• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Spam potluck... bring good spam and share it!

Started by Mr. Fidget, June 23, 2016, 06:01:42 PM

Mr. Fidget

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
900 Airline Dr, Kenner,
LA 70062, Louisiana USA

Hello Good Friend

Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I am Mr.Roland Perret, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) here at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans, Louisiana USA. During my recent WITHHELD PACKAGE routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when i scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum
of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation as well as, the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned
to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing
and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be
delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email:( rperret504@foxmail.com ) for further directives.

Thanks,

Roland Perret

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
900 Airline Dr, Kenner,
LA 70062, Louisiana USA

Mr. Fidget

This spam came with an attachment... I ate it with a spork!

Dear Sir/ Madam

Supplier Master Data Validation - Camso Loadstar (Pvt) Limited

We, Camso Loadstar (Pvt) Ltd, currently carry out Master validation of existing suppliers in the company. You are an “Active” supplier at Loadstar, and we currently use the available data in the system for all transactions with you. These supplier data has been updated time to time in the system, but do not know whether they are accurate to-date. 

Thus we execute a project to update master data of all the suppliers, and you are supposed to check the data in the attached document and if there is any data is not accurate, mention that in the relevant place & return the signed document to us. If any supplier who will not provide the feedback to validate the system, there is a risk of continuing the vendor code of him, and probably compel to block them for purchasing.

Hence, we would appreciate if you could complete the attached form & send us ASAP with necessary supportive documents. We send you a comprehensive information sheet later on to update your profile in our system, and expect your cooperation for the same, too.

Please contact Ms. Nishani Iresha thru Tel: +94 775186286/+94 114937663 or Central.Procurement@camso.co for more clarifications.

Thanking you.

Janaka Prasad Pallawala
Assistance Manager â€" Procurement

Camso Loadstar
No 218 , Regent Courts, Minuwangoda Road,Ekala, Ja Ela , Sri Lanka
Tel.: +94 114 837638 | Fax.: +94 114 837665 |

janaka.pallawala@camso.co | camso.co

Mr. Fidget

Anthony Obebe just reached out to me with a very generous offer:

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Anthony Obebe Former Accounts Officer II, to the former National Security Adviser, Col. Mohammed Sambo Dasuki ( rtd.) who was arrested and arraigned before an Abuja High Court  on 19 charges bordering on money laundering and criminal breach of trust and has been remanded in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E F C C) pending the hearing of his bail application by the court

My urgent reason for a foreign business partner or an investor and the main purpose of contacting You for this transaction was for the fact that after going through your profile from directory engine search while I was searching for a foreign partner and an investor, i stumble upon your name and i was convince that you are capable of handling the transaction without fear or panic. As this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it All just sure of your capability. And sincerity to champion this business opportunity when I prayed to the good Lord for an everlasting business relationship and God guardian.

Before his arrest, he left the sum of US$89.600,000.00 Million (Eighty Nine Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a private Bank here in Nigeria where i formally work as a banker, and all attempt to communicate with him and his Family was to no avail because of the case he had with the Federal government of Nigeria, all his family member are under security watched and there traveling document were sized and confiscated.

Therefore i require your honest partnership cooperation to stand as a business partner to enable me prepare all legal paper works in your name to have the funds moved out in your name, and if you agree to assist, do respond back to me to enable me furnish you with more details as to the way forward in how this can be achieved. we can jointly open a partnership business of your choice there in your country or any country of your choice and i want you to know that any amount spent in the process will be deducted from the money as soon as the money get into your account. I have all necessary legal documents that will be used to back up our inheritance claims.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see the deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.  If you are willing to proceed kindly contact me direct to my email box for further discussion.     anthony.obebe88@hotmail.com  Waiting for your quick reply.

Best Regards,

Barrister Anthony Obebe.

Mr. Fidget

A new spam low!
It was even was "respectfully submitted".
Be careful out there, hot spam vittles broiling under!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 13, 2017, 10:43:34 PM
...former National Security Adviser, Col. Mohammed Sambo Dasuki ( rtd.)...

retarded?