• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Future Theater

Started by nbirnes, December 13, 2013, 01:13:22 PM

Low Key

Just kidding Nancy. No, not meh, you can never go wrong with Stanton. Yeah, he answered but  I'll  have to listen again cause he didn't address the vehicle/electronic stoppage/fail thing. And, not sure he was asked about the missing time thing.

nbirnes

Thanks so much, SVM. Stanton was in great form tonight and I'm so glad we are continuing to poke the story of Corso from many different angles. And the James McDonald story continues to yield weird factoids, even for those who aren't conspiracy-minded.

nbirnes

Quote from: Spinner on December 28, 2013, 10:31:23 PM

Sorry I missed your show tonight, Nancy. I so wanted to hear Stanton being interviewed by you and Bill. I'll try to catch the replay if I don't fall asleep first. But could you please post a direct link to the download? Thanks.

Permanent link for this show: http://www.futuretheater.com/archives/2013/1213/178future122813.html

tertiaryimam

I'm listening to the Friedman interview now. I like it. The two interviewers from New York are cool and quite likable. It's brave of them to call Friedman out on his nose hairs. I've been wanting someone to do that shit for years. Only a New Yorker could get away with that!

I think with Bateman's show and this, there is a clear shift towards the East Coast in paranormal excellence. Being a Mid-Westerner, I am in natural awe of New Yorkers. They have such confidence! I'd say out of all the ethnic groups, my favorite accents are English people, then New Yorkers, then Russians. Luckily Red Ice Creations has that Russian guy, so now my circle of paranormal podcasts is complete.

Thankyou future theatre!

[attachimg=1]

nbirnes

I am so touched by what you have said! The program started out as fun, and it's still absolute fun. I'm glad that's coming through. Plus, all the cool topics and guests. Makes me look forward to early Saturday evening.

Thanks again tertiaryimam! [if smileys are allowed, I insert one here :) ]

nbirnes

[attachimg=1]
We'll be speaking live with Bret Lueder, who is the handsome dude pictured here with his grandmother.

Topics will be UFOs, of course, but also reggae, the Lost Note, and the global struggle for the control of human consciousness. Sound like fun?

We start at 6 pm EST and there is a live chat on the live chat page at www.futuretheater.com. Any questions posted here get first priority, as is right and proper.

nbirnes

Sort of missed my own personal deadline here -- the live show this week is technically today. 6 pm on a Saturday evening. We're just a bunch of people sitting around with no solid plans for Saturday night.

So, we'll uncrack the UFO enigma. This week our guest is Tim Swartz, also known as Commander X in the world of conspiracy books. We will have loads of fun, as we always do.

In just hours! Let the nerves begin.

ziznak

Do you update your current show page like right after the new show airs on DMRN? or does that take a lil while to edit n stuff?  Somebody special turns 6 today and their mommy decided to invite like a hundred other little balls of energy from school to the party.  I don't think I'll make the live show  :)

nbirnes

Quote from: ziznak on January 11, 2014, 10:58:24 AM
Do you update your current show page like right after the new show airs on DMRN? or does that take a lil while to edit n stuff?  Somebody special turns 6 today and their mommy decided to invite like a hundred other little balls of energy from school to the party.  I don't think I'll make the live show  :)

Tonight's show is now up at www.futuretheater.com. It might be repeated at midnight on Dark Matter, and we might go ahead and take advantage of a different time slot in the future.

Enjoy your fabulous balls of energy and give them more hugs than they can handle. I wish I could tape those days and re-run them.

nbirnes

Our wonderful little family-type show goes live in three more hours with an international call to James Swagger, host of Capricorn Radio. We're going to learn all about passage graves and maybe try to pin down how ancient people could have been smarter than us, even without cellular phones and magic iPads.

And then we will be moving to Monday evenings at 7 pm, starting this Monday, January 20 ... already. I hope the guys in charge are right and we will gather up more unwary listeners at that time. I don't like to just trust the guys in charge, but really -- maybe they are right.

Try to listen live and chat or grab any reruns that are archived at www.futuretheater.com.

nbirnes

It's a bit tricky, but we've done it -- we've moved our jiggeley show from Saturday to Monday. We're going live at 7 pm, hoping to take advantage of all that Monday love that comes from beginning the work week.

Our guest tonight is William B. Scott, author of the brilliant novel The Permit, which describes the murder, by the hands of the Las Vegas police, of his eldest son Erik. Erik was a West Point grad, and it's a heartbreaking story of the perils of carrying a concealed weapon in a police state.

Hope you can listen in ...

bateman

Always enjoy me some Future Theater. Will be tuning in.

nbirnes

Quote from: bateman on January 20, 2014, 05:17:11 PM
Always enjoy me some Future Theater. Will be tuning in.

High praise, Bateman. High praise.  :)

and nerves. do you still get nerves?

bateman

Quote from: nbirnes on January 20, 2014, 05:26:18 PM
High praise, Bateman. High praise.  :)

and nerves. do you still get nerves?

A bit. But a lot of prep usually calms the nerves.

"You fight like you train."

nbirnes

If you like Mondays as much as I like Mondays, then you should tune in to our weekly show, which is now live at 7 pm EST. We celebrate the return of the work week, because we love it so.

This week's guest is Brent Holland, who has his own radio show in Canada: http://nightfrighshow.blogspot.com. We are continuing our tour of all things radio as we prepare for our new venture in publishing.

Fantastic show with Mr. Holland.  I could have listened for many hours to him and Bill swap inside stories, facts, and theories on the JFK assassination.  Future Theater is one of my favorite shows now and it helps me fill in the missing pieces since Art left again.   Keep up the good work!

nbirnes

Thank you! I love it when people who have a passion for research get together and compare notes. It does make for a certain intensity that newcomers to the topic might find chewy.

nbirnes

Well, here I am again, on the eve of a show and the dread has started to set in. Other podcasters on the forum have spoken about all this -- the prep, the worries about the microphones, will the guest be interesting? Will he even show up? And so forth.

So, it's not with hearty bravado that I announce our show Monday night, February 3. We're having a guest I've never spoken to before, and so I worry. However, I think our guest Susan Shumsky is going to be very interesting. We're talking about chakras, just one of the thousand paranormal things I've never seen.

Hope you can tune in if you are free, or maybe later if you are not. You can hear us on www.darkmatterradio.net or www.futuretheater.com ... and thanks!

albrecht

Will listen but likely on the podcast due to circumstances. So far I really like the show and keep up the good work. I really enjoyed those posts links of the old shows re: Malachi Martin. (When is that book coming out!!??) I know it is likely impossible, and somewhat outside of your usual content, but I wonder if anyone on the new network of shows has tried to get Michael Aquino on? Will he ever give interviews? Considering the allegations etc I guess not, but would be interesting. But maybe as a chance for him to get his message across or defend himself, etc?

nbirnes

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2014, 12:48:38 AM
Will listen but likely on the podcast due to circumstances. So far I really like the show and keep up the good work. I really enjoyed those posts links of the old shows re: Malachi Martin. (When is that book coming out!!??) I know it is likely impossible, and somewhat outside of your usual content, but I wonder if anyone on the new network of shows has tried to get Michael Aquino on? Will he ever give interviews? Considering the allegations etc I guess not, but would be interesting. But maybe as a chance for him to get his message across or defend himself, etc?

Those are two excellent questions. The book is in progress, and if we can ever get the author to come on the show under his pen-name, we'll do that. He's not the first person we've written books with who have had to hide their names. Another one was Mike Milan, who says he was on Hoover's private hit-squad. We should have him on soon -- he's in his eighties and is very feisty.

And Aquino is an intriguing suggestion. We worked with Joel Norris, who was something of a scholar on Aquino and all things of that dark nature. He and Bill wrote Serial Killers together. That's the book that put those words into the language, back in the 80s.

Forgive me -- one of the perils of growing older is all this Stuff that you accumulate.

albrecht

Quote from: nbirnes on February 03, 2014, 01:02:12 AM
Another one was Mike Milan, who says he was on Hoover's private hit-squad. We should have him on soon -- he's in his eighties and is very feisty.

Look forward to Mike Milan program. That sounds very interesting. I never heard of Hoover having a private hit-squad!

WildCard

http://darkmatterradio.net/
http://www.psn-radio.com/

Quote from: Morgus on March 16, 2015, 08:08:05 PM
Bill and Nancy are commenting live right now on "Future Theater" about Bill's appearance yesterday on c2cam with guest host Dave Schrader.
Nancy referred to bellgab too!

Bill said he is a long time friend of Dave Schrader and has been on his show many times before.
They said Noory "stabbed Bill in the back" sometime back, so will never be on with him again...
-ripped from "Dave Schrader"

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2014, 12:48:38 AM

Had him on. Pressed him on all allegations.

https://soundcloud.com/dark-weekend/dr-michael-aquino-on-psyops-satanism-ritual-abuse-scandals

ponyboysunset

Just found your podcast and I am really enjoying it. Sad given the number of times I have talked with you in chat and I am just now finding it!

nbirnes

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 13, 2015, 09:30:32 AM
Just found your podcast and I am really enjoying it. Sad given the number of times I have talked with you in chat and I am just now finding it!

That's because I'm so damn conflicted. Should I promote or should I pretend I'm a civilian. Who knows? It's been five years and I still don't know. Now, there's a whole new show to think about.

But, now that you've found us, don't be a stranger!! 👯

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 13, 2015, 09:30:32 AM

^^^^ Can I just repeat this word for word?  HA
Just finished your show with our own, lovable bateman! Really enjoyed it. Of course, I'm an unapologetic Dark City fangirl so....
Looking forward to digging through your archives.   :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nbirnes on May 14, 2015, 06:34:32 PM
That's because I'm so damn conflicted. Should I promote or should I pretend I'm a civilian. Who knows? It's been five years and I still don't know. Now, there's a whole new show to think about.

But, now that you've found us, don't be a stranger!! 👯

I won't as you are one of my favorites in chat, and of course the lovely treading.

nbirnes

Hey, you guise! Tonight I'll be talking to our own beautiful MV about this forum and other stuff. It should be pretty interesting. 10 pm on Dark Matter and PSN-Radio. Michael will come on at 10:30 and it will be so nice to ask him the important questions!

Try to tune in, if you're around ... and you can always catch the archives at futuretheater.com. 🚀

Lunger

How is this even a show?   This is basically Nancy running on her hamster wheel.  Going nowhere.

Keith, please drop Future Theater from DMRN.  Possibly it could be a good show if Nancy were, well, fired.  Leaving just Bill and the other guy to have an actual intelligent discussion.

I don't know.  Maybe I am missing the whole premise of the show.  Two guys with infinite patience putting up with a stereotypical woman?  Is that it?  Nancy! The female Noory.

Gee!  Can't wait for Bellahaven!

popple

Enjoying the post show party right now :P