• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Do I Have To Continue To Listen To Gabcast Rerums?

Started by Dateline, December 30, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 02:48:43 AM
but the real question is: are jojo and catsmile the same person??
No.  She Catsmile doesn't waste as much time. 

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 02:47:04 AM
Black Women always wanted to fuck me when I called them "Mammy." Something in the race memory turned them on like crazy!
Swishy, by your own telling, it sounds like the ladies liked you regardless of your lines...

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 03:11:10 AM
Swishy, by your own telling, it sounds like the ladies liked you regardless of your lines...

I could have really wrecked some ovaries, but all in my world was duty and discipline. In truth it kept me out of trouble and life is good. Talking shit is cheaper!

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 02:38:42 AM
jesus christ what do you mean "you think he was mixed" you don't know if your own dad was a nigger or not? holy shit dude come on. get it together. you are a major failure. can you just be clear and honest and not bullshit for once in your life?
Grandma had affairs.  It was not discussed, but "some of these things are not like the others..."!

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 03:14:17 AM
Grandma had affairs.  It was not discussed, but "some of these things are not like the others..."!

The main thing that wrecks a security clearance is an over-bearing, drunkard, or cheating wife. A lot of good men don't get to fulfill their potential because of Grandma's whoring. Most Americans have no idea who they really are. God bless your Grandpa! It's the men who are the stalwarts and kind ones. Women are vipers most of the time.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 02:14:38 AM
i think after a decade it's not a rebound anymore. it's been 5 or 6 years since i last had sex with anyone at this point. after my girl i loved everytime i had sex with another girl i was just really distant and depressed. it did nothing for me. it was just like going through the motions. sometimes they would ask me to beat them or be rough with them too (prob stuff that i bet you're into, you sick whore) and then i would be like really extra depressed over that cuz that's not really what i want out of life.

why are you dodging the questions about your god damn multicultural household and your self-harm. answer me honestly, you bitch, did you have an asian stepfather? or a nonwhite stepfather? or stepparent of any sort? did you engage in some form of self-harm when you were younger? do you still engage in it today? i bet you do. i know the truth about you whether you want to admit stuff or not!
I once went ten years.  But, that probably made the average more reasonable..

What is this about step parents?  When I turned 18 and left home, both my parents remarried, but that is hardly step-parenting.

Once in 11th grade I ate nothing but solid chocolate for 14 days.  Alcoholism is a form of self-harm too.

The nice thing about having identity is that unless our reputation precedes us, no one knows "the truth" about another, except for what the other presents.  Presentation is part of identity.  But in all sincerity, I don't have a history of self-harm.  What is it you fish for?  Abuse doesn't have to be self-inflicted.  No Asian authorities in the family (knew you would ask again).  I have worked for several Asian business owners.

Harming oneself projects a sense of control onto otherwise unmanageable responses to harm.  Projecting and transference are coping mechanisms, but confronting, or dodging, are faster coping skills.  In this day and age of AIDS and Superbugs, cutting is just plain stupid.

What if you have to run out the door!  It would be a total delay, wiping and blotting and bandaging.  Or run out, bleeding. If I had a kid who cut, I would not let them ride in my car and they would pay for their own sheets, towels, paper towels, tissues, antiseptic, styptic, and bandages.  Gross.

Are you sure those women wanted to be beat? Maybe they just wanted a swat, or to be "taken".

Your feelings about romance might change if you exercise, get daylight (Vit d, the hormone Vit) and eat nuts, celery, brocolli, and avoid petroleum products and fumes, essential oils, and soy.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 03:21:43 AM
The main thing that wrecks a security clearance is an over-bearing, drunkard, or cheating wife. A lot of good men don't get to fulfill their potential because of Grandma's whoring. Most Americans have no idea who they really are. God bless your Grandpa! It's the men who are the stalwarts and kind ones. Women are vipers most of the time.
Grandpa was a wife-beating, unemployed alcoholic.  Blech.
Later...

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 03:44:00 AM
Grandpa was a wife-beating, unemployed alcoholic.  Blech.
Later...

LOL! Sounds like Grandma got what she deserved then! :)

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 02:14:38 AM
i think after a decade it's not a rebound anymore. it's been 5 or 6 years since i last had sex with anyone at this point. after my girl i loved everytime i had sex with another girl i was just really distant and depressed. it did nothing for me. it was just like going through the motions. sometimes they would ask me to beat them or be rough with them too (prob stuff that i bet you're into, you sick whore) and then i would be like really extra depressed over that cuz that's not really what i want out of life.

Some Satanist you're turning out to be.  Dude, you're just fucked in the head.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 31, 2017, 04:10:14 AM
Some Satanist you're turning out to be.  Dude, you're just fucked in the head.

Kid is poor and angry; thinks about killing everyone that "did him wrong" and thinks he's a Satanist. And a Nazi. Join the club Junior! It's called "trial by fire" and it's how survivors are forged. It gets better, but only after you lose enough to not care about the victory anymore. :)

Swishypants

TRUE CRIME!!!

https://youtu.be/b6rJsEJZkuo

"We're men! And that means a few things! We like to shit with the door open! We talk about PUSSY! We go on Riverboat Gambling trips! We make our own Beef Jerky!"

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 12:37:38 AM
BUT he would also sell out his best friend in order to garner some momentary fleeting praise or adoration from a total stranger.

... Source?

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 02:11:42 AM
when i think of banging anyone, literally anyone, i just feel empty and broken inside. it's probably pretty sad actually.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 03:09:55 AM
Catsmile

In my experience, I did not find Pussygrin to behave in any kind of feminine fashion, other than to present as a whiny bitchy twatwaffle--but I don't think that counts.

Dateline

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 03:05:42 AM
I'm just saying, when I look in my dad's hazel eyes under his wiry black hair on his weird olive skin... it's not his dad I'm seeing.  All the other men around weren't white...

you're so enmeshed in your feminist SJW mindset that you actually entertain fantasies that your father was part nigger just to make yourself feel cooler and more hip and "urban". and you tell people you were in a multicultural household because your family housed foreign exchange students. lmfao this is like horrendous sitcom character level retardation. also please accept that you are just a man.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
I once went ten years.  But, that probably made the average more reasonable..

What is this about step parents?  When I turned 18 and left home, both my parents remarried, but that is hardly step-parenting.

Once in 11th grade I ate nothing but solid chocolate for 14 days.  Alcoholism is a form of self-harm too.

The nice thing about having identity is that unless our reputation precedes us, no one knows "the truth" about another, except for what the other presents.  Presentation is part of identity.  But in all sincerity, I don't have a history of self-harm.  What is it you fish for?  Abuse doesn't have to be self-inflicted.  No Asian authorities in the family (knew you would ask again).  I have worked for several Asian business owners.

Harming oneself projects a sense of control onto otherwise unmanageable responses to harm.  Projecting and transference are coping mechanisms, but confronting, or dodging, are faster coping skills.  In this day and age of AIDS and Superbugs, cutting is just plain stupid.

What if you have to run out the door!  It would be a total delay, wiping and blotting and bandaging.  Or run out, bleeding. If I had a kid who cut, I would not let them ride in my car and they would pay for their own sheets, towels, paper towels, tissues, antiseptic, styptic, and bandages.  Gross.

Are you sure those women wanted to be beat? Maybe they just wanted a swat, or to be "taken".

Your feelings about romance might change if you exercise, get daylight (Vit d, the hormone Vit) and eat nuts, celery, brocolli, and avoid petroleum products and fumes, essential oils, and soy.

the only point was that you have a self-harming type of personality, cutting is just one manifestation of that, i guess we can confirm that this in fact the case now (i still think you DID cut when you were younger at least a few times but won't admit it). i'm just telling you, even though you won't care, the reason why you have such insane and pathetic and irrational views about the world is a type of self-harm too. all feminism and progressive politics, for a white person, is a form of self-harm. rejecting white supremacy, for a white person, is a form of self-harm. you're a self-harming person. you're a toxic cancer. you'll hurt yourself and everyone around you. you will (and have) made life miserable for everyone close to you. your entire family. anyone who lets you in their circle. that's why i perpetually berate you and say bad "mean" things to you. because even if other people here are too stupid to know what your evil is, i don't, i can feel it very clearly and that's why im telling you that i know all about you and your personality and your life and what is really seething beneath your thin veneer of "pure innocent lovey dovey" bullshit.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 11:19:47 AM
In my experience, I did not find Pussygrin to behave in any kind of feminine fashion, other than to present as a whiny bitchy twatwaffle--but I don't think that counts.

catsmile is a transsexual just like jojo. neither of them are real women. don't fucking be fooled for a minute by their lies. the real question is whether or not they are the same person. IMO i would suggest the answer is yes but im not 100% sure. almost 100% because they have extraordinarily similar vibes, but not 100%. they may just be similarly messed up people both drawn to bellgab.com for some faggot reason.

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 12:09:44 PM
don't fucking be fooled for a minute by their lies

Thanks, Friend. When can I start selling you out? Baby needs a new pair of shoes.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 12:52:39 PM
Thanks, Friend. When can I start selling you out? Baby needs a new pair of shoes.

but tell me the truth dude, isn't what i say true if you're going to be honest? i'm not saying bad stuff about you, it's just being objective. i genuinely have superpowers to know things about people.

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 11:16:39 PM
but tell me the truth dude, isn't what i say true if you're going to be honest?

Off by miles. kys

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 11:48:36 PM
Off by miles. kys

the kys just tells me that what i said was surprisingly and stunningly accurate and touched a very deep nerve within you

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:26:10 AM
the kys just tells me that what i said was surprisingly and stunningly accurate and touched a very deep nerve within you

Yes, but that's because you're a self-absorbed narcissistic douchebag reprobate. What is it that you think you've done, that makes you so unwilling to accept the love of the Christ? Honestly curious.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dateline on December 31, 2017, 11:43:37 AM
All I wanted was a new year end Gabcast. . . .

Honestly, this was just as good. 💖💖💖

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2018, 10:18:04 AM
Yes, but that's because you're a self-absorbed narcissistic douchebag reprobate. What is it that you think you've done, that makes you so unwilling to accept the love of the Christ? Honestly curious.

i didn't say i don't love christ. christ is my powerbottom, u homo.