• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:22:17 AM
Not picking on you at all.  When one takes another image as their own it's weird.  You and I get along.  Just throwing things your way.  you'll do what you want anyway.  Like eating boogers.  :P  ;D  :o ;D ;)

LOL,
yes we do, when I said that you are picking at me it was of course in a joking way, since the LOL ! and :)  at the end...

it's all good fun... 8) - ;)

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 12:30:48 AM
Well mikuthing01 was taking my red D1 avatar and now he took my Putin avatar and faked my user name theONE..by using 0 (ZERO) in the ONE
so the system allowed him to have user name th'0NE that looks very similar to mine th'ONE   
and I asked MV if he can deal with it and set up rules to prevent it, but looks that he thinks that it's OK to do it.
So why not to go with the flow.
Anarchy rules Bellgab I guess.  :) :) :)

Maybe you are better than that?  Plus all that seems like a long running thing with people familiar with each other for better or worse.  :-X

Dammit man!   ;D   I just said goodbye to all in the thread for the night, and I am answering your post.  Out of courtesy as you should know.   ;)   Cheers to you and be well.  It's bed time for me.  PEACE....out! 8)

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 17, 2017, 12:36:48 AM
Maybe you are better than that?  Plus all that seems like a long running thing with people familiar with each other for better or worse.  :-X

Dammit man!   ;D   I just said goodbye to all in the thread for the night, and I am answering your post.  Out of courtesy as you should know.   ;)   Cheers to you and be well.  It's bed time for me.  PEACE....out! 8)

haha ha, also because you know that I will be future MV ...lol :D

Cheers...

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 12:39:50 AM
haha ha, also because you know that I will be future MV ...lol :D

Cheers...

Dude, I've run out of patience with long schticks due to the bobo thing.  Give up the futureMV talk.  You know and I know that is not going to happen.

Damn, I missed Vallee.   I forgot he was on.  All I remember about seeing the summary for tonight was the wild horses stuff.  I love horses but I almost hit a wild horse when I was going to Virginia City.  I've had plenty of run-ins with deer when I lived in NW Arkansas so I can't imagine what a horse will do to my car.  I remember I was driving on a 2 lane road in Montana at night a year and a half ago.  There were deer all along the highway so I got behind  a trucker and stayed close.  It was the main East-West  road in Southeast Montana.   Custer's Last Stand was right off to one side of the road.  I didn't want it to be my last stand. lol. 

So anyway, no wild horses for me. Maybe I can catch the Vallee interview on youtube if anybody posts it there. I let my Coast Rider subscription lapse.  Coast is simply not worth it anymore with the split show format. Nothing is delved into very deeply especially by Noory.  Just the usual stupid questions that Jorch asks and I've had enough.

I like George Knapp but please, 2 hours interviewing a woman about the mistreatment/cruelty to pack animals by an Indian tribe in the Grand Canyon is ridiculous. It's a worthy investigative piece for TV news that runs 10 minutes. He just keeps going over and over the same information,  it's a simple story.

Juan

That woman was trying to impose her white cultural values onto First Americans.

albrecht

Only an ok show. Better than a Norry but not worth seeking out to listen if you didn't hear it. The horse/mule stuff was pretty lame and could've just been a news segment or brief announcement. Or they could've expanded the issues to general horse abuse (there is a scandal in Europe right now about horse meat being peddled as beef, for example.) But to take so much time rehashing the same story was pretty boring.

MrHippie

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/george-knapp-shows

https://twitter.com/g_knapp

Filmed in the mountains of Montana, this poignant, engrossing chronicle focuses on an extraordinary stallion, whose life has been recorded since his birth in the wild in 1995 by Emmy-winning filmmaker Ginger Kathrens.
-
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/cloud-wild-stallion-of-the-rockies-video-full-episode/260/
--
The Wild Stallion Returns
Nature Documentary Cloud s Legacy The Wild Stallion Returns National Geographic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lJjRz-ekaA

MrHippie

jacquesvallee.net

Forbidden Science 1: A Passion for Discovery
    Forbidden Science 2: California Hermetica
    Forbidden Science 3: On the Trail of Hidden Truths
    Messengers of Deception
    Passport to Magonia
    Wonders in the Sky

Jacques Vallee - Thinking Allowed - Implications of UFO Phenomena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ETMzkhBQ6w

TEDxBrussels - Jacques Vallée - A Theory of Everything (else)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9pR0gfil_0

ItsOver

Heads up, in case you don't follow the GNS thread.  Morgus noticed Knapp is on this Sunday AND SATURDAY!

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2017, 11:58:22 AM
Heads up, in case you don't follow the GNS thread.  Morgus noticed Knapp is on this Sunday AND SATURDAY!

That is good news.  :)

Saturday - July 22, 2017

GUESTS
James Ledbetter, Matthew Alford

Joining George Knapp, acclaimed business writer James Ledbetter explores the history of gold in a new book featuring larger-than-life personalities behind America’s volatile relationship to this hallowed metal. Ledbetter shares what this enduring obsession reveals about the American identity.

Followed in the second half by Teaching Fellow at Univ. of Bath, Matthew Alford, who reveals how the national security state led by the CIA and Pentagon, has worked on more than eight-hundred Hollywood films and over a thousand network television shows. Alford will discuss how the government has gone to considerable lengths to prevent information from reaching the masses with specific script changes.

Sunday - July 23, 2017

GUESTS
Richard Dolan, John Hanson

First Half: For several years, Richard Dolan has been lecturing and writing about why he believes a secret program of space exploration is an absolute reality. Dolan, on the heels of his speech at the Las Vegas MUFON event, will join George Knapp to discuss evidence for the existence of the program while separating out the many fantasies associated with it, providing a current assessment of where that program is today, including its relationship to the UFO phenomenon.

Second Half: John Hanson is a retired police officer from the U.K. and has spent over 20 years researching the UFO subject, and has released a series of books called "Haunted Skies." He'll discuss the UFO cases he's investigated including material from the late Essex UFO researcher Ron West, which includes 'Triangular UFO' sightings over Belgium and Europe towards the end of the 1980s, and a 'wave' of similar sightings around the Essex area.

Dr. MD MD

Both nights sound great!  8)

Gd5150

Quote from: ShayP on July 21, 2017, 01:07:07 PM

Saturday - July 22, 2017

GUESTS

Joining George Knapp, acclaimed business writer James Ledbetter explores the history of gold in a new book featuring larger-than-life personalities behind America’s volatile relationship to this hallowed metal. Ledbetter shares what this enduring obsession reveals about the American identity.

Followed in the second half by Teaching Fellow at Univ. of Bath, Matthew Alford, who reveals how the national security state led by the CIA and Pentagon, has worked on more than eight-hundred Hollywood films and over a thousand network television shows. Alford will discuss how the government has gone to considerable lengths to prevent information from reaching the masses with specific script changes.

Sunday - July 23, 2017

GUESTS

First Half: For several years, Richard Dolan has been lecturing and writing about why he believes a secret program of space exploration is an absolute reality. Dolan, on the heels of his speech at the Las Vegas MUFON event, will join George Knapp to discuss evidence for the existence of the program while separating out the many fantasies associated with it, providing a current assessment of where that program is today, including its relationship to the UFO phenomenon.

Second Half: John Hanson is a retired police officer from the U.K. and has spent over 20 years researching the UFO subject, and has released a series of books called "Haunted Skies." He'll discuss the UFO cases he's investigated including material from the late Essex UFO researcher Ron West, which includes 'Triangular UFO' sightings over Belgium and Europe towards the end of the 1980s, and a 'wave' of similar sightings around the Essex area.

Knapp always good! When was the last time he had Paulides on? I watched the missing 411 docu on iTunes. Was really good. Then need to make more. Would really like to see hem go to the remote lake in the Yukon and investigate Bart Schleyer's disappearance. So freaky.

Morgus

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 21, 2017, 02:30:17 PM
Knapp always good! When was the last time he had Paulides on? I watched the missing 411 docu on iTunes. Was really good. Then need to make more. Would really like to see hem go to the remote lake in the Yukon and investigate Bart Schleyer's disappearance. So freaky.
Unfortunately the last few times David Paulides was a guest it was with Noory during the week.
When a new guest does well with a weekend host, Noory must steal the guest for his own nights and then they don't come back to the weekend host again?

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on July 21, 2017, 04:31:16 PM
Unfortunately the last few times David Paulides was a guest it was with Noory during the week.
When a new guest does well with a weekend host, Noory must steal the guest for his own nights...

Noory is like the Borg, drawing in all goodness and assimilating it into a cube of suckage. 

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2017, 01:08:32 PM
Both nights sound great!  8)

Nice, back-to-back Knapp!

Dyna-X

Quote from: ShayP on July 21, 2017, 01:07:07 PM

Saturday - July 22, 2017

GUESTS

Sunday - July 23, 2017

GUESTS

Will be listening both nights. I wouldn't complain if this becomes a regular pattern  :)

Dolan has become predictable though - he will rightfully chastise Corey Goode and Andrew Basiago for lack of evidence but then will promote his own secret and anonymous whistle-blowers (i.e. the ones that mentioned a 865 MHz computer at the NSA in 1965, and several that have seen alien bodies and recovered tech)  :-\  Maybe Knapp will point out the hypocrisy or drill him as to why he thinks his sources are reliable. And oh yes, Gary McKinnon and Donna Hare (NASA photo retouching whistle-blower) expect to hear these names.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2017, 11:58:22 AM

Life is good!!!

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on July 22, 2017, 01:00:32 AM
Noory is like the Borg, drawing in all goodness and assimilating it into a cube of suckage.

God, Zee, you said it perfectly.

TigerLily

Sorry, Hoagie. But who can resist a double helping of Knapp! Such a treat

chefist

Cancelled a date to take a Knapp...looking forward to it!  :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Morgus on July 21, 2017, 04:31:16 PM
When a new guest does well with a weekend host, Noory must steal the guest for his own nights and then they don't come back to the weekend host again?

Yeah even with Art, Paulides wasn't as good. With Noory it's pretty stale. Knapp & Paulides are just great together.

Designx

Can't understand the guy.

TigerLily

Now he's coming in loud and clear

zeebo

Just be keepin your hands off me gold hee hee.

WhiteCrow

I prefer gold to silver myself.  Just sayin....

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on July 22, 2017, 11:49:43 PM
Just be keepin your hands off me gold hee hee.

Ha!  The most interesting part of watching "Leprechaun" was trying to figure out who the actress was who looked like Jennifer Aniston without a nose job. ;)

https://twitter.com/MalloryMalloy1/status/842790203584626688

TigerLily

Nice change of pace on the topics. Very enjoyable. Thanks, Good George. See you tomorrow night! I'll be the one in the blue silky jammies

Quote from: TigerLily on July 23, 2017, 03:03:45 AM
I'll be the one in the blue silky jammies

Now that`s just hawwwt.