will you be staying with your sister?

If he told them he was suicidal, they wouldn't let him walk out.

"Can't believe" indeed.

chefist

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 20, 2015, 12:13:32 PM
I sometimes wonder if there are others here from those early AOL groups, and that I might have spoken to so long ago.   

But Chine is the first verified connection!  No proof we talked then, but from what she said, we might have crossed paths as far as being present in the same room at the same time since she recalls the prank event.

I didn't have AOL, but hung out for a while on the old Geo Cities Twenty Something chats...wow, the beginning of it all back in 1995...

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:13:41 PM
    If he told them he was suicidal, they wouldn't let him walk out.

"Can't believe" indeed.

It's nice that you were there with him to observe everything that went on as it was happening. You seem like a good friend and someone worth knowing.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:17:29 PM
It's nice that you were there with him to observe everything that went on as it was happening. You seem like a good friend and someone worth knowing.

Were you always this gullible? Or is it due to CTE from falling off a turnip truck?

You can only aspire to be half the woman Notorious Banana is.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:08:35 PM
I believe you, Neffy. Mind if I call you Neffy? Anyway, in the field of life/Bellgab, there is shit and there are flowers. Ignore the shit. It's useless. Draw inspiration from the flowers . I can't believe they are letting you out already. WTF? I had a coworker make an attempt at her life a few years back and she was in hospital for a month. What provisions have they made for your treatment? Are they medicating you? Make sure the medications they give you don't increase the suicidal ideation. Many do. Also, will you be staying with your sister? It may also help to speak to others in the transgender community that have gone through or are going through what you are. There is no reason that you should not have a support group.

http://www.hrc.org/topics/transgender?gclid=Cj0KEQiApruyBRCFqoDu1pbk9rkBEiQAF8EFdb_XiJP9ipNON5xmZ_WpUTF8kwVNXQTZVQtNq8zNpD0aAh058P8HAQ

The nurse at Portneuf gave me three options. First one was to prescribe me a ton of anxiety meds and send me home, second was to put me in the psych ward in the hospital for about a week, and the third was to send me to this crisis center they have set up in Idaho Falls for people who are suicidal, ptsd, schizophrenic, etc. I chose the third option and spent the night at that place. My sister is picking me up right now and sending me to my parents place about four hours away.  I didn't expect they would keep me long because I reported someone to the authorities that I knew was going to attempt suicide and they were only in the hospital for six hours, tops. They got mad at me for it and I told them to fuck off.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:22:10 PM
       Were you always this gullible? Or is it due to CTE from falling off a turnip truck?

You can only aspire to be half the woman Notorious Banana is.

If someone tells me that they are suicidal, I take it seriously. It could go two ways - the person is actually suicidal, or they are faking it for attention. I'd rather err on the side of caution. If they are faking it for attention, they still need mental help. Either way, I won't be a callous know it all asswipe with a God complex. I leave that to the trained professionals.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:24:59 PM
If someone tells me that they are suicidal, I take it seriously. It could go two ways - the person is actually suicidal, or they are faking it for attention. I'd rather err on the side of caution. If they are faking it for attention, they still need mental help. Either way, I won't be a callous know it all asswipe with a God complex. I leave that to the trained professionals.

You're a Hall of Fame callous know it all asswipe. Don't sell yourself short.

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 12:23:56 PM
The nurse at Portneuf gave me three options. First one was to prescribe me a ton of anxiety meds and send me home, second was to put me in the psych ward in the hospital for about a week, and the third was to send me to this crisis center they have set up in Idaho Falls for people who are suicidal, ptsd, schizophrenic, etc. I chose the third option and spent the night at that place. My sister is picking me up right now and sending me to my parents place about four hours away.  I didn't expect they would keep me long because I reported someone to the authorities that I knew was going to attempt suicide and they were only in the hospital for six hours, tops. They got mad at me for it and I told them to fuck off.

I don't know what to tell you. That sucks that they are no longer an option, although they don't seem to have their act together from what you say. How is your sister treating you? Is she a support system at least? I would really just contact Transgender groups. Only they could really give you the support that you need.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:28:07 PM
  You're a Hall of Fame callous know it all asswipe. Don't sell yourself short.

I assume you're looking in the mirror as you are saying all this. That is, if you can stand to look at yourself.

Good God, I am just now noticing that I misread the posting from yesterday.  I thought NB lived in Austin, not that he was named Austin.

So my whole shtick about making the jaunt to Austin the city to hang with MABUSE was completely irrelevant.

Christ.

My comments about cutting edge TMS though, remain true. 

And to be fair, if I was not willing to drive to Austin to punch NB in the face to reset/stop neural looping, I wouldn't be willing to drive to Idaho either.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:31:08 PM
I assume you're looking in the mirror as you are saying all this. That is, if you can stand to look at yourself.

That's a clever retort. Holy shit, your illiteracy rivals your naivete.

Maybe you and Banana can be the new Midler and Manilow. Take your pick, Butch.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:36:24 PM

Says the guy who made a "lol discharge" joke. Are you fourteen?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2015, 12:15:51 PM
I didn't have AOL, but hung out for a while on the old Geo Cities Twenty Something chats...wow, the beginning of it all back in 1995...
I used to shockingly frequent the lesbian chats. Worked quite effectively back then, way better than online dating. I miss those days.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:36:24 PM

Midler and Manillow? How old are you with those dated references? Now the picture is becoming more clear- some miserable altercock assfuck whose life is coming to an end in a few years and someone who has been a waste of air, space and water on this earth and knows it. Sucks to be you. I guess you need to prove that to everyone.

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 12:37:29 PM

He only wishes he were that far along in his mental and emotional development.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:39:53 PM
Midler and Manillow? How old are you with those dated references? Now the picture is becoming more clear- some miserable altercock assfuck whose life is coming to an end in a few years and someone who has been a waste of air, space and water on this earth and knows it. Sucks to be you. I guess you need to prove that to everyone.

I'm 40. Which makes me 15 years your junior. At least. Your avatar really hints at your youthfulness. And the likelihood you're a guy.

You cunty bag of bloodied jizz. I've never felt like Ike Turner more in my life. Where my shoe at, I don't want to hurt my hand.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 12:37:29 PM

Hey stupid, I thought you came out to your parents after losing all that weight. What's the matter Lumpy, you put the pounds back on and can't fit into your Cher outfit?

July 7, 2001!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:45:37 PM
   I'm 40. Which makes me 15 years your junior. At least. Your avatar really hints at your youthfulness. And the likelihood you're a guy.

You cunty bag of bloodied jizz. I've never felt like Ike Turner more in my life. Where my shoe at, I don't want to hurt my hand.

Are you still here? Let me guess, you forgot to takes your meds today or more likely are back on a bender. Don't drink yourself to death. That would be tragic. For the alcohol industry who would lose one of their best customers.

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2015, 12:15:51 PM

I had a friend, (now deceased), who seemed to have quite a following in the Geo Cities chats. He went by the name Felix Furlow...  lots of Church of the Subgenius members revolved around him etc.  Good times!  His stuff is still preserved on the ReoCities mirror system.

Time is inexorably hauling ass.  :(

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:49:05 PM
Are you still here? Let me guess, you forgot to takes your meds today or more likely are back on a bender. Don't drink yourself to death. That would be tragic. For the alcohol industry who would lose one of their best customers.

I think I'm to kill myself, grandma :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Please help! WAH!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:50:51 PM
    I think I'm to kill myself, grandma :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Please help! WAH!

In your case, go for it. Do something useful for once (and last) in your life. Buh bye.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 12:38:51 PM
I used to shockingly frequent the lesbian chats. Worked quite effectively back then, way better than online dating. I miss those days.

I never had AOL, but my friends said that was very effective for meet-ups...GeoCities had local chats, but hardly anyone even used them...I actually never met anyone from a chat/thread until BellGab...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:51:44 PM
In your case, go for it. Do something useful for once (and last) in your life. Buh bye.

I hope your appendix turns cancerous as well.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:47:21 PM
    Hey stupid, I thought you came out to your parents after losing all that weight. What's the matter Lumpy, you put the pounds back on and can't fit into your Cher outfit?

July 7, 2001!

Cool, thanks for referencing one of my favorite days ever. :) If you were trying to make me feel like shit, you backfired big time.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 12:55:27 PM
Cool, thanks for referencing one of my favorite days ever. :) If you were trying to make me feel like shit, you backfired big time.

Yeah, think back. You had a future then. Opposed to the present.

Phony.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:56:34 PM
   Yeah, think back. You had a future then. Opposed to the present.

Phony.

He still has a future. With any luck is isn't to wind up like you.

Fee fees hurt? Check. Butt holes bleeding? Check. Fags being fags? Check. #BellGabLivesMatter

chefist

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 20, 2015, 12:49:36 PM
I had a friend, (now deceased), who seemed to have quite a following in the Geo Cities chats. He went by the name Felix Furlow...  lots of Church of the Subgenius members revolved around him etc.  Good times!  His stuff is still preserved on the ReoCities mirror system.

Time is inexorably hauling ass.  :(

Yea, simply flying now...and with a 7 year old daughter...it is moving at light speed...ReoCities...never heard of it...I"ll have to look that up...I remember those chats, wow...it would get moving pretty fast too...even with dial up and Windows 3.1.