• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Morgus

Try to get Leo and Keith to call in to get both sides if possible.
Also try to get Redacted (Heather) to call in since she seems to have some inside info on the issue according to Art?

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on October 03, 2015, 04:22:24 PM
is your mic setup halfway decent?
I have it on Skype settings.  Wanna do a sound check?

Morgus

Quote from: MV on October 03, 2015, 04:20:00 PM
just thought i'd put this here to get everyone worked up for tonight's show:
so many iterations of your animated gif avatar on this page are making me dizzy!  :o

cosmic hobo

Make sure one of you has Facebook to read Leo's tweets on the issue. They have been epic and worthy of a straight to video day time Emmy.

nextgen.fm

George and Leo...even sound similar

Maybe they are made for each other...?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on October 03, 2015, 04:25:25 PM
Try to get Leo and Keith to call in to get both sides if possible.
Also try to get Redacted (Heather) to call in since she seems to have some inside info on the issue according to Art?

she and i did shoot a few messages back and forth on skype and i did tell her to feel free to call in.  as far as leo and keith are concerned, i'm sure someone out there will tell them to call in.  623-242-2278.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 03, 2015, 04:26:17 PM
I have it on Skype settings.  Wanna do a sound check?

yup.  i'll hit you probably around 8:30 eastern.  and you too, aldous.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on October 03, 2015, 04:26:49 PM
so many iterations of your animated gif avatar on this page are making me dizzy!  :o

but it's not doing anything else to you?

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on October 03, 2015, 04:37:28 PM
she and i did shoot a few messages back and forth on skype and i did tell her to feel free to call in.  as far as leo and keith are concerned, i'm sure someone out there will tell them to call in.  623-242-2278.
My PORTLAND SOURCE has informed me that definitely maybe the MITD producer formerly known as (Redacted) is formally considering the possibility of representing with a call in.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 03, 2015, 04:15:29 PM
Give it away?  How dare yeeeew!!!  I'll have you know I charge a pretty penny for my slot! >:( ;D

How about a nice gift box of Russell Stover chocolates?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 03, 2015, 04:55:08 PM
My PORTLAND SOURCE has informed me that definitely maybe the MITD producer formerly known as (Redacted) is formally considering the possibility of representing with a call in.

I hope Leo listened to Noory's appearance on the show and comes prepared because Heather's going to rip him a new one.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2015, 03:22:41 PM
Unicorns. Nobody ever discusses unicorns.

Unincorns you want!....Unicorns and all kinds of other magical pointie things are discussed on Rosie's show.

BobGrau

Re PBS's recent comments on the subject, could we have an anonymous Bellgab Cougar line?

aldousburbank

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 03, 2015, 05:51:58 PM
I hope Leo listened to Noory's appearance on the show and comes prepared because Heather's going to rip him a new one.
But she does it ever so smoothly.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 03, 2015, 03:57:53 PM
Thanks, but I'm busy tonight. Happy to do it another night though. Just let me know. It might be rather fun.  :)

Busy tonight?   Yeah right.... You got another busy night over at Falkie's Place beating the salaciously beautiful Inglorious Bitch.

twiki

Quote from: MV on October 03, 2015, 04:11:26 PM
i'll hit u up if need be.  thx sweetie.  kiss!

Boo. Bring back Jazz.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 03, 2015, 06:04:39 PM
Busy tonight?   Yeah right.... You got another busy night over at Falkie's Place beating the salaciously beautiful Inglorious Bitch.

No not me. Must be out with his fantasy woman.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 03, 2015, 07:53:33 PM
I thought it was Benny Hill.
Jackie Right should get a lifetime Oscar or Emmy or whatever prize the television types give each other. He, even besides some breasts and old ladies with vicious, vicious handbag skills, made that show.

Lots of beeps and boops in the background tonight. The spirit of RCH lives on!

Morgus

Quote from: MV on October 03, 2015, 04:39:23 PM
but it's not doing anything else to you?
yes, now its starting to make my stomach queasy...  :-X

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 03, 2015, 04:28:58 PM
Make sure one of you has Facebook to read Leo's tweets on the issue. They have been epic and worthy of a straight to video day time Emmy.

Meister_000

Is there a Gabcast tonight (Sat 10-03-2015) ?

What time Pacific? Is this thread where/how it takes place? If not, where/how please.

Is there a Gabcast FAQ (search says no).

Is there a place to look for Official and advance Announcements of upcoming casts?

Thanks (sorry, but there's a lot taken for granted, its not  self-evident, self-explanitory stuff).

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 03, 2015, 04:03:36 PM
Slip you a Franklin underneath the men's room stall?

depends.  10 bux to look at it.  20 to touch it.  40 if I have to touch it.

Meister_000

Quote from: Meister_000 on October 03, 2015, 10:14:23 PM
Is there a Gabcast tonight (Sat 10-03-2015) ?

What time Pacific? Is this thread where/how it takes place? If not, where/how please.

Is there a Gabcast FAQ (search says no).

Is there a place to look for Official and advance Announcements of upcoming casts?

Thanks (sorry, but there's a lot taken for granted, its not  self-evident, self-explanitory stuff).

Ok, one part of the answer is in a thread titled "Podcast Notifications", requires changing prefs to auto-recieve Gabcast notifications.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7985.0.html

I'll keep rooting around for more I guess.

eddie dean

Quote from: Meister_000 on October 03, 2015, 10:41:33 PM
Ok, one part of the answer is in a thread titled "Podcast Notifications", requires changing prefs to auto-recieve Gabcast notifications.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7985.0.html

I'll keep rooting around for more I guess.

The live show is over for tonight, but for future reference, this is the site to listen to live episodes:
UfoShip.com/chat
podcast downloads are available there as well, once they are posted

Meister_000

Quote from: eddie dean on October 03, 2015, 10:50:47 PM
The live show is over for tonight, but for future reference, this is the site to listen to live episodes:
UfoShip.com/chat
podcast downloads are available there as well, once they are posted

Ok, thanks. It sounded like it might be a good-one given recent events.  I'll look for the download.

aldousburbank

Obviously, Taintco Inc. needs to produce a line of all age diapers; The Asscraft Collection, for soft, delicate behinds.

MV/Liberace!

Last night's gabcast is available by clicking here.