• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Art Bell on July 13, 2015, 06:51:11 PM
I thought I should tell you all this Blitz is really starting to work! I spoke to Keith who is starting to see the effects all over the place, thank you all so much!
Game on!

starrmtn001

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 13, 2015, 05:39:12 PM
Despite his name this guy could be a Davebot. He tried to sabotage the AMA. Wasn't he the Satan worhshipper that accused Art of nasty things? Be wary of him guys.
"Despite his name . . . ?"  As in, "Honest John's Used Cars?"  LOL! ;D

jazmunda

I thought I should tell you all this Blitz is really starting to work! I spoke to Keith who is starting to see the effects all over the place, thank you all so much!

Thank you for coming back to us.  ;D

Lilith

We are no Trainwreck Art, (no matter what they say about us behind our backs) We are all parts of the "Little Engine that Could"  Happy to hear things are progressing well for you !!!

chefist

It's just getting started, Art!

phrodo

You're most welcome Art - it's our pleasure to help anyway we can!

Now ... what's the BIG news you teased yesterday?  :o

chefist

Quote from: phrodo on July 13, 2015, 06:57:37 PM
You're most welcome Art - it's our pleasure to help anyway we can!

Now ... what's the BIG news you teased yesterday?  :o
Oh yea! Forgot about that! Spill the beans, Art!

Art Bell

I am still awaiting a call on what I hope is the news, you all will know the moment I do, or don't.

Art

starrmtn001

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 13, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

I feel like I've never seen this guy before but should be thinking I did. Vuja De
Why, that's Falkie and snoorys love child. ;D

starrmtn001

This is so good to know.  Thank you for keeping us updated Art.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 13, 2015, 07:00:08 PM
I am still awaiting a call on what I hope is the news, you all will know the moment I do, or don't.

Art
ON ALERT!!!

nbirnes

From Bella's mouth to god's ear.

(I hope that's not too sacrilegious. It's lower case, and meant in fun.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 13, 2015, 10:57:02 AM
Public Service Announcement
NEVER PUT GHOST PEPPERS IN THE MICROWAVE
I had a 4 oz glass jar grinder full of dried ghost peppers. They were sticking together so I put them in the microwave to dry them out.
Evidently I hit 10 minutes instead of 1 minute. I left the room and then started smelling trouble.
They had caught on fire in the microwave and it was all I could do to get through the toxic cloud to shut off the microwave and douse the flames. I almost gave up.
I have gone through chemical weapons training in the air force where you were forced to take off your mask and breathe the cloud. That was nothing compared to roasting ghost peppers.
I think future generations will always call this the Chipotle house.
Luckily I had some PPE breathing masks by my back door. That allowed me to reenter to make sure the fire was out and to be able to air out the house.
Now I have to order a new bag of ghost peppers.
Damn that stuff is hot. Now I know why India decided to weaponize it.

Have you tried pizza rolls?

phrodo

Art

Thanks Art. Standing by with fingers crossed (figuratively) -- hoping for the best.

BTW - had an email exchange with Keith and he related that Time Traveler signups are going quite well. Congrats!!!

Quote from: nbirnes on July 13, 2015, 07:07:10 PM
From Bella's mouth to god's ear.

(I hope that's not too sacrilegious. It's lower case, and meant in fun.

God hater.

WhiteCrow

Art

Let the speculation game begin:

Big Puffy Clouds

phrodo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 13, 2015, 07:12:21 PM

Big Puffy Clouds

What would Aldous' living room's atmosphere have to do with Art's BIG news?

Heather Wade

You are welcome.  Just emailed you with an update, you might have to call Keith again.   8)

trust_no_one

Quote from: MAX on July 13, 2015, 07:39:06 AM

Very True... I work for fortune 50 company, I ran the  Y2k  program for one sector , it was very real and we spent many millions fixing it , if we didn't multiple systems and applications worldwide would have failed, I remember sitting in the Data Center at midnight crossing my fingers..... We got off with minor issues and stayed up....

Same here - in IT and our company spent millions on what would have been applications problems like crazy.

I was also up at midnight for Y2K at work, monitoring one of our LAN Centers.

Good old days...

aldousburbank

Quote from: phrodo on July 13, 2015, 07:16:27 PM
What would Aldous' living room's atmosphere have to do with Art's BIG news?
I know I know!
Wait.
I forgot.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 13, 2015, 07:12:21 PM

Big Puffy Clouds

What about the rumors part?

RoseGirl

Quote from: trust_no_one on July 13, 2015, 07:27:52 PM
Same here - in IT and our company spent millions on what would have been applications problems like crazy.

I was also up at midnight for Y2K at work, monitoring one of our LAN Centers.

Good old days...

At midnight on Y2k, I was sitting in a snow bank in Northern Canada wearing my toque (knitted hat)....which had My2K knitted into it. So stylish, I was back then.

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 13, 2015, 07:31:31 PM
At midnight on Y2k, I was sitting in a snow bank in Northern Canada wearing my toque (knitted hat)....which had My2K knitted into it. So stylish, I was back then.

This one goes out to Aldous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jm4LoOaAWI

(I had to post it because of the toque thing)

serenity

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 13, 2015, 07:36:14 PM
This one goes out to Aldous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jm4LoOaAWI

That is awesome. Did you ever see them do the 12 days of Christmas?

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 13, 2015, 07:00:42 PM
Why, that's Falkie and snoorys love child. ;D

heh heh heh heh heh  ;D

chefist

BellGabbers!

Please meet at UFOSHIP.COM chat at 5:45 ET/2:45 PT for a strategy chat for Art's AMA.

We will also be posting the link to Reddit once it's available. 

Also, we will post basic instructions on how to use the Reddit thread...

Jimmy Chunga and I started Reddit several years back, so I can direct all the newbies through it!

(ps...there is an experienced support team on call to answer any questions you may have.)

Chefist...

Quote from: serenity on July 13, 2015, 07:37:44 PM
That is awesome. Did you ever see them do the 12 days of Christmas?

I've heard it.  I don't think I've ever seen it.

b_dubb

Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert sponsored by Lava Pouch Pizza Rolls. For those pesky late night radio hosts that just will not go away.

Lava Pouch - A Proud Product of Taintco

lasertron

Art

Oh nice. I thought the news was the AMA! How are ad sales going, Art?