• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 08:04:14 AM
Yes, I just took a screenshot  :D

I wonder, did he abuse his ability to send people to spam and had it removed?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 08:24:05 AM
I wonder, did he abuse his ability to send people to spam and had it removed?

Here is what is left under the video:

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 21, 2017, 07:49:29 PM
Thank you to Dallas Lengthy for all of the free advertising on Senda's channel.

Look at the comments on his latest ones.

Can I get a link, homey?  The dial-up level speeds we get here -- when we get ANY internet connection in this fucking country at all -- make it a career to load the ten videos he uploaded in the past day just to read the comments.  God's honest truth.

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 08:26:00 AM
Here is what is left under the video:

The first post was made on a half dozen or so videos. The standard Senda move is to send it all into a spam folder.
Was that ability revoked or is he kind of hoping for his cut?

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 22, 2017, 08:34:25 AM
Can I get a link, homey?  The dial-up level speeds we get here -- when we get ANY internet connection in this fucking country at all -- make it a career to load the ten videos he uploaded in the past day just to read the comments.  God's honest truth.

No problem sweet cheeks.
This is the one video that he addressed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUHE-rcQAsA

Brig posted a screen shot of it but Dallas did also post in a few others, they were ignored,

what items has George ordered so far ?
is he planning an unboxing video for them ?

do they provide a list of those that have ordered  ?
has Ratty Patty ordered yet ?
has slow w Kathy ordered ?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 01:07:04 AM
As taxpayers, it's all our businesses.  She should be reported and prosecuted for fraud and tax evasion.

My point is he was said to be disabled and not able to work.  Well, he's retired now so doesn't it follow that he shouldn't get handouts meant to cover those unable to work?  Shouldn't that end at ''retirement'', and retirement handouts for the poor and shiftless kick in instead?  Or once a person finds some phony judge to declare him ''disabled'' that's it for life?

Why PB you horrible, horrible bastard...you're bullying the retard again.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 08:35:18 AM
The first post was made on a half dozen or so videos. The standard Senda move is to send it all into a spam folder.

I'm wondering the same thing. I would hope he had the "spam" ability revoked at least for his 90 days if not permanently, but there is the possibility that he realizes the money could be being raised to provide gifts for unboxing videos etc.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 22, 2017, 06:15:39 AM
YOu know, the whole fucking world hates us.  The whole fucking world should be afraid of the day that we begin to hate them.

Sad to inform you but besides few small Third World countries there is nobody who is really afraid of you any more.
China and Russia doing very good job in taming you into submission.
Besides you should save all your hate to direct at your own population.

SredniVashtar

Credit where it's due to the naughty boys from RedBook, this inventive trolling of Senda is highly amusing. Dangling that carrot in front of him, but it's just out of reach. Hilarious. This is what a decade-plus exposure does to people. I want him poked with a stick a bit more though, so we can get another rant, but give it time.

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2017, 10:07:34 AM
Credit where it's due to the naughty boys from RedBook, this inventive trolling of Senda is highly amusing. Dangling that carrot in front of him, but it's just out of reach. Hilarious. This is what a decade-plus exposure does to people. I want him poked with a stick a bit more though, so we can get another rant, but give it time.

Tell me please why inflicting emotional pain on others brings you so much pleasure?
Is being sadistic really that exiting?

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 10:12:58 AM
Tell me please why inflicting emotional pain on others brings you so much pleasure?
I think you have misunderstood the purpose of the Falkie thread.
This thread is a tribute to Mr. A. George Senda.
The "good natured" ribbing George receives from his fans and followers here is just our way of letting George know "we care"
We ALL love our Falkie !

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 09:03:04 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. I would hope he had the "spam" ability revoked at least for his 90 days if not permanently, but there is the possibility that he realizes the money could be being raised to purchase a brand new custom built shipping cargo container "Casa de contenedores de carga de Senda etc.
FIFY

Laurakinch

You tell us.

Being cursed with a micro penis and knowing you could never satisfy a woman is making you bitter. I hear they're doing amazing things with penile implants these days so there's hope for you yet.

SredniVashtar

If sending someone a pizza counts as sadism you must lead a very sequestered life. And I didn't notice this high moral tone when you were mocking my voice.

Lilith

This is a cup I ordered from Rallys Shop.  It is not the senda one, it should be here Monday.  I blacked out the faces, and am just showing you this pic so you can see the really really fantastic quality, so you're not wondering about quality if you decide to order something.

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
O1,
You tell us,

Being cursed with a Clitoromegaly (or macroclitoris) and knowing you could never satisfy a woman is making you bitter. I hear they're doing amazing things with penile implants these days so there's hope for you yet.
FIFY

Norm

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 22, 2017, 06:14:12 AM
but dammit! Somebody owes that motherfucker.

This is a 2007 photo of a man who lost his leg in 1976 while riding his motorcycle drunk. His female passenger wasn't so lucky, she died in the accident. He recovered, got a fake leg and moved on. He applied for SSDI but didn't qualify so he began receiving full California Supplemental Security Income as he was 'disabled' to the point he could no longer work in his regular profession as a motorcycle mechanic.

This photo shows him with one of his four custom built VW trikes he constructed while being 'totally disabled' and unable to perform his regular job as a motorcycle mechanic.

This image along with numerous others were forwarded to the State of California Fraud Investigations yet nothing ever happened. He continued to operate his under the table mechanic and welder business, never filing a tax return and never reporting any of his income to the state.

Yes, it sucks to be disabled, and it sucks worse when the taxpaying public supported this poor disabled mechanic who finally was able to plunk down $60,000 for a brand new motorhome!  Life is great!

Quote from: Norm on July 22, 2017, 11:23:44 AM
This is a 2007 photo of a man who lost his leg in 1976 while riding his motorcycle drunk. His female passenger wasn't so lucky, she died in the accident. He recovered, got a fake leg and moved on. He applied for SSDI but didn't qualify so he began receiving full California Supplemental Security Income as he was 'disabled' to the point he could no longer work in his regular profession as a motorcycle mechanic.

This photo shows him with one of his four custom built VW trikes he constructed while being 'totally disabled' and unable to perform his regular job as a motorcycle mechanic.

This image along with numerous others were forwarded to the State of California Fraud Investigations yet nothing ever happened. He continued to operate his under the table mechanic and welder business, never filing a tax return and never reporting any of his income to the state.

Yes, it sucks to be disabled, and it sucks worse when the taxpaying public supported this poor disabled mechanic who finally was able to plunk down $60,000 for a brand new motorhome!  Life is great!

a VERY SERIOUS QUESTION...
is this "gentleman" a blood relation to Falkie ?
his "genius" method of "milking the system"....
is what made me think he is....

ah, ONLY in California....

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 22, 2017, 08:47:31 AM
Why PB you horrible, horrible bastard...you're bullying the retard again.

In this one Falkie is quite pleased his bookshelf is straightened and dusted and he'll be getting rid of some books (he also goes on a mini rant about not being drunk and people always accusing him of being drunk)

''... and as I get done in here I will gradually go through them and get rid of books I don't need, or don't want, but it's on my criteria that I don't need 'em...''

Anyway, this seems like a bit of a shoutout to those suggesting they go through his things for him and deciding what to get rid of..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0nzUAqmgQM

And by the way, what's with the hat with a bunch of buttons on it that's not quite straight, and the women's glasses?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 12:01:35 PM
In this one Falkie is quite pleased his bookshelf is straightened and dusted (he also goes on a mini rant about not being drunk and people always accusing him of being drunk)

''... and as I get done in here I will gradually go through them and get rid of books I don't need, or don't want, but it's on my criteria that I don't need 'em...''

Anyway, this seems like a bit of a shoutout to those suggesting they go through his things for him and deciding what to get rid of..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0nzUAqmgQM

It does seem that lately, George is genuinely making an effort to appreciate his sewergab fans, and come to terms with the fact that we are the only ones here for him if he really needs something.

I think he might even be coming to terms with the fact that without this thread, he has NOBODY to watch his videos and give him YouTube views.  I give him a lot of credit for these efforts.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 08:35:18 AM

Falkie understands the value of having many income streams, and how to cultivate potential new ones.

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 11:02:50 AM
This is a cup I ordered from Rallys Shop.  It is not the senda one, it should be here Monday.  I blacked out the faces, and am just showing you this pic so you can see the really really fantastic quality, so you're not wondering about quality if you decide to order something.

I am honestly very happy that my silly prank on Falkie provided you the opportunity to create a mug like that.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 12:14:04 PM
I am honestly very happy that my silly prank on Falkie provided you the opportunity to create a mug like that.

Wait till you see the Senda one.  I DO plan to do an unboxing video for that one, now that I know how nice it will be.

They also sent me a coupon for 15% off and Free Shipping.  :)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 12:04:03 PM
And by the way, what's with the hat with a bunch of buttons on it that's not quite straight, and the women's glasses?

The hat covered in buttons is traditional old sci fi convention nerd gear.
In the 70's and 80's there would be a table full of swag to nab as you entered the con. It was a lot of flyers and mini posters but often there were buttons for upcoming projects.

A semi regular attendee would cover a cap in the freebies to show they had been to a few.

A super frequent attendee would have a tan cargo vest plastered in them.

Note: this post is not to insult nerds, I am one.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 12:24:07 PM
The hat covered in buttons is traditional old sci fi convention nerd gear.
In the 70's and 80's there would be a table full of swag to nab as you entered the con. It was a lot of flyers and mini posters but often there were buttons for upcoming projects.

A semi regular attendee would cover a cap in the freebies to show they had been to a few.

A super frequent attendee would have a tan cargo vest plastered in them.

Note: this post is not to insult nerds, I am one.

Lol, I probably have my share of that stuff squirreled away somewhere.  I never wore any of it

I've seen people wearing it, but only in other styles:  political buttons, sports buttons, and random buttons.  The wearers all seemed a little, um, quirky.

Going to Candlestick Park night games, they would give fans little buttons for their caps if the game went into extra innings and the fans stayed.  To play up how cold the park could get, and turn it into a marketing event.  I wonder where mine are...

Veni Vidi Vixi:  I came, I saw, I stayed

They sort of cheapened them when they started handing them out at the downtown Giants store the following day to those who presented ticket stubs but hadn't stayed to the end of the game

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 12:04:03 PM

It's part of a disguise to fend off interlopers and/or others who might wish to do you harm.

Also a often used alias by CIA agents to avoid facial recognition.

"When Jack boarded the bus he located a seat far away from the questionable man wearing a hat full of buttons, experience taught him avoid eye contact at all cost"

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 12:32:40 PM
Lol, I probably have my share of that stuff squirreled away somewhere.  I never wore any of it

I've seen people wearing it, but only in other styles:  political buttons, sports buttons, and random buttons.  The wearers all seemed a little, um, quirky.

Going to Candlestick Park night games, they would give fans little buttons for their caps if the game went into extra innings and the fans stayed.  To play up how cold the park could get, and turn it into a marketing event.  I wonder where mine are...

Veni Vidi Vixi:  I came, I saw, I stayed

They sort of cheapened them when they started handing them out at the downtown Giants store the following day to those who presented ticket stubs but hadn't stayed to the end of the game

In the mid to late 80's I had a Giants cap covered in pins as well as a comic book hat covered. I found it normal but I doubt it was.

But there was always at least one guy with that tan cargo vest at every con. ALWAYS.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
You tell us.

Being cursed with a micro penis and knowing you could never satisfy a woman is making you bitter. I hear they're doing amazing things with penile implants these days so there's hope for you yet.

Laurakinch
Laura Kinch
Associate Director of Marketing at Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lkinch

I am a strategic marketing professional with close to 15 years of marketing and communication experience.
I am actively involved in the American Marketing Association, my local chapter of the American Marketing Association,
and CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education).

Volunteer
DFW COCKER SPANIEL RESCUE
January 2013 â€" Present (4 years 7 months)

Volunteer Usher
Church of the Incarnation
February 2015 â€" Present (2 years 6 months)
* Serve as usher at Sunday service at Church of the Incarnation.
* Assist with handing out programs, greeting, assisting with the offertory and communion.