• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory's Score Today 1 to 10 with 10 the Highest

Started by Jojo, October 05, 2019, 05:10:31 AM

Jojo

1.  For going out of his way to initiate discussion of and go on about a type of alcoholic drink.  Yes, he reigned it in around the female callers tonight but still a "1" because a courteous baseline is required just to get a score.

Dateline

I have to politely excuse. myself from this poll, not ignoring it.  It seems that Norry is running a deficit greater than the federal debt, that can never be recovered, even with junk bonds.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 05, 2019, 10:22:32 AM

"Wat?"

Knapp's on a Saturday night, this early in the month?  Too bad tomorrow is a Super Suck Sunday, with Jorch and the Submerging Artists.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 05, 2019, 10:16:38 AM
I have to politely excuse. myself from this poll, not ignoring it.  It seems that Norry is running a deficit greater than the federal debt, that can never be recovered, even with junk bonds.
Very sensible.  I've felt the same way many times in the last 6 weeks.

Jojo

6 last night because he pimped his one of his love songs to his dating website enterprise ad.  Although I kept the score up a little since it sounded like he spliced out some words maybe to make room for a segue way between the two.

Jojo

He gets a "1" because he discussed his drinking habits.

Jojo

And a 3 on 10/08/19.  Caller Shelly greeted him in the normal fashion of callers, but immediately he went into his "This is a girl" voice. 

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 10, 2019, 02:35:15 AM
Who is this?
Due to her redness, she's either sunburned, overdosing, being abused or really getting a workout.  A Tin Eye reverse image search revealed nothing.  Not on the web apparently.

Jojo

Quote from: DanTSX on October 10, 2019, 08:06:46 PM
It’s a meme ya dip
Tin Eye failed but I finally found it:

http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/viewtopic.php?p=255834  You'll like this one.   Bunch of geezers photographing an outdoor stripper.  Dangerous work, for sure.  I hope her boyfriend is one of them or she's really taking too much risk with her own safety.  Maybe their age reduces some of the risk, or maybe she has security nearby.  Hope so.

I'm not judging her, but if George Noory didn't suck, & if I hadn't typed into a search engine years ago, "George Noory sucks", I would have been spared from seeing this.  Knowing of George has taken me to very dark places.  Again, not putting her down, just realizing that before I knew George Noory Sucks, I never saw any of the junk we all see in these two forums.  I was innocent.  Knowing of him really took me down.  I had a life.  I was happy.

Jojo

10/10/19.   Rated 0 for mentioning that 11 is a Demi Moore birth number.

Jojo

10/11/19.  Rated 1 for condescending bumper music like Baker Street "You used to think that it was so easy, but you're trying now".  And Light My Fire.  He has said that beauty is not enough because a woman needs to have a great personality, too.  And now that's not enough either.  Evidently he needs help lighting his, uh, fire.

Jojo

Monday 10/15/19.  Rated 0.  "Travelin' Man" can't score because etiquette like that doesn't meet my minimum baseline qualifications.  No shoes, no shirt, no travelin' man.  Zero.

Jojo

10/16/19.  Rated 1 for starting out right away with "I Gotta Be Me" instead of "I Gotta Behave".  Oh well, saved me 3 hours of waiting for some other bad form.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jojo on October 12, 2019, 12:44:49 AM

http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/viewtopic.php?p=255834  You'll like this one.   Bunch of geezers photographing an outdoor stripper.  Dangerous work, for sure.  I hope her boyfriend is one of them or she's really taking too much risk with her own safety.  Maybe their age reduces some of the risk, or maybe she has security nearby.  Hope so.

I'm not judging her, but if George Noory didn't suck, & if I hadn't typed into a search engine years ago, "George Noory sucks", I would have been spared from seeing this.  Knowing of George has taken me to very dark places.  Again, not putting her down, just realizing that before I knew George Noory Sucks, I never saw any of the junk we all see in these two forums.  I was innocent.  Knowing of him really took me down.  I had a life.  I was happy.

It’s scooter trash boomers taking pics with jitterbug phones and disposable cameras  of an Alaska 1/10 at some biker rally.   It’s an extreme blue collar proud to be sloppy setting.  Embarrassing to even witness the participants.

Quote from: Jojo on October 12, 2019, 12:44:49 AM

MN Rube Chat?  Lovely..........

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2019, 05:33:45 AM
MN Rube Chat?  Lovely..........
I shouldn't have called her a stripper.  I think strippers wear pasties and thongs because of obscenity laws, but maybe MN is different.

Jojo

I can't rate him if I'm not listening, bwah ha ha ha...