• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Lazy Noory cut out early again last night, reducing his last 2 hours guests to replay that old stupid recording of some guy laughing in a parking lot for the umpteenth time...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on January 12, 2018, 07:58:52 PM
Lazy Noory cut out early again last night, reducing his last 2 hours guests to replay that old stupid recording of some guy laughing in a parking lot for the umpteenth time...

This surprises you? He's been phoning it in for years.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 08:00:21 PM
This surprises you? He's been phoning it in for years.

No, just a report.  So the rest of us don't have to listen

NoMoreNoory

Joorch introduces his first half guest, Timothy Renner, talking about Bigfoot and his new book 'Bigfoot In Pennsylvania....Beyond The Seventh Gate'. Or, as Joorch surreally put it, 'Beyond The Seventh Cafe'.

-GNS

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 13, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
Joorch introduces his first half guest, Timothy Renner, talking about Bigfoot and his new book 'Bigfoot In Pennsylvania....Beyond The Seventh Gate'. Or, as Joorch surreally put it, 'Beyond The Seventh Cafe'.

-GNS

That's hilarious.  Not that it wouldn't have made just as much sense as the actual title.

I think this is the result of George and Tommy joking about the show during lunch, like when he blurts of ''Shroud of Urine'' every time he has a guest on to discuss the Shroud of Turin.

ShayP

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 12, 2018, 04:46:59 PM
The one with the black little purse is still â€" all beatin’ him. HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, he’s up on the ca…AH-HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! The, the little old woman just beaned him again with that big bag. he, he, He’s runnin’ to his car! He’s outta here! HAHAHAHAHA!! Aaaoh! Um, the little bitty Mother Goose woman…She’s…She’s…talkin’ to him as he’s drivin’ off! Ah-HAHAHAaaaa-AHAHAHA!! AHH, I wish you woulda been here, man! Oh! Oh, this is too good! HAHAHAHA! Oh! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I…I gotta…I gotta go. HAHA!

I guess you had to be there

Thank goodness I wasn't.  ;D

It really is the worst.  and that's saying something when it comes to Norry's content and skits.

ShayP

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 13, 2018, 12:28:10 AM

-GNS

There isn't a word, title, sentence, or phrase that man won't butcher.

GNS indeed.

ItsOver

Time to feed Tommy!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
Time to feed Tommy!

I wonder if there is any coorelation with IHOPS "all you can eat" pancake times and times in which Norry and Tommee ditch out earlier and replay recordings of the callers, Lionel, fake car accident jokes, or awful renditions of Poe?
It is almost FEB.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/01/12/dennys-giving-out-free-grand-slam-breakfasts-but-theres-catch.html
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/money/business/bargainista/2018/01/11/chains-offer-limited-time-meal-deals/1022601001/

Dateline

Richard Syrett is hosting tonight, there is hope for my weekend listening pleasure.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
Time to feed Tommy!

Complete with Doc Wallet ordered eggs.  He's eating the life!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2018, 11:46:12 AM
I wonder if there is any coorelation with IHOPS "all you can eat" pancake times and times in which Norry and Tommee ditch out earlier and replay recordings of the callers, Lionel, fake car accident jokes, or awful renditions of Poe?
It is almost FEB.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/01/12/dennys-giving-out-free-grand-slam-breakfasts-but-theres-catch.html
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/money/business/bargainista/2018/01/11/chains-offer-limited-time-meal-deals/1022601001/
Some nearby greasy spoon in LA must have a special which only lasts until 2:00am.  The fastest Jorch and Tommy move all day is when they're making their way to that door.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on January 13, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
Richard Syrett is hosting tonight, there is hope for my weekend listening pleasure.
I may tune in tonight, if I'm still up.  Syrett even hosts a full show, unlike slacker Jorch.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
I may tune in tonight, if I'm still up.  Syrett even hosts a full show, unlike slacker Jorch.
And he takes new callers and lets them talk. Norry hates callers, especially new callers.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2018, 05:10:02 PM
And he takes new callers and lets them talk. Norry hates callers, especially new callers.
Yep.  Jorch hates anything which taxes his brain.

Parris001

Quote from: Dateline on January 13, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

Syrett is a class act. I just listen to him now. I've quit listening to Jorch.

albrecht

But during the brief open lines he gave an update about the "Foundation" he is going to set up to help out listeners. He says the delay is due to getting "tax free status" so that "people will be able to write it off."

He also announced he is going to do a show on "panicked attacks," because "he cannot understand them."
-GNS

And we got an update on Corny's running for office and, if he won, would be the only Marshall who wouldn't carry a gun, because he is a convicted felon. Luckily it is LA and so felons can run, and win, for political office. We all recall Edward's winning campaign slogan against Duke: "Vote For The Crook. It's Important." (I thought Hillary should've stolen that line.)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

...He also announced he is going to do a show on "panicked attacks," because "he cannot understand them."
-GNS...

Ha, ha, ha.  "Panicked?"  ;D  How long would a show be for things Jorch DOES understand?  Would it be nothing but bumper music, followed by UFO Phil, an Edgar Allan Poe reading, or the guy laughing at an umbrella-swinging geezer?

Quote from: someguy on January 14, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

george noory's alien hybrid revealed

Now that's not in the least disturbing.   ::)

albrecht

Quote from: someguy on January 14, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

george noory's alien hybrid revealed
Geeez!, as Norry might say. Where do you people find such bizarre pictures? And why?  :o

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
Geeez!, as Norry might say. Where do you people find such bizarre pictures? And why?  :o
Or....  Basement dwellers' spawn galleries...

Jojo

This thread has hardly moved!  Did he do nothing wrong tonight?  I liked the Martin Luther King moment. There was a Feb early on.  I fell asleep.  So, nothing sucky happened?

Quote from: Jojo on January 16, 2018, 06:20:25 AM
Did he do nothing wrong tonight?
He announced the death of the singer from the Karen-berries

diowulf

Just listened to the Friday bigfoot show and picked up on several of the things you folks did. Feb, the book title, panicked attacks, fake foundation updates and "Beyond the 7th Ga..Cafe". Good God it's incredible. I don't listen much anymore. Will check out Syrett show from Saturday. I listen to a lot of his show, except when he gets the woo woo political conspiracy nuts on there.

I see Robert Felix is on Coast tonight.  Very apt since it is snowing again in Atlanta now.  Our 2nd event of the season and it is only the middle of January.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 16, 2018, 11:49:18 PM
I see Robert Felix is on Coast tonight.  Very apt since it is snowing again in Atlanta now.  Our 2nd event of the season and it is only the middle of January.

Yesterday it was 70 and sunny. Right now it is 26.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2018, 12:01:47 AM
Yesterday it was 70 and sunny. Right now it is 26.

We're down to 22 now.  We've been somewhat chilly since last Friday when we hit 61.  Meteorologist says that after this latest round of cold  weather passes, we'll be in a January thaw for the rest of the month but then the cold comes back in Feb.

GravitySucks

After 10 minutes describing the various cycles of the sun...

Dave: Are ice ages cyclical?

GNS