• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

SredniVashtar

I look forward to hearing this abortion of a show when someone can be bothered to get their finger out and post the bloody thing. It's a pity that jaz wasn't involved - one half of the most revered podcasting duo in the business, the 'Fred and Ginger' of internet amateur hackery - but I guess we ought to be grateful for small mercies. In short, I am sure it was rotten and look forward to having my suspicions confirmed in due course.

By the way, here's a picture of jaz and 'friend'.

heater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2016, 08:20:45 AM

I was certain I told jaz no pictures of us anymore that didn't clearly show both of his hands.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2016, 08:20:45 AM
I look forward to hearing this abortion of a show when someone can be bothered to get their finger out and post the bloody thing. It's a pity that jaz wasn't involved - one half of the most revered podcasting duo in the business, the 'Fred and Ginger' of internet amateur hackery - but I guess we ought to be grateful for small mercies. In short, I am sure it was rotten and look forward to having my suspicions confirmed in due course.

Southern jessie in hurt at not being asked to participate scandal.

Only saying...

ItsOver

The best reasons for a GabCast?  Top notch, biting commentary from SV and YP come-backs.  Now if only the hallowed MV would regain interest and come out to play during a Cast.

theONE

Quote from: ItsOver on October 15, 2016, 12:08:15 PM
The best reasons for a GabCast?  Top notch, biting commentary from SV and YP come-backs.  Now if only the hallowed MV would regain interest and come out to play during a Cast.

How do you know that during a Cast he is not playing and coming ..under the blanket
You never know... ;)

theONE

Quote from: damon on October 15, 2016, 04:47:55 PM
When will the show be posted
...when he will finish playing and coming .. :)

Jackstar

I was too busy getting laid to listen to this. What got whitewashed this time?

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2016, 09:11:09 PM
I was too busy getting laid to listen to this. What got whitewashed this time?

I tuned in late ,like last 15-20 minutes, and the ladies were passionately talking about 'pussy bow' - ...Jackstar, I'm telling you it was dirty 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE on October 15, 2016, 09:23:44 PM
the ladies were passionately talking about 'pussy bow' - ...Jackstar, I'm telling you it was dirty

It's like you're reading my diary.

theONE

theONE you are banned.This ban is not set to expire.

damon

MV when are you going to post the latest gabcast

Any thoughts on an election edition of the GabCast? Since BellGab has been in a state of war over the last few months. Might be good to have an election episode right before the 8th.

MV/Liberace!

The latest GabCast episode is posted here:  TheGabcast.com

Dr Who

Just listening to the latest Gabcast and unfortunately guys you would not exist to long in Northern Ireland. Now for ignorant Americans that's part of the UK not part of Ireland  (my wife's from Texas) 
It is compulsory to call in on your way home from work to have a minimum of five pints go home and have a few vodkas or whiskeys, then have two or three bottles of wine for dinner.
The same rule would apply to Scotland Wales and the Republic of Ireland though not England they have their heads up their ass.

Hog

Quote from: mv on October 17, 2016, 11:03:01 AM
The latest GabCast episode is posted here:  TheGabcast.com
Thanks MV, much appreciated.

peace
Hog

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr Who on October 17, 2016, 04:59:25 PM
Just listening to the latest Gabcast and unfortunately guys you would not exist to long in Northern Ireland. Now for ignorant Americans that's part of the UK not part of Ireland  (my wife's from Texas) 
It is compulsory to call in on your way home from work to have a minimum of five pints go home and have a few vodkas or whiskeys, then have two or three bottles of wine for dinner.
The same rule would apply to Scotland Wales and the Republic of Ireland though not England they have their heads up their ass.

Is that bad? I'm from Yorkshire, not England. SV is however, from England.

Quote from: Dr Who on October 17, 2016, 04:59:25 PM

Three free counties, 6 more to go. Just kidding.

Dr Who

Yorkshire Pud coming from Yorkshire would exclude you from my English statement,you can compete on the drinking front with the Scots,Welsh and Northern Irish

theONE

Quote from: theONE on October 23, 2016, 03:59:34 AM
I think EMERGENCY Gabcast is need it to deal with this MV's BELLGATE

...and of course he will be denying all this, typical

...but we will ask him, MV do you remember ?

"[MV] Apink(에이핑크) _ Remember(리멤버)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlrqQKbjSM&list=RDz4sN05-xIs4&index=4

...look how many views he has on youtube, Senda eat your heart out

...more info on this dramatic discovery here:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.new.html#new

MV/Liberace!

Coming up on a very special Halloween edition of The Gabcast...

I'll be joined in studio by two death industry professionals.  Matthew is a funeral home employee and an assistant to the Coroner's Office.  John has also worked in the mortuary business and currently works as an accident reconstructionist for a police department.  These two have been surrounded by death nearly their entire lives.  They'll be discussing all aspects of the death business, including what's done with a body after death.

The show starts tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10:30PM East, 7:30PM West.
Listen live at UFOShip.com/chat
Call the show at 573-837-4948

Thanks!
mv

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 08:55:16 PM

I'll be joined in studio by two death industry professionals.  Matthew is a funeral home employee and an assistant to the Coroner's Office.  John has also worked in the mortuary business and currently works as an accident reconstructionist for a police department.  These two have been surrounded by death nearly their entire lives.  They'll be discussing all aspects of the death business, including what's done with a body after death.

Thanks!
mv

Great News !!!
Death always changes things around :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 09:00:52 PM
Great News !!!
Death always changes things around :)

hopefully you'll find time to call in.  i'm sure everyone has questions about the death industry.  we'll be having a very frank discussion.

chefist

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 09:04:06 PM
hopefully you'll find time to call in.  i'm sure everyone has questions about the death industry.  we'll be having a very frank discussion.

My brother is a mortician. He's such an ass, only the dead will will work with him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on October 24, 2016, 09:10:31 PM
My brother is a mortician.

they're very interesting people to know.  i forgot to add, we'll also talk about some of the paranormal experiences my friends have had around the funeral home.  i've slept there overnight myself, and i can definitely say abnormal things happened while i was attempting to fall asleep there.

chefist

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 09:22:40 PM
they're very interesting people to know.  i forgot to add, we'll also talk about some of the paranormal experiences my friends have had around the funeral home.  i've slept there overnight myself, and i can definitely say abnormal things happened while i was attempting to fall asleep there.

I'll be listening!

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 09:22:40 PM

lol, were you homeless or something -why would you be sleeping in the funeral home when you were still alive ?
,or was that a Life Insurance "thing" to get money to start BellGab ,lol

albrecht

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 08:55:16 PM

Thanks!
mv
Interesting! When my granddad died the helpers from the funeral parlor who came to get his body out of the house were the creepiest/surreal looking duo I ever saw. We brought him back home, per his living will, once there was no chance and had a private nurse etc. When he died (I was there, we all would take turns staying there) I called the number the place and to his doctor and he came and pronounced and then they took him away. But the people who showed up! Like a goth, or what now might even be considered a "steampunk" look. Or the host from one of those old Saturday night Monster/Horror movie hosts. I swear the dude was even wearing white blush and had hair and eye-brows dyed like Norry- obvious, over-done, jet-black. She had black nail polish, very pale, and all black outfit. She never spoke and he spoke in that only-in-funeral-home hushed manner. And this was one of the more prominent, expensive places (the industry has been, apparently, been bought up and into large regional, maybe national, businesses? And the "business end" of the process was very professional and polished but the people who showed to take possession were creepy!) And it was on a, sorta, rural property on the city outskirts and it was foggy, not stormy night. And due to the old house they had to wheel him out the back and across the yard and then back onto the long driveway to their vehicle. I wonder if any neighbor's kids saw? It would've looked like a horror movie or suspicious activity!