• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Where did Jackstar go?

Started by paladin1991, June 09, 2014, 10:05:35 AM

paladin1991

What other sites has Jackyboy pissed in the punch?

paladin1991

Oh, Stellar.  *looks around, checks his pockets*  Hell, I dunno.

bigchucka

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2014, 06:52:12 PM

That topic came up around the time of Falkie-gate.  For anyone who wasn't aware of it...  Pretty sure revealing past sites a user was on (or names they used there) is against MV's rules.  He cares.. others didn't.

McPhallus

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 12, 2014, 06:57:45 PM
Is Stellar gone too?

I think he's still here, although I doubt for much longer.  Jackstar was the only one who cared about his goofy threads, and even he got fed up eventually.

paladin1991

Quote from: bigchucka on June 12, 2014, 07:00:38 PM
That topic came up around the time of Falkie-gate.  For anyone who wasn't aware of it...  Pretty sure revealing past sites a user was on (or names they used there) is against MV's rules.  He cares.. others didn't.
OH.  Thanks chucka.  Fm now on I will walk in your footprints.  that way I don't get blowed up.  Lead on, Pointman.

bigchucka

Is Stellar gone too?

Not that I'm aware of.  He posted that he was sad that Jackstar was gone, and would probably be posting less because of it.  I replied letting him know that we have plenty of members here that have all kinds of varying interests... but if he wants to continue participating here, that's his choice.

His "meltdown" that happened just caused a vacuuming but not a ban... that's why I was kind of surprised Jackstar got the boot.

Quote from: McPhallus on June 12, 2014, 07:02:23 PM
I think he's still here, although I doubt for much longer.  Jackstar was the only one who cared about his goofy threads, and even he got fed up eventually.

I disagree.  I've been interested in the Voynich Manuscript ever since I learned about it and watched a documentary.

bigchucka

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2014, 07:03:10 PM
OH.  Thanks chucka.  Fm now on I will walk in your footprints.  that way I don't get blowed up.  Lead on, Pointman.

Make your own path in life.  If you follow my footprints, the path may disappear soon.  Just remember that I gave you your instructions before the fight back in the locker room, and to obey MV's instructions at all times...  You're wearing your cup and have your mouthpiece in, correct?

paladin1991

I'm ready, Chucka.....'toss me.'   'You heard me, toss  me!'

bigchucka

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2014, 07:16:38 PM
I'm ready, Chucka.....'toss me.'   'You heard me, toss  me!'

I was referring to UFC fighters...

Even though I'm not a "dwarf" or "midget" in real life... I'll address it.  Some people thought that was degrading.  The people actually getting tossed I heard had the view similar to... "Hey fuckbags, thanks for banning that.  Now we got to find another way to make some decent money..."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2014, 05:25:34 PM
Hmmm.  I've never done MOD duty.  When someone is banished to the corn field, does their IP addy get banned so that they can't even dial up and view?  Or is it a bit simpler: no access other than what someone might have if the stumbled in, Busey-like unhinged, and didn't register?

you can ban just a username, or an ip address, or an email address, or a hostname, or a complete TLD, whatever... and you can set it to fully ban a user if one of these triggers is detected, or you can just set it just to prevent the user from posting.  i originally had jackstar's set up so that he could read but not post, but then he started using the "report post" feature to complain about punctuation, so that was that.  of course, he could just go to a library to read the forum or use a friend's computer or use a TOR or proxy ip that hasn't been banned in the past.

MV/Liberace!

Is Stellar gone too?

if he were, his name wouldn't be in the member list.

zeebo

Quote from: MV on June 12, 2014, 11:38:28 PM
you can ban just a username, or an ip address, or an email address, or a hostname, or a complete TLD ...

Would be so much easier if you could just ban someone's soul.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on June 12, 2014, 11:42:09 PM
Would be so much easier if you could just ban someone's soul.

it's coming in HTML6.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: McPhallus on June 12, 2014, 05:04:54 PM
I always pictured him looking like this guy.  His ex mentioning that he is endowed with moobs supports my contention:

No. He doesn't look like that.

bigchucka

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2014, 11:45:52 PM
No. He doesn't look like that.

Now that's one I don't know the answer to....

but then he started using the "report post" feature to complain about punctuation, so that was that. 

Nigga, what? 

Here I was starting to question whether or not I was starting to display some abnormal personality traits when I was looking into things (basically, I was curious if things that happened a couple weeks ago was a hoax, and my conclusions were it wasn't)... Personally, if I'm at someone's house and they ask me to leave, I don't need to be told twice.  Let alone three times...  I think that answers the questions on whether or not you two will ever kiss and make up...

of course, he could just go to a library to read the forum or use a friend's computer or use a TOR or proxy ip that hasn't been banned in the past.

I wouldn't be too sure I would want to give him any ideas.  If things get to the point where you need to mail his ass a letter, I may be able to help you with that.

Fucking with the owners/ moderators... maybe that's why other places didn't give a fuck when he was outed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eddie dean on June 13, 2014, 12:34:03 AM
So, no glasses?

Or spots, or pony tail. Or as fat a face (Believe me I so wanted it to be so)...Apart from that, he's exactly like the picture...I can't verify the moobs though, so we have to take his ex's word for that. As well as the extra 200lbs he's apparently carrying.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bigchucka on June 13, 2014, 12:35:32 AM
If things get to the point where you need to mail his ass a letter, I may be able to help you with that.

Or call him. lol ;D ;D

bigchucka

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2014, 01:08:27 AM
Or spots, or pony tail. Or as fat a face (Believe me I so wanted it to be so)...Apart from that, he's exactly like the picture...I can't verify the moobs though, so we have to take his ex's word for that. As well as the extra 200lbs he's apparently carrying.

All I know is if 1 stone is 14 pounds, I weigh a fucking driveway.  Having a fucked up back sucks... as Jackstar does too if he was being truthful about that.  And I have no reason to believe he wasn't.  So insults about that... you're not going to hear from me.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2014, 01:09:42 AM

Or call him. lol ;D ;D

Wouldn't be sure if the number is good.  especially if it's a cell.  To change your number, press 1.  It's that easy.  Address though....

area51drone

i originally had jackstar's set up so that he could read but not post, but then he started using the "report post" feature to complain about punctuation

** Chuckle ** That's our Jackstar.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2014, 06:52:12 PM

Let's have a moment of silence for whichever poor internet community he's moved on to.

eddie dean

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 14, 2014, 11:43:07 PM
Let's have a moment of silence for whichever poor internet community he's moved on to.

Maybe he'll find a home at a Pittsburgh forum;D

paladin1991

Quote from: bigchucka on June 12, 2014, 07:22:18 PM
I was referring to UFC fighters...

Even though I'm not a "dwarf" or "midget" in real life... I'll address it.  Some people thought that was degrading.  The people actually getting tossed I heard had the view similar to... "Hey fuckbags, thanks for banning that.  Now we got to find another way to make some decent money..."
Just back in since the maintence mode.  I think I got the quote right, it was supposed to be Gimli fm LOTR.

paladin1991

Quote from: eddie dean on June 14, 2014, 11:52:07 PM
Maybe he'll find a home at a Pittsburgh forum;D
You know.  Now I'm curious.  I'm going to go track down this mysterious Pittsburgh forum to see if he has checked in there. 
That could be an alternate site to for us to rendezvous if the .gov ever comes after BellGab or we go into another mysterious 'maintenance' mode. (Had to insert a conspiracy into the thread.)

That would probably give that guy in Pittsburgh fits. 

paladin1991

Thanks 51.  That's my fav version of Mad World.  Now if only your avatar would sing that song for me.

FallenSeraph

His ex logged on and there was a smackdown? Damn, I take a break from this place for a couple of weeks and I miss everything. I would've loved to see that.

I thought Jackstar was cool for a while, but then he got dark. I just figured he was going through something and would shake it off eventually. Well hell, I wish him well.

Shoot, I'm one of those annoying people who sometimes posts a flurry of stuff at once. When it happens, just chalk it up to insomnia, boredom or a battle with a bout of despair. I'll put it on my "Try Not To Do This Sh*t Anymore" list.  :-X

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 15, 2014, 01:28:39 AM

I thought Jackstar was cool for a while, but then he got dark. I just figured he was going through something and would shake it off eventually. Well hell, I wish him well.

Maybe the shenanigans that went on were a part of the darkness. 
During the floorshow, he pm'd me and he was cool, taking it on the chin, throwing his punches and it really wasn't all that bloody, but a few lines were crossed back and forth.  And then it was Xin loi, baby.