Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 14, 2019, 05:10:25 PM
This ban is not fair, it is such an injustice! *sips vanilla latte*

I WAS LOYAL!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2019, 05:00:41 PM
i believe ive been treated unfairly.

https://youtu.be/7uMXb38CU3c

The Master's action's hurt.   He doesn't realize the power that he holds.   He has driven The Mudking into permanent exile and damaged WhiteCrow so
deeply that he died a broken man - only to be impersonated by some Euro Faux Crow.

Watch your ass Groyper...............   The Senda Third Eye is probing this way and that.   Looking for you!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 14, 2019, 05:18:46 PM
The Master's action's hurt.   He doesn't realize the power that he holds.   He has driven The Mudking into permanent exile and damaged WhiteCrow so
deeply that he died a broken man - only to be impersonated by some Euro Faux Crow.

Watch your ass Groyper...............   The Senda Third Eye is probing this way and that.   Looking for you!

i refuse to be just another notch in his belt. the struggle is real.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2019, 05:20:56 PM
i refuse to be just another notch in his belt. the struggle is real.

Fist and Faith - you will not fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 14, 2019, 05:22:01 PM

Fist and Faith - you will not fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i appreciate that, Walks. ErinnF can vouch for me. ive managed to behave myself on many of her livestreams.

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 10, 2019, 01:43:06 AM
Make your own minds up when you hear the context :)

1. This info was posted by the individual on a public facebook page.
2. Groyper likes fucking with people on the phone.

I thought it was a perfect match :)
How could it be a perfect match? Have you seen his most recent video? The man is very sensitive, and completely misunderstood. He is a true friend to Senda, and is incapable of what you are suggesting...

Quote from: WOTR on May 14, 2019, 05:26:55 PM
How could it be a perfect match? Have you seen his most recent video? The man is very sensitive, and completely misunderstood. He is a true friend to Senda, and is incapable of what you are suggesting...

"i would never never do such a thing" - Richard Groyper 2019

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2019, 05:24:58 PM
i appreciate that, Walks. ErinnF can vouch for me. ive managed to behave myself on many of her livestreams.

Sorry i could not help Richard Groyper, i have this disability that the doctors call "attention deficit hyperactivity disorder" and without my Ritalin things get out of control. ErinnF is a gentle soul if anyone can do it she can #GirlPower

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 14, 2019, 05:33:44 PM
Sorry i could not help Richard Groyper, i have this disability that the doctors call "attention deficit hyperactivity disorder" and without my Ritalin things get out of control. ErinnF is a gentle soul if anyone can do it she can #GirlPower

i appreciate your valiant effort despite your disability. only Erinn can help me now! #HerStory

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 14, 2019, 05:18:46 PM

is that the thing he quickly covered up as he hurriedly pulled his pants up the other night

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 14, 2019, 05:50:34 PM
is that the thing he quickly covered up as he hurriedly pulled his pants up the other night

when you're in Martinez look behind you... cuz that's where the Senda's gonna be

https://youtu.be/DQ36lhv526I

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2019, 06:09:12 PM
when you're in Martinez look behind you... cuz that's where the Senda's gonna be

https://youtu.be/DQ36lhv526I

Senda told me i have AIDS

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 14, 2019, 06:26:10 PM
Senda told me i have AIDS

is that why he was rubbing his eyes so often last night?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2019, 06:36:43 PM
is that why he was rubbing his eyes so often last night?

aww shit son eye AIDS is air born, Martinez on lockdown!

put dat nigga in a bubble before it spreads!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 14, 2019, 06:46:01 PM
aww shit son eye AIDS is air born, Martinez on lockdown!

put dat nigga in a bubble before it spreads!

1-800-OY-GEVALT

Asuka Langley

Cheddar Man were the worst, feed them to the lions fam!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 15, 2019, 08:52:40 PM
Cheddar Man were the worst, feed them to the lions fam!

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS!

AZZERAE

I wished so bad Kate Middleton and Prince William had had a baby with Down's syndrome so the heir to the British throne would be a retard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on May 16, 2019, 03:40:17 AM
I wished so bad Kate Middleton and Prince William had had a baby with Down's syndrome so the heir to the British throne would be a retard.

Generations of inbreeding insures that it will be regardless. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 07:15:42 PM
ill stand up for Jason since no one else will.

https://youtu.be/jfWEt68GI2s

So Say we ALL!

Praise MV!

I've been watching for a live stream, or if not that, at least a video, of Jason Callan addressing the situation.  I know Jason Callan is a very respectful person, but it's not disrespectful for a person to speak up for himself.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 07:21:58 PM
So Say we ALL!

Praise MV!

I've been watching for a live stream, or if not that, at least a video, of Jason Callan addressing the situation.  I know Jason Callan is a very respectful person, but it's not disrespectful for a person to speak up for himself.

what happened to Jason wasn't right. also the individual responsible needs to make a public apology video and post it with a quickness.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 07:28:55 PM
what happened to Jason wasn't right. also the individual responsible needs to make a public apology video and post it with a quickness.

I agree, i dont want to believe that Jason is a foot fetishist. Jason could have been a victim of false Emma Sulkowicz style accusations.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 23, 2019, 07:34:04 PM
I agree, i dont want to believe that Jason is a foot fetishist. Jason could have been a victim of false Emma Sulkowicz style accusations.

the foot stops here, friendo. it appears that Jason was just a lonely guy looking for love. he found someone, then he got a knife through the heart. IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY 

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 07:15:42 PM
ill stand up for Jason since no one else will.

https://youtu.be/jfWEt68GI2s

In a recent video Erinn shows of a foot and teases Jason, even mentioning his name.

Yes, that is what you do when a sexual predator is scaring the hell out of you. You taunt them.

On her own she made her entire story look like bull shit.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2019, 07:44:37 PM
In a recent video Erinn shows of a foot and teases Jason, even mentioning his name.

Yes, that is what you do when a sexual predator is scaring the hell out of you. You taunt them.

I made a note of that video and stuck it my pocket, really activated the almonds.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2019, 07:44:37 PM

something is rotten in Denmark. i wasn't sure at first, but as time goes by, it seems as if Jason was falsely accused. Erinn should've released the alleged incriminating evidence or said nothing at all.