• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 11:36:03 PM
I'm usually intrigued by the Titor story. Any good tonight?

I'm enjoying it!

Lilith

Quote from: zeebo on April 09, 2017, 11:35:59 PM
I had to go back in time and retrieve it.    :D

Ya done GOOD!

Morgus

Interesting info on the original John Titor story tonite, not that fake Tie-tor other guy.
Too bad its only the first hour.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on April 09, 2017, 11:59:47 PM
Interesting info on the original John Titor story tonite, not that fake Tie-tor other guy.
Too bad its only the first hour.

I know, Right?  I think we have s'more good stuff coming up tho.  I could be wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 12:04:08 AM
I know, Right?  I think we have s'more good stuff coming up tho.  I could be wrong.

The one caller's story about him appearing in 1991 was already worth it. If it was a fake the guy really though about it before calling and then sold it. Not sure if it's true but I want to believe it.  :)

TigerLily

Drat! I just got here and the good part is over already? Not interested in hearing about how bad things are and why. I got no sleep last night. But not in a good way. Just insomnia, so think I will say goodnight bellgabsters and welcome dreamweavers. 

Think I saw reptoids on the schedule in a couple of nights  8)

Lilith

Quote from: TigerLily on April 10, 2017, 12:08:10 AM
Drat! I just got here and the good part is over already? Not interested in hearing about how bad things are and why. I got no sleep last night. But not in a good way. Just insomnia, so think I will say goodnight bellgabsters and welcome dreamweavers. 

Think I saw reptoids on the schedule in a couple of nights  8)

G'Night TigerLily. Sleep Well!

TigerLily

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 12:14:42 AM
G'Night TigerLily. Sleep Well!

Thanks, darling brig. You too, whenever

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2017, 12:07:12 AM
The one caller's story about him appearing in 1991 was already worth it. If it was a fake the guy really though about it before calling and then sold it. Not sure if it's true but I want to believe it.  :)

Yeah good call, that was kinda eerie actually. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on April 10, 2017, 12:52:31 AM
Yeah good call, that was kinda eerie actually.

This guy kinda sounds like bateman, no?  ???

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on April 10, 2017, 12:08:10 AM
Drat! I just got here and the good part is over already? Not interested in hearing about how bad things are and why.

Yeah me either, have already moved on to netflix.  Don't want to bail on a decent non-Noory host, but I've had my fill of these socio-economic topics aaargh.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2017, 12:53:47 AM
This guy kinda sounds like bateman, no?  ???

I've tuned out now but if he's bateman-esque I suppose that's a positive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on April 10, 2017, 01:00:04 AM
I've tuned out now but if he's bateman-esque I suppose that's a positive.

He's OK and the timbre of his voice is definitely bateman-esque.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2017, 01:04:02 AM
He's OK and the timbre of his voice is definitely bateman-esque.

I'm still enjoying the program.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 01:05:01 AM
I'm still enjoying the program.

Syrett's a good host. His show is always well produced. I wish more Bellgabbers would call in.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2017, 01:11:55 AM
Syrett's a good host. His show is always well produced. I wish more Bellgabbers would call in.  ;)

Where's Jackstar when we need him?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 01:18:35 AM
Where's Jackstar when we need him?

He's a Maverick who won't be broken. I suspect he's galloping through some threads right now.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Oh, brig! I figured out a way to do it your way and still make it work...maybe even better.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2017, 01:21:30 AM
Oh, brig! I figured out a way to do it your way and still make it work...maybe even better.  ;)

However you end up writing your story, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on April 10, 2017, 01:32:42 AM

I am tired of lies.

bwahahahaha

Dr. MD MD  KNEW!!!!    ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 01:35:53 AM
However you end up writing your story, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Whatever writing there is will be done by us, here at Bellgab. Don't be shy to contribute but don't be a snowflake if your idea gets trounced either. Anyway, after some consideration I figure you being a hard ass constitutionalist who turns down the request for the court order will work even better because it adds heightened drama and allows for another scene where the hero has to get creative and use methods she normally wouldn't. If there's a way of linking this post back to the movie thread we should do it but I don't know how.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 10, 2017, 01:42:02 AM
Whatever writing there is will be done by us, here at Bellgab. Don't be shy to contribute but don't be a snowflake if your idea gets trounced either. Anyway, after some consideration I figure you being a hard ass constitutionalist who turns down the request for the court order will work even better because it adds heightened drama and allows for another scene where the hero has to get creative and use methods she normally wouldn't. If there's a way of linking this post back to the movie thread we should do it but I don't know how.  ;)

Don't worry, if I feel like contributing, I will. Nobody can stop me except MV.

Praise MV!

Lilith

I'm sure Jackstar is on his phone trying to get through...

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on April 10, 2017, 01:53:38 AM
I'm sure Jackstar is on his phone trying to get through...

zeebo

Sat. nite's show with Rich looks potentially good.  Shadow Governments & Time Travel.  Sunday's a Noory nite so this is our best hope for the weekend. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 06, 2017, 01:02:22 AM
Sat. nite's show with Rich looks potentially good.  Shadow Governments & Time Travel.  Sunday's a Noory nite so this is our best hope for the weekend.
Time travel makes my head hurt. I can't stop trying to shoot holes in it. I have 11.23.63 cued up to watch next on Hulu. Been waiting for the right mood.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 01:19:17 AM
Time travel makes my head hurt....

Yeah and it can really play havoc with verb tenses.