• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
Is she acting when she pretends not to know this?

Like when she pretended not to know who Keith Rowland is?

Yeah, I get the feeling a whole lot of pretending is going on with her. Yesterday she accused me of antisemitisim. Today she accused me of uttering threats. Yeah, she's a real bag of pretense alright! ::)

Quote from: starramus on July 01, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
You are fucking laugh and a half in your Orwellian double speak. It is amerikkka the hideous meddling and causing all of the death and destruction in the Mideast you promulgator of fake realities! Why oh why do they hate us? It starts back in 1953...

The Shah brought that country into the modern world.  And like the other dictators in the Moslem world, he kept a lid on the fanatic terrorists and their violence.  He prevented the ayatollahs and their radicals from gaining power and destroying the country, at least for awhile.  It's unfortunate he fell, an event we can at least partially lay at the feet of Jimmy Carter and the Liberal Democrats in Congress.

Much of the world isn't ready for democracy and self rule.  They don't have the necessary institutions in place (such as a free media, etc), nor experience with it.  Iran wasn't in 1979.  The Moslem world isn't.  Hell, the Left here in the West aren't.

One thing I'm not seeing in Iran protests is praise for Bernie Sanders or demands to be like Venezuela.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 11:58:27 AM
Why would that be a pejorative? ::)
You caught me.  I know that.  But I, a fire sign, have been drowning in Scorpios or people with Scorpio in their main Houses, for a few years.  I don't know why God would do this to me.  I'm starting to become like them, ee gads.  Let me just state up front that the following description is general and not designed to describe anyone here personally.  Especially any Christian Scorpios here, and you know who you are and so do I.  So, this is not about you.

But they:
Tease
Spy
Voyeur
Refuse to build intimacy preferring instead to warehouse personal intelligence like the own the FBI
Are moody
Brood
BETRAY
Set people up to fall, sometimes with collateral damage
Have no discretion
Are opportunists because they can't take the bull by the horns
Get credit for more than they really deserve
Can be easily bought off
Strike back 100 times harder than they were hit
Destroy

...And then they pity themselves and think they have the right to regenerate everyone a new leaf.  Fuck that.

You know what.  Thank you for asking because you have re-motivated me.  I am going to continue to give them my all, the ones that I prioritize.  No holds barred.  If they want to bring out the worst in me, let's just see how far this goes.  Metaphorically speaking, water signs like Scorpio can destroy, leaving behind debris and effluent, but fire signs can destroy AS WELL AS causing extreme pain AND cleaning up good afterward.
Anonymous

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
Is she acting when she pretends not to know this?

Like when she pretended not to know who Keith Rowland is?
His last name was not in the post.  Ok, now I can Google that.  Someday.  And just so you know, I still haven't retained the knowledge of who he is, but someone probably took pity on me and told me.
Unit 14

PS  I found his website, but there was no "about me" button.  He must produce shows, thought, on Dark Matter Digital Network.  Nice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
You caught me.  I know that.  But I, a fire sign, have been drowning in Scorpios or people with Scorpio in their main Houses, for a few years.  I don't know why God would do this to me.  I'm starting to become like them, ee gads.  Let me just state up front that the following description is general and not designed to describe anyone here personally.  Especially any Christian Scorpios here, and you know who you are and so do I.  So, this is not about you.

But they:
Tease
Spy
Voyeur
Refuse to build intimacy preferring instead to warehouse personal intelligence like the own the FBI
Are moody
Brood
BETRAY
Have no discretion
Can be easily bought off
Destroy

...And then they pity themselves and think they have the right to regenerate everyone a new leaf.  Fuck that.

You know what.  Thank you for asking because you have re-motivated me.  I am going to continue to give them my all, the ones that I prioritize.  No holds barred.  If they want to bring out the worst in me, let's just see how far this goes.  Metaphorically speaking, water signs like Scorpio can destroy, leaving behind debris and effluent, but fire signs can destroy AS WELL AS causing extreme pain AND cleaning up good afterward.
Anonymous

Totally insane! ;D

starrmtn001

But they:
Tease
Spy
Voyeur
Are moody
Brood
BETRAY
Have no discretion
Can be easily bought off
Destroy

Anonymous

Triggered.

Metron2267

But they:
Tease
Spy
Voyeur
Are moody
Brood
BETRAY
Have no discretion
Can be easily bought off
Destroy

You have just described proggie Dems in detail.

Was that your intention?

Dr. MD MD

The MSM ARE the enemy of the American people. Deal with it.

aldousburbank

But they:
Tease
Spy
Voyeur
Are moody
Brood
BETRAY
Have no discretion
Can be easily bought off
Destroy

Anonymous

Uhm, do we know each other?

Jojo

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 01, 2018, 12:51:42 PM
Uhm, do we know each other?
Oh, no!  Not YOU too??  YOU???  Well then, clearly you are another exception to these here attributes.
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
You have just described proggie Dems in detail.

Was that your intention?
Lol.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
Oh, no!  Not YOU too??  YOU???  Well then, clearly you are another exception to these here attributes.
Unit 14

You just can't hide the piece of shit that you truly are. :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2018, 11:15:12 AM
True, but they are good at prepping, health, and intelligence agency, official or private, work!

They are Christian in many of the same senses the early Gnostics were.  It's funny how those ideas keep coming back.  That they should come back in pioneer America, mixed up with an elaborate pseudo-history of the Indians, is truly astonishing.

Back when everybody was discovering the gnostic gospels I had occasion to point out that, if one was looking for a gnostic church, one need look no further than the LDS.  That did not go over well.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
You just can't hide the piece of shit that you truly are. :D
Keep trying.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
Keep trying.
Unit 14

I don't have to. You're making it VERY obvious to everyone. :D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 01, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
They are Christian in many of the same senses the early Gnostics were.  It's funny how those ideas keep coming back.  That they should come back in pioneer America, mixed up with an elaborate pseudo-history of the Indians, is truly astonishing.

Back when everybody was discovering the gnostic gospels I had occasion to point out that, if one was looking for a gnostic church, one need look no further than the LDS.  That did not go over well.
"Messenger of Death" (1988) was on the free antenna movie channel a week or so ago. I rewatched. Some interesting Mormon themes and as reviews say: "Mediocre but passable , but it will appeal to Charles Bronson fans."
ps: here is an interesting group:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeism

Jackstar

The lengths you transparent shills go to, to avoid addressing the prevalence of the truly babaric practice of non-consensual ritualized genital mutilation for the purposes of trauma-based mind control, are truly beyond pathetic.

There will be consequences.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
Unit 14

I got my ass kicked by the cosmos while playing around with my Scorpio proclivities. I'm a little slow, but I learn. Lots of love, acid, tipi and sweat ceremonies, and raising kids and grandkids has saved me from myself.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2018, 01:22:07 PM
The lengths you transparent shills go to, to avoid addressing the prevalence of the truly babaric practice of non-consensual ritualized genital mutilation for the purposes of trauma-based mind control, are truly beyond pathetic.

I'm sorry you didn't like that, Jackie.  But when Ephraim is crowned with his blessing in Zion, you may have cause to be grateful.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2018, 01:12:47 PM
"Messenger of Death" (1988) was on the free antenna movie channel a week or so ago. I rewatched. Some interesting Mormon themes and as reviews say: "Mediocre but passable , but it will appeal to Charles Bronson fans."
ps: here is an interesting group:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeism

Thanks!  That's a new one for me.

Dr. MD MD

So, if the Dems don't want to separate kids from their criminal parents will whole families of people be going to jail because one member committed a crime? Or, more likely for them, they just want amnesty for all criminals so that they can say they live in a crime free society because there are no crimes anymore. Everything's legal.  :D

FESTIVAL!  ;D

Metron2267

One would hope so... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 01, 2018, 01:29:54 PM
I'm sorry you didn't like that, Jackie.  But when Ephraim is crowned with his blessing in Zion, you may have cause to be grateful.

Hang on now, is that anywhere near Kolob?

And is it getting closer to earth as we speak?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
Hang on now, is that anywhere near Kolob?

And is it getting closer to earth as we speak?

Distances are irrelevant when you can hie in the twinkling of an eye.

Kidnostad3

If Joseph Smith could have produced even one of the golden plates that the angel Maroni led him to discover in the woods I might be a little more accepting of his story.  And then there's the magic underwear thing.   I dunno, maybe it's my Scorpian (Nov 6) cynicism, or as I prefer to call it
low bullshit tolerance, but I don't buy it. 

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 01, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
Distances are irrelevant when you can hie in the twinkling of an eye.

Pole shifts rarely occur without crustal displacement.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 01, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
If Joseph Smith could have produced even one of the golden plates that the angel Maroni lead him to discover in the woods I might be a little more accepting of his story.  And then there's the magic underwear thing.   I dunno, maybe it's my Scorpian (Nov 6) synicism, or as I prefer to call it
low bullshit tolerance, but I don't buy it.

For YEARS I tried to get my local Albertsons to carry golden salamanders in their seafood counter - no luck at all! :(

Kidnostad3

Hey, Lorena Bobbitt was acquitted.  Give the girl a break.

"Born Lorena Leonor Gallo in 1970 in Bucay, Ecuador. Lorena Bobbitt married John Bobbitt on June 18, 1989. Five years later, on the night of June 23, 1993, she severed her husband's penis with a kitchen knife while he was sleeping. She then got in her car and flung the penis out the window while driving. It was later found and surgically reattached."