• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

theONE

Quote from: scottydawg on October 29, 2016, 06:20:12 PM
So in other words, BoBo could have gotten off with Greasy both ways up in B.C.? ;D :D ;) :o

hahaha, great jab , great jab scottydawg , lol
You talking about 136 aka "Bitchy Poofta" as he was just recently nicked named by Kidnostad3 in 'Hillary thread'

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 29, 2016, 02:46:36 PM

And you are a bitchy little poofta.  (Not that there's anything wrong with being a poofta.  I use it here for descriptive purposes only.)

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 29, 2016, 05:50:24 PM
More correctly, I called you a "Bitchy Poofta."  Just so there's no misunderstanding.

lol,  :)

Daggit

Is Art back with my smokes yet?

onan

Quote from: Daggit on October 30, 2016, 10:28:09 PM
Is Art back with my smokes yet?

He drove through town yesterday. He didn't even slow down.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 31, 2016, 07:27:41 AM
He drove through town yesterday. He didn't even slow down.

On cold lonely nights I often wish we could go back to this day in history.

Quote from: onan on July 03, 2013, 03:49:22 PM
I smell a big ol' bowl of home cooked disappointment about to be served.

Your timing was a little off.

onan

Quote from: jaz on October 31, 2016, 07:39:25 AM
On cold lonely nights I often wish we could go back to this day in history.

Your timing was a little off.

I like to think of it as several similar meals at different times.

Art hosting Ghost 2 Ghost, or is he still looking for the stalker?

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on October 31, 2016, 08:46:52 AM

Ramona's Ghost (aka the stalker) 1 Art 0

theONE

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on October 31, 2016, 08:46:52 AM

No the stalker armed with a bag of firecrackers is looking for Art behind the shed

theONE

Quote from: rekcuf on October 31, 2016, 08:59:54 AM
Ramona's Ghost (aka the stalker) 1 Art 0

Oooo, that is very creative recuf, nice twist Sir, nice  ,lol

RickySsan

Quote from: Hog on October 28, 2016, 09:37:28 PM
ps
I notice that you refer to Canadians as "leafs" is that a supposed derogatory term?  I'd guess that most people would think that you are talking about the Toronto hockey team.  Youve written before and I didnt know what the heck you were talkng about.

For anyone not from Toronto that'd still be an insult  ;D

theONE

Quote from: RickySsan on November 01, 2016, 10:15:03 AM
For anyone not from Toronto that'd still be an insult  ;D

isn't maple leaf on Canadian flag is a symbol that is common symbol for all Canadians not only those in Toronto ??

/asking for a friend/

[attachment deleted by admin]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 27, 2016, 11:48:16 PM

Well, didn't he give away that alien statue that Rush gave him?  I thought since Rush is so closely tied with Premiere, he might have directed his anger a bit at Rush.  I would be happy to be corrected on this issue.

i thought he gave the statue away because airyn was creeped out by it, but i could be wrong.  either way, i've never been given the impression that art had anything but respect for rush.  that's not to say art agrees with everything rush says, etc...

Quote from: mv on November 01, 2016, 11:37:28 AM
i thought he gave the statue away because airyn was creeped out by it, but i could be wrong.  either way, i've never been given the impression that art had anything but respect for rush.  that's not to say art agrees with everything rush says, etc...

I didn't know Airyn was creeped out by it.  Maybe you're right.  He has always shown great respect for Rush but I thought he might be a bit ticked off at him.  Hopefully this assumption of mine is wrong.

Hog

Quote from: theONE on November 01, 2016, 10:52:43 AM
isn't maple leaf on Canadian flag is a symbol that is common symbol for all Canadians not only those in Toronto ??

/asking for a friend/
Calling Canadians "leafs" is akin to calling Americans, "stripes" or "stars".  It doesnt make any sense.  Yankee comes to mind, but I dont call American friends "Yankees"  seems a little disrespectful. I've heard many a Brit call Americans "Yanks" but they more commonly call an American "asshole".(esp. across the pond on their own turf)

Now back off, cause if you want any more, you're going to have to pull the jug of Maple Syrup FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS. So quit pulling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yank.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: mv on November 01, 2016, 11:49:41 AM

YOU REALLY ARE A FUNNY GUY, HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!(pulls piece and jumps in his lap)

peace
Hog

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Hog on November 01, 2016, 07:09:18 PM
Calling Canadians "leafs" is akin to calling Americans, "stripes" or "stars".  It doesnt make any sense.  Yankee comes to mind, but I dont call American friends "Yankees"  seems a little disrespectful. I've heard many a Brit call Americans "Yanks" but they more commonly call an American "asshole".(esp. across the pond on their own turf)

Now back off, cause if you want any more, you're going to have to pull the jug of Maple Syrup FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS. So quit pulling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yank.

peace
Hog

I've avoided calling Brits "Brits" since I heard they really don't like it and I don't want them to stop sending us new episodes of "Doc Martin." Canadians obviously believe in living dangerously.

As for calling us Yanks "assholes," I figure it sounds better with one of their native accents than when we use the word, so it's not so bad. Besides, this election year, we deserve it for creating such a tempest in their precious teapots with our ridiculous election.

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 02, 2016, 12:30:22 AM
I've avoided calling Brits "Brits" since I heard they really don't like it and I don't want them to stop sending us new episodes of "Doc Martin." Canadians obviously believe in living dangerously.

As for calling us Yanks "assholes," I figure it sounds better with one of their native accents than when we use the word, so it's not so bad. Besides, this election year, we deserve it for creating such a tempest in their precious teapots with our ridiculous election.

I didn't know that, how about in that case calling them...puds ??  after our pud ,lol

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 02, 2016, 12:30:22 AM

I've never heard that before, I think someone may have been pulling your leg. Our version of the Grammys are called The Brits, not to mention that irksome phenomenon known as Britpop. It takes a lot to wind us up, that's why some of the attempts on here to try to rile us are so amusing, although not in the way it was intended. Aussies call us 'Poms' incidentally, for occult reasons of their own.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Hog on November 01, 2016, 07:09:18 PM

peace
Hog

On another forum, I've seen Americans referred to as Septics...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 02, 2016, 12:33:56 AM
I didn't know that, how about in that case calling them...puds ??  after our pud ,lol

Call me whatever you like. Internets. Innit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 02, 2016, 08:36:46 AM
I've never heard that before, I think someone may have been pulling your leg. Our version of the Grammys are called The Brits, not to mention that irksome phenomenon known as Britpop. It takes a lot to wind us up, that's why some of the attempts on here to try to rile us are so amusing, although not in the way it was intended. Aussies call us 'Poms' incidentally, for occult reasons of their own.

Very true my good man. Always amuses me when Americans use 'faggot' as an insult, and believe it is. Oh, Limey is a good one too.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2016, 08:42:43 AM
Call me whatever you like. Internets. Innit.

OK my Brit friend I will cal you a lover -lover of that Hyena Hillry  .lol

theONE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 02, 2016, 08:36:46 AM

Thank you for clarifying that ,I was bit sceptical when I read that but took it as a gospel.
May the Queen have mercy on you and on pud, may your tea be always brewed with the morning {London} dew :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2016, 08:45:03 AM
Very true my good man. Always amuses me when Americans use 'faggot' as an insult, and believe it is. Oh, Limey is a good one too.

Not to mention remarks about the royal family, as though it's our Kryptonite and we all wilt like salted slugs whenever someone says anything nasty about Queen Elizardbeast.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 02, 2016, 09:05:42 AM
Not to mention remarks about the royal family, as though it's our Kryptonite and we all wilt like salted slugs whenever someone says anything nasty about Queen Elizardbeast.

Old Brenda and Phil the Greek are good sports. I've never heard em slag off the Yanks when I've been round for dinner.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 02, 2016, 09:01:25 AM
Thank you for clarifying that ,I was bit sceptical when I read that but took it as a gospel.
May the Queen have mercy on you and on pud, may your tea be always brewed with the morning {London} dew :)

I don't live anywhere near London, and I don't drink tea. Other than that, veiled insult accepted.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2016, 09:30:07 AM
I don't live anywhere near London, and I don't drink tea. Other than that, veiled insult accepted.

lol

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2016, 09:30:07 AM

...so you are a peasant ,hmmm