• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Mandela Effect

Started by RcCle, October 20, 2016, 04:34:07 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2017, 04:20:23 PM
Gene Cernan was the last man to walk on the moon. You are the thinking of Gene Kranz.

Oops! I'm having a bad day today...astronaut-wise.  :-[

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2017, 04:21:43 PM
Oops! I'm having a bad day today...astronaut-wise.  :-[
Gene Krantz was never an astronaut.  He was a legendary Flight Director, notable work during Apollo 13 and Apollo-11, and during Apollo-5, Apollo-7, Apollo-9, Apollo-15 and Apollo-17.  He retired in 1994 after the 1993 STS-61 mission, the Shuttle mission that fixed the Hubble Space Telescopes focusing issue. Orbiter Vehicle OV-105 got the nod for that HST servicing mission, the only time that Endeavour got to stretch her wings and approach her upper max limits for altitude, as only the Hubble missions would do. 
Hubble orbits at about 540km(336 miles), ISS was orbited at about 300-320km(186-199 miles) when Shuttle was servicing the ISS.  Nowadays ISS orbits at about 400-407 km(249-253 miles).

This July 28, 2017 there will be an Apollo mission reunion celebrating the 50th Anniversay of the Apollo program, in Oshkosh.  10 Apollo Astronauts are confirmed to attend, Including Buzz Aldrin and Harrison Schmitt   Get your tickets early.
https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure

peace
Hog

peace
Hog

Dyna-X

Quote from: Hog on April 03, 2017, 10:00:18 PM
Gene Krantz was never an astronaut.  He was a legendary Flight Director, notable work during Apollo 13 and Apollo-11, and during Apollo-5, Apollo-7, Apollo-9, Apollo-15 and Apollo-17.  He retired in 1994 after the 1993 STS-61 mission, the Shuttle mission that fixed the Hubble Space Telescopes focusing issue. Orbiter Vehicle OV-105 got the nod for that HST servicing mission, the only time that Endeavour got to stretch her wings and approach her upper max limits for altitude, as only the Hubble missions would do. 
Hubble orbits at about 540km(336 miles), ISS was orbited at about 300-320km(186-199 miles) when Shuttle was servicing the ISS.  Nowadays ISS orbits at about 400-407 km(249-253 miles).

This July 28, 2017 there will be an Apollo mission reunion celebrating the 50th Anniversay of the Apollo program, in Oshkosh.  10 Apollo Astronauts are confirmed to attend, Including Buzz Aldrin and Harrison Schmitt   Get your tickets early.
https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure

peace
Hog
The spelling of the most famous Flight Director's name is most definitely Kranz. I have seen "Krantz" misspelled in a few news articles over the years, but how he signs his name in an official flight document from 1982 can't be wrong. I picked this one to honor Gravity's first mission at JSC :)
He signs for George W.S. Abbey (FCOD) who seldom signed anything, but thats another story.
BTW, nice to meet another spaceflight fan here of all places.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 03, 2017, 11:26:26 PM
The spelling of the most famous Flight Director's name is most definitely Kranz. I have seen "Krantz" misspelled in a few news articles over the years, but how he signs his name in an official flight document from 1982 can't be wrong. I picked this one to honor Gravity's first mission at JSC :)
He signs for George W.S. Abbey (FCOD) who seldom signed anything, but thats another story.
BTW, nice to meet another spaceflight fan here of all places.

I worked with him until he retired and used to see him at the rec center after he retired. I worked with his two daughters as well. He was a good guy. Intense.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2017, 01:42:58 PM
Huh? I could swear we discussed his death here. I'm having a weird day and this just made it weirder.  ???

"Dear Penthouse, you're never going to believe this, but..."

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2017, 01:42:58 PM
I'm having a weird day and this just made it weirder.  ???

You are better than this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 04, 2017, 03:32:26 AM
"Dear Penthouse, you're never going to believe this, but..."

You are better than this.

You don't remember him dying after being evacuated from the South Pole? Maybe I really did confuse him with Glenn who died later that week.  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2017, 03:57:07 AM
You don't remember him dying after being evacuated from the South Pole? Maybe I really did confuse him with Glenn who died later that week.  ???

No. Your memory is correct. I remember the same thing. He went to the South Pole and had a heart attack. He was evacuated but died. He was saying some crazy stuff about absolute evil or something like that. Maybe he was hallucinating due to being in medical distress or maybe there is something weird/Illuminati BS at the South Pole that he observed. A lot of people have gone to the South Pole who you would never think would make a trip there.

Anyway, he died. I haven't checked if he is alive again, but I trust that you know what you are talking about. This shit is really going on. People seem to be living in different dimensions at times or something. I don't know but there is a lot of weird shit going on that falls under ME. If people don't want to acknowledge it, that's fine. That's their prerogative, but the rest of us are noting a lot of weird time shift stuff going on.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 04, 2017, 05:36:09 AM
No. Your memory is correct. I remember the same thing. He went to the South Pole and had a heart attack. He was evacuated but died. He was saying some crazy stuff about absolute evil or something like that. Maybe he was hallucinating due to being in medical distress or maybe there is something weird/Illuminati BS at the South Pole that he observed. A lot of people have gone to the South Pole who you would never think would make a trip there.

Anyway, he died. I haven't checked if he is alive again, but I trust that you know what you are talking about. This shit is really going on. People seem to be living in different dimensions at times or something. I don't know but there is a lot of weird shit going on that falls under ME. If people don't want to acknowledge it, that's fine. That's their prerogative, but the rest of us are noting a lot of weird time shift stuff going on.

I am convinced I shifted realities. I also remember Mandela dying in the 90s. I stayed home from school that day (I was in high school) and I swear to you it was the Donahue show. Anyone remember that show?

I also remember what Ibby is talking about. People can chalk it up to whatever they like but I truly believe something happened. Or I died. Which in a way would be comforting. If this is hell, this ain't shit. LOL ;)

Jackstar

Anyway, he died.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2017, 08:43:48 AM
I am convinced I shifted realities.

Okay fine. How many times have I been banned in your realities? Include timestamps.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2017, 08:43:48 AM
I am convinced I shifted realities. I also remember Mandela dying in the 90s. I stayed home from school that day (I was in high school) and I swear to you it was the Donahue show. Anyone remember that show?

I also remember what Ibby is talking about. People can chalk it up to whatever they like but I truly believe something happened. Or I died. Which in a way would be comforting. If this is hell, this ain't shit. LOL ;)
LOL! I think some examples involve time shifts and some involve faults of memory. This of course begs the question what is memory and where the hell are we, anyway? I recall Mandela dying in the 90s as well and vaguely recall the specific Donahue show as well. However, there is a trickster element here and if we had a group watch all the 90s reruns of his show, nothing would be found. So, the controller of whatever we live in is simultaneously predictable and not at the same time.

Dyna-X

Buzz Aldrin made a flight just the other day with the Thunderbirds:
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/astronaut_buzz_aldrin_87_becom.html

Now, did I just shift you back to the Buzz Aldrin is alive timeline even though you had a memory of the other? I do believe you, though. Its like unless we do get physical proof and timestamps, it never happened - and we never do that at the time, because there are too many things we would need to log. An extension of the observer effect, I suppose.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 04, 2017, 01:02:06 PM
LOL! I think some examples involve time shifts and some involve faults of memory. This of course begs the question what is memory and where the hell are we, anyway? I recall Mandela dying in the 90s as well and vaguely recall the specific Donahue show as well. However, there is a trickster element here and if we had a group watch all the 90s reruns of his show, nothing would be found. So, the controller of whatever we live in is simultaneously predictable and not at the same time.
I agree it could be faulty memory and group think syndrome. But if I remembered something on my own without anyone else does it make more real or less real? It's a deep topic for sure. I can't help but wonder if CERN breaking apart those atoms isn't somehow creating alternate time lines. That is my favorite explanation. That and being dead. LOL.

In the Dark Tower series Stephen King talks about this whole sliding into other worlds. "Go, there are other worlds than this..." So maybe it's all predictive programming.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2017, 01:51:11 PM
I agree it could be faulty memory and group think syndrome. But if I remembered something on my own without anyone else does it make more real or less real? It's a deep topic for sure. I can't help but wonder if CERN breaking apart those atoms isn't somehow creating alternate time lines. That is my favorite explanation. That and being dead. LOL.

In the Dark Tower series Stephen King talks about this whole sliding into other worlds. "Go, there are other worlds than this..." So maybe it's all predictive programming.
Simultaneously predictive and maybe reactive to those in the know. I lean toward a broad definition of Jacques Vallees' UFO control system being broad enough to encompass other phenomenon like the Mandela effect and sightings of cryptids, etc.
Sight a UFO, have a Mandela style time slip and have 3 receipts and bills in a row that total 11.11, 333.33, 5.55.  Then wake up and see this on your sidewalk.
Everyone would accuse you of doing acid and MUFON wouldn't be interested in anything but the sighting and would ignore the rest. Yet you would be truthful and left with a few numbers as evidence that the rationalists would call coincidence.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 04, 2017, 01:02:06 PM
what is memory [...] where the hell are we [...] there is a trickster element here

GREETINGS, STARFIGHTER. STAY AWHILE, AND LISTEN.

Robert

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 04, 2017, 05:36:09 AMNo. Your memory is correct. I remember the same thing. He went to the South Pole and had a heart attack. He was evacuated but died.
You sure you're not mixing him up w the doctor w breast ca?

Quote from: Jackstar on April 02, 2017, 02:36:52 PM

Any minute now.
=================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Perforce distracted by many things.
Mainly,memory of OMNI being tax loss leader write-off for 'the Guch'pseud."Bob Guccione".
Reminded me of "The Rebel",c/o, Jack Anderson,& Les Whitten.
Found out i that,Anderson was big player in take-down of "Tricky"Dick Quaker Nixon.
Looking for an rare fiction-faction "Novel"am i.
Whitten?wrote an "Novel=roman-a-clef"about an secret occult cluster-fork of the white house intimates being some kind of supernatural beings like skin-walkers,were-wolves,vampires,wendigo.
Only saw an pb.on stands once,mebbe in the '77.
Had caused flash of insight related to P*d*sta and his pie=pervert island/Jeff E. cluster-fork now blocked and censored from many web thingies as"fake-nooze"=pi*z*a_Grate..
Funny how hystoory repeats it's elf in short spin cycles,eh?
[h++ps://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467064]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[h++p://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1934]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[h++ps://theintercept.com/2017/04/05/intercepted-podcast-trumps-secret-little-prince/]
[h++ps://consortiumnews.com/]

"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"[7VF]"
PPS:More soon..
'Zine:"La Grange Five Magazine"
Ie:]LV[ or ]L-5[...i forget.
The REAL OMNI...

zeebo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on April 06, 2017, 11:07:51 PM
'Allo!....

Beelz!  Good to see you around.  OMNI's questionable tax status notwithstanding, it does seem to be a source which influenced a small but passionate group here.  Just the other day Cam was posting quotes from collected interviews therein.

I've never heard of the book you're describing, sounds pretty weird.  Hopefully some enthusiast of literary esoterica can help you find it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on April 06, 2017, 11:07:51 PM
an secret occult cluster-fork of the white house intimates being some kind of supernatural beings like skin-walkers,were-wolves,vampires,wendigo

That's no secret. That's Saturdays.

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on April 06, 2017, 11:41:53 PM
a source which influenced a small but passionate group here

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 06, 2017, 01:08:10 PM
GREETINGS, STARFIGHTER. STAY AWHILE, AND LISTEN.

Cryptology is a lonely science.

Jackstar

Still far more palatable than a Clinton presidency.

So some flavor of the Satanic Verses is embedded in the Ford Logo now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruaTaHFcBzQ

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
So some flavor of the Satanic Verses is embedded in the Ford Logo now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruaTaHFcBzQ

The one on the left looks completely wrong. It kind of doesn't work as a logo font or as an example of cursive writing.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 15, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
The one on the left looks completely wrong. It kind of doesn't work as a logo font or as an example of cursive writing.

Yep.  Wonder what the guy thinks about the Pentastar?  If the Blue Oval has been Mandela'd into having 666 hidden in it,
the glowing Pentagram must really be of the Devil

vipjon

Quote from: Robert on March 30, 2017, 09:47:46 PM
If the examples of Mandela effect are as the examples the guest who was recently on MITD said, then the Mandela effect is simply a matter of people's bad memories.  I always remembered it as "Magic mirror"; "Mirror, mirror" was probably the result of someone's duplication of a word when they couldn't remember what went there which people do all the time with songs.  Oscar Mayer wouldn't even be pronounced the same as Meyer.  And I don't even remember the other examples, but I recalled them the correct way as opposed to the consensus way.  So this is just some big tsimmes made from people's making likely confabulations to fill likely gaps in memory.
Then why do people who have nothing to do with eachother all remember the same exact things? What directs them to all imagin things being an exact CERNtain way?

GravitySucks

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 04:30:38 AM

Then why do people who have nothing to do with eachother all remember the same exact things? What directs them to all imagin things being an exact CERNtain way?

It’s a dilemna

TigerLily

Mandela Effect?  Odd.  I remember it as the Nutella Effect