• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

i suppose staying home with grandfather & playing solitaire all day would be the better solution

I'm flattered that you think I'm young enough to have a grandfather. You have risen in my estimation - not that you could have got any lower.

And you look like someone who's accustomed to your own version of solitaire too, judging by that pic with your hand down your pants.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

I'm flattered that you think I'm young enough to have a grandfather. You have risen in my estimation - not that you could have got any lower.

And you look like someone who's accustomed to your own version of solitaire too, judging by that pic with your hand down your pants.

no one cares about you, this is why you post the things that you do darling.

Amdusias

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

come on now he has to get it up for mum somehow.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Amdusias on July 20, 2017, 02:05:47 PM
come on now he has to get it up for mum somehow.

Where can I find your mother? I'd like to tongue punch her box.

Amdusias

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

Where can I find your mother? I'd like to tongue punch her box.

my mum is dead therefore i'm guessing she would definitely be your type.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Amdusias on July 20, 2017, 02:10:12 PM
my mum is dead therefore i'm guessing she would definitely be your type.
Where is she buried? I can perform a ritual

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 02:03:38 PM
no one cares about you, this is why you post the things that you do darling.

Perhaps you're right. I'd better take a long look at myself before this attention-seeking of mine gets out of control. If I'm not careful I'll get my own podcast, interviewing the dross of the paranormal community.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 02:11:39 PM
Perhaps you're right. I'd better take a long look at myself before this attention-seeking of mine gets out of control. If I'm not careful I'll get my own podcast, interviewing the dross of the paranormal community.

Just you and your tears At the end of the day

Amdusias

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 02:11:23 PM
Where is she buried? I can perform a ritual

she was cremated. i know u like them dry.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Amdusias on July 20, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

Send me her ashes I can use new lube

Amdusias

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

i am certain you go through a lot.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 02:11:39 PM

Oh please interview Joshua Pee Warren!  I'd love to hear you dress him down.  I would gladly pay to hear that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 02:20:43 PM
Oh please interview Joshua Pee Warren!  I'd love to hear you dress him down.  I would gladly pay to hear that.

Joshua peee warren is a piece of shit

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Amdusias on July 20, 2017, 02:17:13 PM
i am certain you go through a lot.

The boy's 'doing it' with Kellyanne Conway, and he doesn't even have enough sense to get an interview with Trump. Hopeless. Makes me very cross.

Corona Kitty

I got to be honest boys, vashtar Actually made me spill fucking coffee all over my now defunct keyboard, from laughing awhile back. I do thank thank you for the laugh, most here are hysterical. Carry on with the hate, I dig it.

Amdusias

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 02:27:18 PM
I got to be honest boys, vashtar Actually made me spill fucking coffee all over my now defunct keyboard, from laughing awhile back. I do thank thank you for the laugh, most here are hysterical. Carry on with the hate, I dig it.
mum will have to buy you a new one

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Amdusias on July 20, 2017, 02:32:14 PM
mum will have to buy you a new one

I already got a new one thanks for caring

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 02:39:40 PM

I already got a new one thanks for caring

Does Laura make you call her mommy when she drills you with that fat strap-on?

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 02:27:18 PM

You're just an attention whore and your show sucks.  :-\

Little Piss-Pants Myke still hasn't told us who his next guest is.  :-\

Pussy.

ninjashoes

Hi Bellgab, the summer or awesomeness continues!

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 18, 2017, 02:48:13 PM
Are you still doing live podcasts?  Weekday or weekend?  It would be cool to have brig as your co-host sometime. :D

Yes I still do live shows, every show is broadcast live. I am definitely open to doing the guest co-host thing, that sounds like it would be really fun.

Here is my latest effort from earlier today. It is hard to believe this man is in his 80's.

https://youtu.be/TU1eq5WK0Tw

QuoteStanton is a former nuclear physicist and professional ufologist who resides in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell incident and has written many fascinating books about the topic as well as his expanded and very in depth UFO/Alien studies.

Daniel catches up with Stanton and what he has been up to before launching into questions about Roswell, Nuclear Weapons and Majestic 12. Stanton talks about how the Nuclear Age could be attracting alien groups who have decided to quarantine the earth. Stanton gives some surprising information about Project Bluebook and the way the findings were presented.

We learn that the Majestic 12 documents actually were not all hoaxes and at least four of the documents are indeed real.

Daniel asks Stanton's opinions on other topics such as Reptilians, custodial alien races and whether or not aliens and god can mix.

stantonfriedman.com

Daniel then comes back from the break, reads some interesting fan mail and talks about winter now being here finally.

Next show will be Kenneth and Farah Deel on July 26th 7pm PDT

oy-way

Quote from: Amdusias on July 20, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

low life Myke Dyke at his best

Lilith

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 23, 2017, 08:23:19 PM
Hi Bellgab, the summer or awesomeness continues!

Yes I still do live shows, every show is broadcast live. I am definitely open to doing the guest co-host thing, that sounds like it would be really fun.

Here is my latest effort from earlier today. It is hard to believe this man is in his 80's.

https://youtu.be/TU1eq5WK0Tw

Next show will be Kenneth and Farah Deel on July 26th 7pm PDT

Ok Daniel.  I'll have a listen with my morning coffee.  :)

ninjashoes

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 03:25:57 AM
Ok Daniel.  I'll have a listen with my morning coffee.  :)

always appreciated,

and we rock hard going into tomorrow as well

Kenneth and Farah Deel July 26th 7pm PDT
http://endofdaysradio.com

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 25, 2017, 05:38:17 PM
... and we rock hard going into tomorrow as well...

Wow, inspired use of a worn out cliche

MAX

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 02:22:25 PM
The boy's 'doing it' with Kellyanne Conway, and he doesn't even have enough sense to get an interview with Trump. Hopeless. Makes me very cross.

Be honest you would do Kelly Anne....

ninjashoes

https://youtu.be/d2CzxDn9WFY

QuoteRoman Catholic Demonologist Kenneth Deel along with his wife Farah have been dealing with demonic encounters their entire lives and now use their accumulated knowledge to help others who are suffering from demonic invasion.

We start off by learning what is new with the Deels. Turns out they are actually soon switching from a radio show to a new show that includes video. After talking about the new project for a bit, Daniel asks the Deels to once again share how they got into Demonology. Ken and Farah take turns talking about their upbringing, the first time each of them encountered a demon and how they met each other.

Daniel then begins asking questions about possession, obsession and haunting as well as more broad angled questions about Illuminati and UFO/Aliens as well as much more. We learn that those who are possessed will often have whited out or blacked out eyes. This is a fascinating interview into the world of demonology.

http://www.demonologytoday.com

Break

Daniel comes back from break, talks some news stories and reads some fan mail. He finally shares his assassination attempt story and gives his thoughts on whether or not society truly needs gun control.