• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

I'm streaming the drunken chaos of my friend's pirate FM station tonight (K-MEAT).

Listen at: UFOShip.com/chat

Should be going until around midnight eastern time.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on October 29, 2016, 04:55:42 PM
And this show has been cancelled.

Easy come, easy go.

Thank You for trying jazmunder  :-*

Lilith

Quote from: mv on October 29, 2016, 04:56:28 PM
I'm streaming the drunken chaos of my friend's pirate FM station tonight (K-MEAT).

Listen at: UFOShip.com/chat

Should be going until around midnight eastern time.

That'll work!  ;D

LucaParcelli

No Ghost 2 Ghost!? No Jazzmunder?! No MV?

Fear not... There will be an authentic G2G happening on Monday night!

Yes, Luca is coming out of self-imposed retirement... If you're bored on Halloween Night, join me at 6:30 PM Pacific for a Lucacast...

I have the option of 30 minute shows, BUT I will restart the stream a few minutes after one segment ends... Consider it a commercial break. I think I have a good 3 hours to kill that night!

Ya'll down? Go to the Synaptic Gap thread here for more deets...

- Luca

GravitySucks

Quote from: LucaParcelli on October 29, 2016, 05:12:10 PM
No Ghost 2 Ghost!? No Jazzmunder?! No MV?

Fear not... There will be an authentic G2G happening on Monday night!

Yes, Luca is coming out of self-imposed retirement... If you're bored on Halloween Night, join me at 6:30 PM Pacific for a Lucacast...

I have the option of 30 minute shows, BUT I will restart the stream a few minutes after one segment ends... Consider it a commercial break. I think I have a good 3 hours to kill that night!

Ya'll down? Go to the Synaptic Gap thread here for more deets...

- Luca

Amy Martin is doing a show ghat will last about 1 hour for her sensory deprivation exercise. It begins at 6 Pacific   You may want to guage the interest and push your back a half hour. Just a suggestion.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2016, 05:19:56 PM
Amy Martin is doing a show ghat will last about 1 hour for her sensory deprivation exercise. It begins at 6 Pacific   You may want to guage the interest and push your back a half hour. Just a suggestion.

Is she broadcasting from inside a tank of water?

LucaParcelli

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2016, 05:19:56 PM

I am very flexible on time... Sounds like a better option!

Thanks GravitySucks...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 29, 2016, 05:20:45 PM
Is she broadcasting from inside a tank of water?

Ganzfeld effect. Details are in her thread.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2016, 05:26:06 PM
Ganzfeld effect. Details are in her thread.

Well then, I'll take my jokes over there.

theONE

Quote from: jaz on October 29, 2016, 04:19:23 PM
Stay tuned for a maybe impromptu Ghost to Ghost GabCast.

There really has been minimal (read no) planning and no approval from the boss yet so this might fall through. We suck.

hahaha, I've heard that Hillry is looking for new marketing director and catchy slogan ,you should submit , lol

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2016, 04:36:29 PM
Standards and Australia..hmmmmmmm... let me think about that. You, SV and myself, cabcad, I mean gabcast. Yes?

Sounds like a kangaroo court cast to me

theONE

Quote from: jaz on October 29, 2016, 04:55:42 PM
And this show has been cancelled.

Easy come, easy go.

cock cast teaser

MV/Liberace!

The GabCast is the official podcast of BellGab.com.

New episode tonight at 10:30 East, 7:30 West.

TheGabCast.com/chat to listen live.
Call in number: 573-837-4948

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on October 30, 2016, 06:21:45 PM
The GabCast is the official podcast of BellGab.com.

New episode tonight at 10:30 East, 7:30 West.

TheGabCast.com/chat to listen live.
Call in number: 573-837-4948

Who is co hosting? Topics?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2016, 06:24:22 PM
Who is co hosting? Topics?

Tonight, on a very special Halloween edition of The Gabcast...

I'll be joined in studio by a death industry professional.  Matthew is a funeral home employee and an assistant to the Coroner's Office in his county.  He's been surrounded by death since birth.  He'll be discussing all aspects of the death business.

The show starts tonight at 10:30PM East, 7:30PM West.
Listen live at TheGabCast.com/chat
Call the show at 573-837-4948

Thanks!
mv

damon

Quote from: mv on October 30, 2016, 08:15:17 PM

I'll be joined in studio by a death industry professional.  Matthew is a funeral home employee and an assistant to the Coroner's Office in his county.  He's been surrounded by death since birth.  He'll be discussing all aspects of the death business.

Thanks!
mv
I guess that everyone is just dying to listen to this show then.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on October 30, 2016, 08:15:17 PM

Thanks!
mv

All I can say is that after having been though a few funerals now I can tell you that it's a very lucrative business with constant demand.  ;)

theONE

Why d'Faq I'm listening to this --I have warm meal waiting for me to eat ...lol - shit MV ,thanks a lot ,hahaha

theONE

I think MV could have great success doing stand-up comedy ,some of the come backs he gives are shocking, hahaha, lol

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on October 30, 2016, 10:14:01 PM
I think MV could have great success doing stand-up comedy ,some of the come backs he gives are shocking, hahaha, lol

Thank you!

And tonight's episode of The GabCast is posted at TheGabCast.com.

Lilith

Thank You MV!  And Thanks to Matthew as well!

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on October 30, 2016, 11:45:50 PM
Thank you!

And tonight's episode of The GabCast is posted at TheGabCast.com.
GabCast Chat Room Log, 10.30.16. ;)

I haven't listened yet, but I can tell you if you investigate what the laws are in your state, you may be surprised at how many laws have been created to give certain people a monopoly on the industry.
Just like everything else.

pepsiguy

Awesome show. MV, you are a great host

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on October 31, 2016, 12:43:11 PM
I haven't listened yet, but I can tell you if you investigate what the laws are in your state, you may be surprised at how many laws have been created to give certain people a monopoly on the industry.
Just like everything else.
The easiest examples to see this are in things like booze. There are others but that seems to be the most blatant and obvious. In many places it even comes down to local city and county laws and so much graft or at least protectionism. But the differences and laws between makers, distributors, sellers, and then retail are designed in such a way to keep "people" in business. Car dealers is another one.

TheSheriff

Really enjoyed this episode of the Gabcast, as others have said, you really do have a talent for interviewing MV.

Appreciate you taking time out from monitoring Falkies laptop to do this for us.