• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGabathonâ„¢ 2018

Started by heater, May 27, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Will you listen live to BellGabathonâ,,¢ 2018?

yes
31 (14.2%)
no
135 (61.6%)
yes / no
0 (0%)
maybe
15 (6.8%)
don't care
38 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 219

Voting closed: June 11, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

BellHop

So how do you run a segment during the Bellgabathon? I'm kind of intrigued but wanted to know ahead of time.

heater

all you need is skype or a land line to connect to me and then you get to be the host of your own segment...its a lot like hosting a radio show on Michael Vara's network except we are honest about listener count and the production quality.

you in?

whoozit

Quote from: heater on June 19, 2018, 08:29:16 PM
all you need is skype or a land line to connect to me and then you get to be the host of your own segment...its a lot like hosting a radio show on Michael Vara's network except we are honest about listener count and the production quality.

you in?
Can we have a low-key troll award?  If so, I nominate Brig, the passive aggressive troll.  Although I might be wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on June 20, 2018, 06:37:50 AM
Can we have a low-key troll award?  If so, I nominate Brig, the passive aggressive troll.  Although I might be wrong.

Passive aggressive?! I find brig is very direct.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
I appreciate Brig keeping readers up to date,

Fourteen

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
She can be.  Maybe polite is a better term.  And I don’t want her to change.

BellHop

I feel bad. I can't vote cause I'm new enough to barely know any of you!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: BellHop on June 20, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

Vote?

heater

you most certainly can vote on any of the topics you want as well as recommend any you think we may have missed!

heater

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 20, 2018, 08:38:57 PM
I'm in.

Awesome! glad to have you on board.  We will finalize the details very soon.

heater

Thread created!  Great idea, I think brig is a front runner and I wouldn't have it any other way!

chefist

;D

heater

I would like to revive a segment we didn't to last year.  Does anyone have a person in their life that has no idea what BellGab is but you would be willing to describe it to them live on air so we can hear their real time reaction?  Even better if they have no clue how much time you have spent here and can tell them while describing it...like this 'BellGab is a website about a radio host who...' 2 minutes later 'and on this site they have the ability to tell me how many hours I've been logged in and as of today I am at 2 days, 17 hours'

I don't care how many actual hours you've logged and you can make it up for effect.

GravitySucks

Quote from: heater on June 20, 2018, 09:00:39 PM
I would like to revive a segment we didn't to last year.  Does anyone have a person in their life that has no idea what BellGab is but you would be willing to describe it to them live on air so we can hear their real time reaction?  Even better if they have no clue how much time you have spent here and can tell them while describing it...like this 'BellGab is a website about a radio host who...' 2 minutes later 'and on this site they have the ability to tell me how many hours I've been logged in and as of today I am at 2 days, 17 hours'

I don't care how many actual hours you've logged and you can make it up for effect.

The only people that don’t know who BellGab is are Heather’s fans and noone here is friends with them.

Hi Paul.

Hog

Voting on the "best of 2018" in June is kinda silly.

Bellgab.

peace
Hog

Juan

Quote from: Hog on June 23, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
Voting on the "best of 2018" in June is kinda silly.

Bellgab.

peace
Hog
Welcome to Bellgab. Post often.

Jojo

I nominate:

Sumthinz Goin On for MOST POSITIVE BUT NOT POLLYANNA

Gravity Sucks for MOST IMPARTIAL

21st Century for LIBERATED MAN

Paladin1991 for MOST GALLANT

Unit 14

Jojo

Clicking on a member's name and then clicking to read old posts (far left) can very revealing...

Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 04:39:08 AM
Clicking on a member's name and then clicking to read old posts (far left) can very revealing...

Unit 14

Yes yours certainly are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VVfXfb7ukY