• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sredni Vashtar (Missing in Action)

Started by AZZERAE, August 07, 2019, 03:18:18 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 12, 2019, 09:25:19 PM
Hell - Martinez Tonight should be blasted out towards the Dog Star via that big dish down at Arecibo.
Is MarredPenis Tonight still 'casting?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 12, 2019, 10:36:23 PM
See! :D
Don't be a jealous fag.  Just be yourself, a basic fag street hustler.

paladin1991

Quote from: Karo on August 13, 2019, 03:31:05 PM
He had him at whale penis...

I will bet the Dickdr's mouth and ass are both watering over that.

AZZERAE

I don't hate Sredni for his ideas or opinions. I genuinely detest his being. I'm preparing a voodoo doll on which I will scrawl in red his screen name. The effigy will be burnt as an offering to the gods and demons, to therefore refuel my hatred and repel any goodwill due to him farther.

Kidnostad3

SV is making hajj this year.  If you look closely you can pick him out.  He's the one wearing the pink burka with matching platform sandles.  Expect he'll be back with the next wave of middle eastern refugees.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 02:10:12 AM
I will bet the Dickdr's mouth and ass are both watering over that.

Obsess much?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 09:09:57 AM
I don't hate Sredni for his ideas or opinions. I genuinely detest his being. I'm preparing a voodoo doll on which I will scrawl in red his screen name. The effigy will be burnt as an offering to the gods and demons, to therefore refuel my hatred and repel any goodwill due to him farther.

He ignored your advances. Get over it.

AZZERAE

Sredni played into my fears, deceived and manipulated me. He drew attention to certain posts I’d made, and framed them in a manner that was less than altruistic. He took me out of context and may even have reported posts of mine ... posts which are tame compared to the regulars around here. He lied about me, made out that someone else was using my account. I only realised his falsehoods when it was too late ... he took advantage of me in a compromised state, and new full well what he was doing. Fuck him.

But if he does come back, no biggy.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 10:24:21 AM
Sredni played into my fears, deceived and manipulated me. He drew attention to certain posts I’d made, and framed them in a manner that was less than altruistic. He took me out of context and may even have reported posts of mine ... posts which are tame compared to the regulars around here. He lied about me, made out that someone else was using my account. I only realised his falsehoods when it was too late ... he took advantage of me in a compromised state, and new full well what he was doing. Fuck him.

ellgab didn’t want him either

WOTR

So in short, a shining example of a Bellgabber.  :)

artbell_ghost

no one backs azzie into a corner!

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 14, 2019, 10:29:30 AM
ellgab didn’t want him either

That’s another lie he told. Said he hated EllGab. Only now I know what a whopper that was.

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 14, 2019, 10:30:47 AM
no one backs azzie into a corner!

Incorrect, fellow traveler. Some do, some have. I’m nobody special, and my days of putting up a fight seem to be a thing of the past.

And I don’t say that proudly - I’ve succumbed to apathy. I am the void (an exit).

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 10:39:34 AM
Incorrect, fellow traveler. Some do, some have. I’m nobody special, and my days of putting up a fight seem to be a thing of the past.

And I don’t say that proudly - I’ve succumbed to apathy. I am the void (an exit).

understood. without judgment or expectation i feel there is no guilt or aversion to being in apathy. its a state of mind and valid as any other. the unverise gets everything back from us in the end so dont concern yourself with whether the labels assigned to you are correct at any one time

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 14, 2019, 10:51:10 AM
without judgment or expectation i feel there is no guilt or aversion to being in apathy. its a state of mind and valid as any other. the universe gets everything back from us in the end so dont concern yourself with whether the labels assigned to you are correct at any one time

Fascinating concept, very Buddha. Information which soothes like an Asteraceae.

K_Dubb

Are we to pick on Shreddie now that he is unable to defend himself?  How dreadfully unsporting!  Can I have a go?

It is to my infinite regret that Shreddie never attempted to succor me to any meaningful degree, though I offered him several openings to do so.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2019, 09:29:07 AM
Obsess much?
Don't have to.  You are in shitting in every thread I visit. 

paladin1991

As they say in Londonistan.  'What a Cunt.'

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 14, 2019, 11:18:43 AM
Are we to pick on Shreddie now that he is unable to defend himself?  How dreadfully unsporting!  Can I have a go?

It is to my infinite regret that Shreddie never attempted to succor me to any meaningful degree, though I offered him several openings to do so.
That sounds incredibly, graphically gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 11:34:57 AM
That sounds incredibly, graphically gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Something tells me you might not be up to your conjugal duties, darling, and that I shall have to consign your kringle to the garbage disposal lest I am tempted to salve my heartache with marzipan and crème pâtissière.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 14, 2019, 11:18:43 AM

Well if you put it like that, its kinda just us following suit with regard to what the Circle of Hate does. But don't forget, I'm not in with the little clique, so fuck me.

Really though. No. No, no ... I would have no issue saying what I've said to Sredni's face. Pass the message on if you will.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 11:32:20 AM
Don't have to. You are in shitting in every thread I visit.

Right on. Its nothing but a lap dog, it knows no better, can't think for itself. Pity it.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 14, 2019, 12:33:04 PM
Something tells me you might not be up to your conjugal duties, darling, and that I shall have to consign your kringle to the garbage disposal lest I am tempted to salve my heartache with marzipan and crème pâtissière.
You need to understand how a shotgun is broken down and the bore punched.

Just for you pal. 
https://youtu.be/4YLJvoBVO2I

Save that fucking kringle, boi.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 12:51:05 PM
I'm not in with the little clique, so fuck me.

Well, okay.  Although that's not the direction I thought we were headed.  Just don't leave any money on the dresser. 

We're friends.

AZZERAE

On second thought, "put it to sleep". Take it out back and shoot it.