• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Freaking Kalifornia.  Don't want to upset any illegals.

"Putting American flags on police cars sparks backlash in Laguna Beach"

So gauche.  ::)

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-beach-police-cars-american-flag-20190413-story.html

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2019, 05:51:30 PM

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-beach-police-cars-american-flag-20190413-story.html
It is insane. Granted some of the illegals want the La Reconquista but, really, it is native born leftist Hispanics who are into that. The rest just want safety or an ability to commit crime and mayhem and noth want to get some government give-aways.  It did not surprise me that it was the white liberals, mainly, who were objecting to the flag. I'm headed out there tomorrow to visit some folks etc. Luckily they live in a "safe" area. Funny how those liberals are. Their neighborhoods have fast police response, no homeless, no illegals (except for household staff,) and yards and not many minorities. Strange deal.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 14, 2019, 06:19:32 PM
It is insane. Granted some of the illegals want the La Reconquista but, really, it is native born leftist Hispanics who are into that. The rest just want safety or an ability to commit crime and mayhem and noth want to get some government give-aways.  It did not surprise me that it was the white liberals, mainly, who were objecting to the flag. I'm headed out there tomorrow to visit some folks etc. Luckily they live in a "safe" area. Funny how those liberals are. Their neighborhoods have fast police response, no homeless, no illegals (except for household staff,) and yards and not many minorities. Strange deal.
Liberalism is a mental disorder. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2019, 06:44:23 PM
Liberalism is a mental disorder. ;)
True. It is fun but sometimes one has to be kind because so EASY to defeat their arguments or upset these snowflakes. Every so often I cannot resist when I hear some diatribe against Trump or Republicans or whatever and I just say: "so your kids go to the public school, right?"  "So that trip to St,Bart's  sounds awesome I assume you walked and then sailed due to the carbon footprint," or mention a nanny or housekeeper  and say something like "so have you given her a raise because the tax increase on gas you supported, you know she needs to drive an hour++ to get to your house to work, she can't afford living here due to taxes and income?" "It is amazing that she has 3 children of her own to raise and still works for you but you have no job besides spending your husband's money and rant on facebook about politics."

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2019, 05:51:30 PM

“People are screaming that the American flag on a police car is somehow or another ... hurting people’s feelings who might be immigrants or visitors,”

I just got done being a "visitor" in the US... At no time did I feel threatened or have my feelings hurt when I saw a display of patriotism... There should be no issue of the police being proud of the flag. I might be a little less accepting of painting MAGA on the side of the vehicles or displaying partisan political support- but that is not what the flag is.

I am not always the biggest supporter of the police (yes, I have watched them abuse their position on occasion.) But it would seem putting the flag on their vehicles and possibly writing the constitution on their hoods might remind them of what they are there to protect and safeguard...

Just another example of snow-flakism taken to the extremes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 14, 2019, 12:58:54 PM
Let me get this straight, you have time to feed your troll with this erroneous threat:

But, you don't have time to respond to this historical record:

While I don't agree with Doctor Doctor's ham-fisted drunken style of rhetoric, he does have a point: you post like a glowfag. Is it because of the training? Tell us it's because of the training.

Hey! I may be hamfisted and drunken but...umm...what was that third thing you said I was? ???

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 14, 2019, 09:25:55 PM
Oy Vey Trump is a good Goy!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-says-israelis-should-be-immune-from-international-criminal-court/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
I suppose that truth is in the eyes (and the biases) of the beholder. You could interpret it in the manner you have chosen, or you could consider it him giving the finger to the world elite and "one world government."

I find it interesting that you appear to be supporting the ICC's right to try any citizen of the world for crimes that they have made up. That you would argue to turn the power of prosecution and implementation of law and order over to the UN and, by extension the international community and the influences of the world elite.

The goyim know, indeed...

ItsOver

“What do I know about branding, maybe nothing (but I did become President!), but if I were Boeing, I would FIX the Boeing 737 MAX, add some additional great features, & REBRAND the plane with a new name,” Trump wrote in a tweet. “No product has suffered like this one. But again, what the hell do I know?”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/15/trump-boeing-737-max-1274719

At least The Donald has a sense of humor.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 14, 2019, 12:58:54 PM
Let me get this straight, you have time to feed your troll with this erroneous threat:

But, you don't have time to respond to this historical record:

While I don't agree with Doctor Doctor's ham-fisted drunken style of rhetoric, he does have a point: you post like a glowfag. Is it because of the training? Tell us it's because of the training.

You really can't tell when something is said tongue-in-cheek can you?  I guess I'll have to include a row of smiley faces for your and MDs benefit.  Must be a potty training issue in both your cases.

Historical record my ass.  As always, it's one individual's take that disregards all contradictory evidence and alternative views.   What amazes me is how anyone with the meagerest capacity for critical analysis can so easily buy into everything that makes it into print that appeals to his prejudices or warped world view. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2019, 06:35:29 PM
You really can't tell when something is said tongue-in-cheek can you?

Is that how you whitewash away the way he lied about where he was on 63.11.22? That's adorable.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 06:55:17 PM
Is that how you whitewash away the way he lied about where he was on 63.11.22? That's adorable.

Be sure and check out what I added to my last post.

You do realize that if every conspirator alleged to have participated in the Kennedy assassination were laid end to end the line would circle the globe three times at the equator. 

Jackstar

Nice strawman. Adorableness increasing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 07:04:26 PM

What’s extra hilarious is that he actually seems to consider himself respectably intelligent or something. ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 07:04:26 PM

As I told you before I have read over 20 books on the JFK assassination including both versions of "Crossfire."  Until you have read "A Cruel and Shocking Act" by Philip Shenon, don't bother me with redundant conversation.  Go ahead now--grow a set and read it.  That goes for you too, Princess.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2019, 07:59:28 PM
I have read over 20 books on the JFK assassination

Great. Where was Bush then?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 08:36:24 PM
Great. Where was Bush then?

In Houston as verified by phone records and an eye witness,  That's the last freebee.  Read the fucking book.  I can recommend others. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2019, 08:41:15 PM
In Houston as verified by phone records and an eye witness

Bullshit.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 08:44:44 PM
Bullshit.

Here is the "unfuzzied" version of that picture and that ain't George.  Look at the nose, chin and hairline. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2019, 09:26:15 PM
Look at the nose, chin and hairline. 

It looks exactly like him. What are you, high?

Jackstar

https://archive.org/stream/TheBushHinckleyConnection/The_Bush_Hinkley_Connection_djvu.txt

QuoteNeil Bush, son of the then vice president of the United States, was scheduled to have dinner on March 31, 1981, with Scott Hinckley, brother of John Hinckley, the day after a bullet came within an inch of making Neil Bush's father the new president of the United States.

How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 09:31:00 PM
It looks exactly like him. What are you, high?

Experts using facial recognition software disagree, but, they're probably in on it too.  Read the fucking book!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 09:54:54 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-03/cia-takeover-america-1960s-story-our-time

Dude, this fossil obviously can’t think for himself. It’s official stories only for him. Now he does what they told him; now he does what they told him. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2019, 09:37:25 AM
Dude, this fossil obviously can’t think for himself. It’s official stories only for him. Now he does what they told him; now he does what they told him. ;) 

"A Cruel and Shocking Act" is by no means the "official story." it points out procedural and process errors, inconsistent/conflicting/missing testimony and challenges conclusions and findings of both the Warren Commission and the House Investigation. It also definitively disproves some of the popular myths such as the alleged presence of GHWB in Dallas on 11/22/63.

How is it that you have come to be so profoundly invested in many of the highly questionable narratives written by various sensationalist authors and promoted by the George Noorys of the world who rarely ask penetrating questions in interviews but always treat these intellectual giants and models of integrity with cloying deference and gushing approval.  You invariably become defensive and nutzoid-snarky when additional clarifying or dispositive information is brought to your attention that doesn't square with the articles of faith you are so committed to..   This tells me that you have no real interest in finding the truth but only in clinging to the narrative that gives you a sense of moral superiority to the villains identified for you by the professional conspiracy theorists who you cultishly follow, and, who knows what other psychological cover such pat beliefs provide you. 

Some people never outgrow their need for such a psychological security blanket and it's clear that you and some others who post here are in no rush to do so.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2019, 01:36:45 PM
"A Cruel and Shocking Act" is by no means the "official story." it points out procedural and process errors, inconsistent/conflicting/missing testimony and challenges conclusions and findings of both the Warren Commission and the House Investigation. It also definitively disproves some of the popular myths such as the alleged presence of GHWB in Dallas on 11/22/63.

How is it that you have come to be so profoundly invested in many of the highly questionable narratives written by various sensationalist authors and promoted by the George Noorys of the world who rarely ask penetrating questions in interviews but always treat these intellectual giants and models of integrity with cloying deference and gushing approval.  You invariably become defensive and nutzoid-snarky when additional clarifying or dispositive information is brought to your attention that doesn't square with the articles of faith you are so committed to..   This tells me that you have no real interest in finding the truth but only in clinging to the narrative that gives you a sense of moral superiority to the villains identified for you by the professional conspiracy theorists who you cultishly follow, and, who knows what other psychological cover such pat beliefs provide you. 

Some people never outgrow their need for such a psychological security blanket and it's clear that you and some others who post here are in no rush to do so.

(Smiling like a Cheshire) . . . refreshing analysis of a programmed dullard.