• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sgt Bergdahl comes home (finally)

Started by pate, June 01, 2014, 06:24:49 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on September 07, 2015, 06:45:12 PM
And that is why we should treat people humanely- to gain accolades from the left and foreign media.  In the absence of that praise, we should just put them in chains and hang them from a wall like it is 1588.
Nah.  Bullshit.  Let's harvest their organs.  Put the word out.  We will no longer seek to destroy the enemy.  Instead, we will capture as many of these miserable fucks as we possibly can and harvest their jihadi loving organs.  They will know that their organs will then spend a comfortable lifespan in some American happily digesting bacon and other pork products. 
Hell, maybe we can get SPAM to sponser the first several dozen jihadis and have the organs go to needy kids, then put the rest of the organs  through a National lottery.  Though the emphasis would be on children first.  Hell, I'm not a hard guy. Children first.  We'd be doing it for the children then.  Who can't get behind saving kids lives?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 07, 2015, 11:16:13 PM
Nah.  Bullshit.  Let's harvest their organs.  Put the word out.  We will no longer seek to destroy the enemy.  Instead, we will capture as many of these miserable fucks as we possibly can and harvest their jihadi loving organs.  They will know that their organs will then spend a comfortable lifespan in some American happily digesting bacon and other pork products. 
Hell, maybe we can get SPAM to sponser the first several dozen jihadis and have the organs go to needy kids, then put the rest of the organs  through a National lottery.  Though the emphasis would be on children first.  Hell, I'm not a hard guy. Children first.  We'd be doing it for the children then.  Who can't get behind saving kids lives?

Finally! A pragmatic approach to the "war on terror"!
Imagine how quick jihadi gasbags would melt back into the wood work if they couldn't be martyred but instead knew they had a great chance of being harvested?  Piece by loser ass extremist piece?
Love this.  We should send those bastards youtube videos of live kidney removals.  No 72 virgins there, Jihadi Ali.

WOTR

I like the idea.  And in true "Trump" fashion (I will charge Mexico for building the wall) we can bill the families of terrorists for the medical procedure.  Not only does everybody get a kidney and a liver (no more worries of drinking too much), but the hospitals and surgeons get to make a fair profit for dissecting those imprisoned without a trial.  To avoid pesky "rights" we can do the operations on floating barges in international waters.

Overall, an excellent solution.

akwilly

freakin great idea

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 01, 2014, 04:45:37 PM
Oh dear. Every time you seem on the verge of lucidity, it comes out again.  Don't despair.  It's the 1st of the month...your meds refill ships this week.

Boy, did his world get rocked since then!  ;D

albrecht

Time served (of sorts,) dishonorable discharge, rank back to private, and a $10,000 fine. Looks like his gamble of not seeking a sentencing bargain went well, likely better than even his lawyers expected. Now he can go back home and talk Urdu with his dad. (Or go on "Ellen" etc and bash the administration, Bush, etc etc.)
http://abc7news.com/bergdahl-gets-no-prison-time-for-walking-off-his-afghanistan-post/2600041/

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 10, 2015, 10:51:42 PM
They should let me take him to one of my Company reunions.  The boys in First Platoon would like to have a chat.

Marines can't speak. One word: Luttrell

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
Time served (of sorts,) dishonorable discharge, rank back to private, and a $10,000 fine. Looks like his gamble of not seeking a sentencing bargain went well, likely better than even his lawyers expected. Now he can go back home and talk Urdu with his dad. (Or go on "Ellen" etc and bash the administration, Bush, etc etc.)
http://abc7news.com/bergdahl-gets-no-prison-time-for-walking-off-his-afghanistan-post/2600041/

And just imagine if Trump hadn't commented on the case during and after being elected, Bergdahl would likely be facing jail time. The fact Trump said what he did was used in mitigation and accepted by the court to lessen the sentence. Way to go Donny! He just can't keep his fucking mouth shut, but toddlers seldom can.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 07:42:13 AM
Trump said what he did was used in mitigation and accepted by the court to lessen the sentence

Good. It would have been politically infeasible to issue a pardon. This way, everyone is happy.

He just can't keep his fucking mouth shut

And? So? Neither can you.

pate

And just imagine if Trump hadn't commented on the case during and after being elected, Bergdahl would likely be facing jail time. The fact Trump said what he did was used in mitigation and accepted by the court to lessen the sentence. Way to go Donny! He just can't keep his fucking mouth shut, but toddlers seldom can.

In Trump's defense, I think PV1 Bergdahl deserved to be brought home in a body-bag.  That he is alive and free to be punched in the face by every freedom loving 'murican has to be a sentence worse than death.

I imagine the Bergdahl name will approach the Hitler name in ubiquity...

mmm

ediot:  MAPA!