• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I, Jew

Started by Mordred478, July 15, 2008, 04:57:39 AM

Caruthers612

I am a Jew. Jewish as Jesus. As such, I feel it is only fair and right that I confirm, once and for all, that yes, the International Jewish Conspiracy does, in fact, run the world and is to blame for all the evils of history.
       Also we invented bagels.

M

Max

and whats interesting...

is some of the mason's traditions come from jewish traditions...

odd...

and they signed the AOC... 

and they created the new order of the ages, in 1776 too..

EvB

Quote from: Mordred478 on July 15, 2008, 04:57:39 AM

Also we invented bagels.

Good job, that!

Spikegirl

Quote from: Mordred478 on July 15, 2008, 04:57:39 AM

I am a Jew. Jewish as Jesus. As such, I feel it is only fair and right that I confirm, once and for all, that yes, the International Jewish Conspiracy does, in fact, run the world and is to blame for all the evils of history.
       Also we invented bagels.

M

Also, you are the hottest men on the planet. Well, you and the Irish (the off the boat Irish, not the Irish Americans). I don't know why, but I am extremely attracted to Hasidic men. I used to love walking around Boro Park (in Brooklyn) just trying to make eye contact. Not that they would date someone who's not Hasidic, but a girl can dream. And lust.

* I am attracted to ALL Jewish men, not just the Hasidim. Except the Hasidim are just the sexiest.

MV/Liberace!

hmmm...
do i see possible sparks?
hmm????

Frys Girl

this topics reminds me of walter in the big lebowski. Shomer Shabbath

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 21, 2008, 08:46:15 AM
this topics reminds me of walter in the big lebowski. Shomer Shabbath
HAHA!!  i totally LOVE john goodman for what he did for that movie.  to me, he WAS that movie.

Frys Girl

I don't roll on sabbath!

In The Big Lebowski at the very beginning The Dude writes out a check at the supermarket and the date on the check is September 11, 1991 and the immediately following scene is of George H.W. Bush giving a speech about ?This aggression will not stand? towards Saddam Hussein.

Yes, one of many fascinating tidbits stored away in my overcrowded brain, lol.

danDNA

you should tell george that, he would probably say, "and you know there are no such things as coincidence Victoria!"

Frys Girl

I have to offer one amendment to that response by George. He would say "you know I don't believe in coincidences, Victoria!"

It's always about Snorge

Frys Girl

Favorite lines from TBL:

"We'll cut off your Johnson" (emphasis on how Johnson is pronounced)

"New shit has come to light"

"You're being very undude"

last but not least
"I'm just helping her conceive, man"

ok ok one more please
"That's just like, your opinion, man"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 26, 2008, 08:01:45 AM
Favorite lines from TBL:

"We'll cut off your Johnson" (emphasis on how Johnson is pronounced)

"New shit has come to light"

"You're being very undude"

last but not least
"I'm just helping her conceive, man"

ok ok one more please
"That's just like, your opinion, man"

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.   Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...

Frys Girl

Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 27, 2008, 07:38:44 AM
He's a pederast, dude.
That creep can roll, man.

Regarding the scene when Jesus opens the gate to knock on that man's door, he has a huge erection, relatively speaking. Or maybe the pants are just too tight. Gross.

I wish there were more great movies like this. I actually haven't been able to find much of anything worth watching for several months. I don't know if it's down to the writers strike or what.
I just watched the Big L again a couple of weeks ago, I'd forgotten what a truly intelligient and high quality movie it was. It was NOT UN-DUDE, hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnLweMNQoiE&feature=related

Frys Girl

It is no coincidence that the Creedence song out my backdoor (in the scene when the dude is driving back from the impound) seems to contain the words "dude dude dude looking out my back door" in the chorus.

EvB

I'm a major fan of CCR.   I remember my son, at about 10 or 11 - looking at me when I had "Lookin' Out my Back Door" playing - and totally straight faced, and in a slight hush - he said "Mom?  Is this song about drugs?"

Smart boy, my Jared!

wow those pants are great! CCR just got a little cooler from where I sit. I never listened closely enough to decipher the majority of the lyrics.

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on August 27, 2008, 05:00:26 PM
I'm a major fan of CCR.   I remember my son, at about 10 or 11 - looking at me when I had "Lookin' Out my Back Door" playing - and totally straight faced, and in a slight hush - he said "Mom?  Is this song about drugs?"

Smart boy, my Jared!

This may come across as really cheesy, but thanks for posting that. When I saw it I thought the same thing I do when I listen to most CCR/tanya tucker :)..... that is, i was totally born in the wrong decade. I can't imagine going to those concerts and songs like that being the new releases. You're a lucky lady!

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 27, 2008, 06:18:03 PM
This may come across as really cheesy, but thanks for posting that. When I saw it I thought the same thing I do when I listen to most CCR/tanya tucker :)..... that is, i was totally born in the wrong decade. I can't imagine going to those concerts and songs like that being the new releases. You're a lucky lady!

That's not an unusual reaction.  It was a great time for music.  I actually once heard a father about my age say "wish these dammed kids would get the OWN music!"  I disagree - music, good music anyway, is timeless. But it still made me laugh.

EvB

Quote from: Art is the Best on August 27, 2008, 05:44:22 PM
wow those pants are great! CCR just got a little cooler from where I sit. I never listened closely enough to decipher the majority of the lyrics.

The cordovan colored leather ones?  Yeah - they're pretty cool.

Frys Girl

I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.

That's Bunny.

Max

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 28, 2008, 02:52:40 PM
I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.

That's Bunny.

Thats usually what the ladies of the night charge the celebs :p

wait where's david duchovny....

anyways...

moving on... nothing to see here other then...

Frys Girl

Quote from: Max on August 30, 2008, 12:17:39 AM
moving on... nothing to see here other then...
700 extra for Brendt to watch.