• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:20:10 AM

Why does it make you loyal if you do national service? My old man did it in the 50s in the RAF as an electrician. It taught him self discipline and to be an electrician, not to be 'more' British. Many many soldiers come back from war deeply resenting the government that sent them there, they're not more patriotic, they're often traumatised after seeing their best mates blown to bits. Its an artificial construct assuming that because someone is in the military they're somehow more patriotic, instead of the more accurate ordinary people often trained to do extra ordinary things in often very difficult situations.

The same can be said for para medics, fire fighters and police officers (Obviously not the CIA and FBI because according to Trump they're not worth pissing on, the wall of the fallen at the CIA HQ shows how useless they are, eh?).

In preparation for those 4 years, prospective citizens would have to take a year of civics classes from Hillsdale College.  They can do it online of course.  If that doesn't mold a person into a rah-rah America loving patriot then nothing will.  LOL

Half-kidding but seriously most people I know that have come from the service love America.  They may not have liked the Iraq War or Vietnam but they love their country.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 03:19:00 PM

Political (some would have been done anyway) and cyclical (housing starts go up and down).

Not according to the CEO comments.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

Hey there funny hat.  Know that I am comfortbly retired and I charge no fees to my sole client.  Also,  I'm afraid mom passed away at age 102 and no longer requires foot rubs and fruit cups.  Now I suggest you go find some 18 year old boys to holler at - I'm guessing it makes you feel good.  Or, OTOH, you might try to make a friend.  Good luck with that.

Damn, you're an old fuck.  No wonder you fall for failed Democratic policies.  You know no other way.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 03:56:59 PM

Damn, you're an old fuck.  No wonder you fall for failed Democratic policies.  You know no other way.

Hippies man! Their parents thought they were fuck-ups, their kids hate them, and their grand kids laugh about the nonsensical shit they did. Literally no one likes them, but "It's them not ME" right? Being a self-centered, KGB influenced, adult-child your whole life isn't cute, and nobody respects you!

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

No, trust me.  You need a friend.  One that does not need to be blown up.
No, you get filled, not blown up.  I know, American English is a bit different.  It's like when I tell you that the 'blow' in Blow job is just a euphemism.  It's actually 'suck.'  Otherwise you would blow me up like a Macy's Thanksgiving day float.
You'll get the hang of it.

paladin1991

Hey, easy there.  You're talking to my one friend.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 03:45:11 PM

Not according to the CEO comments.

Of course AT&T is in a pissing match with Justice surrounding its merger case.  Can't imagine that this big, public announcemen has anything to do with wanting to curry favor with the White House.

PaulAtreides

Yes, I am and we have all the money.  So fuck you.

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 03:59:08 PM
Hippies man! Their parents thought they were fuck-ups, their kids hate them, and their grand kids laugh about the nonsensical shit they did. Literally no one likes them, but "It's them not ME" right? Being a self-centered, KGB influenced, adult-child your whole life isn't cute, and nobody respects you!

Not all hippies.  The pseudohippies, yes, but real hippies want the government to butt out of their lives.  Aldous is a prime example of that.  That guy is one cool hippie and he doesn't fall for any of that shit.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

Says the man wearing the tutu.

Dr. MD MD

I'm watching The Five on Fox because I'm a glutton for punishment. Anyway, they're talking about the year of Trump accomplishments and Deep State Dana chimes in that she also doesn't think it would've happened if not for the cooperation of the Republicans.  ::)

Listen up, you deep state whore and listen good! They would have done NOTHING were it not for Trump. In fact, they would've been much happier (and probably richer) to have gone along with the status quo corruption of the Bush/Clinton/Obama mafia but Trump exposed them all to the point that they HAD to get with the program or suffer the wrath of the American people. Winning, you little whore, winning! ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

Not all hippies.  The pseudohippies, yes, but real hippies want the government to butt out of their lives.  Aldous is a prime example of that.  That guy is one cool hippie and he doesn't fall for any of that shit.

ALL Baby Boomers have it to a greater or lesser degree. They were the most spoiled generation in history. They were given the most powerful nation and economy in WORLD HISTORY, and managed to fuck it up for everyone, while simultaneously deluding themselves into thinking they had "put in their dues." They are beginning to die off now, and the living are glad to see them go, while their parents are salivating in heaven with belts and wooden paddles at the ready! Their grand-children just ask: "Why were they so fucking stupid?" They damn near destroyed the United States, but Gen X has saved us.

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

Hey, easy there.  You're talking to my one friend.

Damn, pal, are you that desperate?  I'll be your friend but not you're special friend.  I can't imagine that guy having any friends at all save for his friends that show up at Industrial Workers of the World reunions.

Swishypants

A generation begins to move into power in their 40's. They achieve great heights in their 50's, and are at the absolute top in their 60's. The oldest of the boomers are just now in their first years of being 70, and with their passing, go the SOVIET RUSSIAN educational indoctrination that almost cost us the Union.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 04:11:26 PM

Of course AT&T is in a pissing match with Justice surrounding its merger case.  Can't imagine that this big, public announcemen has anything to do with wanting to curry favor with the White House.

The link I posted had nothing to do with AT&T.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 20, 2017, 02:05:13 PM

The denigration of any individual honesty employed in a job that is considered beneath you reveals a cancer of the soul. Admittedly I have my own prejudices. They lean toward a feeling of respect for the man or woman who labors with shovels, rakes, and mops. There is a beauty to actual manual labor and menial sevice work which whizzes right past glorified computer monkeys and cubicle vermin. Any person who earns their living by breaking a sweat and actual physical exertion is exemplary of what it takes to actually make any society successful. The haughty attitude that any particular job is beneath you is not just sad, it's out of touch. Other than that, I wish you a happy Winter Solstice. (Wanders off to clean the bathrooms)

Very well put and right on.  These leftist snowflake deadbeat whining pukes think Manual Labor is a Portuguese  hairstylist. (I think I just set the BG record for most adjectives in a single sentence.) I am the landscaper, pool boy, handyman, and alternate dishwasher and char person in my household plus anything else my wife tells me I am. 

Swishypants

Thank God for Ronny Raygun, and the WWII OSS people that put the shadow forces in place, outside Washington's control, that materialized in their Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 04:21:32 PM

Damn, pal, are you that desperate?  I'll be your friend but not you're special friend.  I can't imagine that guy having any friends at all save for his friends that show up at Industrial Workers of the World reunions.

I like to call PaulAtreides my sock.  My special sock.  Every now and then I even rinse him off.  No matter how much he pouts.

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

I like to call PaulAtreides my sock.  My special sock.  Every now and then I even rinse him off.  No matter how much he pouts.

NEVER GO BAREFOOT in paladin's house!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 04:16:38 PM
I'm watching The Five on Fox because I'm a glutton for punishment. Anyway, they're talking about the year of Trump accomplishments and Deep State Dana chimes in that she also doesn't think it would've happened if not for the cooperation of the Republicans.  ::)

Listen up, you deep state whore and listen good! They would have done NOTHING were it not for Trump. In fact, they would've been much happier (and probably richer) to have gone along with the status quo corruption of the Bush/Clinton/Obama mafia but Trump exposed them all to the point that they HAD to get with the program or suffer the wrath of the American people. Winning, you little whore, winning! ;D

The secret to Trump’s success is he doesn’t play by the Swamp’s rules.  Remember where you heard this.

The best thing about this new tax law is that the Obamacare mandate is history.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 04:17:39 PM
ALL Baby Boomers have it to a greater or lesser degree. They were the most spoiled generation in history. They were given the most powerful nation and economy in WORLD HISTORY, and managed to fuck it up for everyone, while simultaneously deluding themselves into thinking they had "put in their dues." They are beginning to die off now, and the living are glad to see them go, while their parents are salivating in heaven with belts and wooden paddles at the ready! Their grand-children just ask: "Why were they so fucking stupid?" They damn near destroyed the United States, but Gen X has saved us.

You're welcome.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 04:31:19 PM
The best thing about this new tax law is that the Obamacare mandate is history.

There was no way that mandate was going to stand and I think they knew it from the beginning. They just wanted 4 years of robbing the poor and stupid. Taxing a human body just for being a citizen is objective chattle slavery, and it's out-lawed. The first slave owner in the USA was a black man, and the last one too!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

The link I posted had nothing to do with AT&T.

Somebody needs to tell PA that Ma Bell has been broken up.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

You're welcome.

Excluding your fat ass Richie! We just throw shit at you!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 04:33:39 PM
Excluding your fat ass Richie! We just throw shit at you!

Your plan has failed. Everyone sees through you and no one believes you're conservative. ;) :-*

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 04:34:56 PM

Your plan has failed. Everyone sees through you and no one believes you're conservative. ;) :-*

Shows what you know you dumb Little Debbie snack cake! I'm a Libertarian!

I apologize for Ritchie everyone. He's been spouting his political bullshit since we were teenagers and is used to having everyone throw shit at his dumb ass. He doesn't feel normal unless you do it to him.

Swishypants

While we were steady pounding Vagh, Ritchie was running around with a copy of "The Way It Ought To Be" and jerking it to Star Trek: The Next Generation, incessantly! The stupid bastard even named his CHILDREN after that retarded show! Rush Limbaugh by day; Communist inspired Star Trek by night, and he never understood the paradox at play in his behavior.