• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 28, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
The aborigines ripped off Georges Seurat.
I invented breathing, everyone else must cease and desist. 

albrecht

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 28, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
The aborigines ripped off Georges Seurat.
Abos been ripping off the others (who ripped them off, I guess.) But the Chinese, yellow-horde, going to be a MUCH bigger problem...

albrecht

"Grab life by the throat, wrestle it down, and kick it to death...."
I don't know why but I laugh every time I hear this and it doesn't get old. So bizarre and hilarious. Fish, everything fish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPJK2zKtAxQ&index=1&list=PLE7FCADB65D087A46

Taaroa

She's Jewish and the photoshoot was for a Jewish humour magazine.

ShayP

A coworker assumed I was gay because I "like to talk with my hands."  ...and that doesn't mean sign language.  I still can't process that person's comment.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on March 31, 2018, 12:27:12 PM
A coworker assumed I was gay because I "like to talk with my hands."  ...and that doesn't mean sign language.  I still can't process that person's comment.

Maybe RT will draw you a picture.

Dr. MD MD

Maybe he was just hoping you were gay. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 31, 2018, 02:13:54 PM
That's really sweet. I like ducks.

P.S. That's the first video you've posted that I've watched.

Am i supposed to be impressed or something? Who doesn't like cute animal videos?! ::)

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
Maybe RT will draw you a picture.

LOL!  I wonder how he would interpret my anonymous likeness.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
Who doesn't like cute animal videos?! ::)

Me. :-\  I guess I've become jaded over the years.  :(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
Am i supposed to be impressed or something? Who doesn't like cute animal videos?! ::)

Well, excuuuse ME!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on March 31, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
LOL!  I wonder how he would interpret my anonymous likeness.

In a cardigan with lots of hand gestures.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2018, 03:08:09 PM
In a cardigan with lots of hand gestures.
Sometimes sensitive communication is perceived as feminine by unevolved types.  You know women are always complaining a guy won't talk.

paladin1991

Yeah.  But it begs the question.

https://youtu.be/R_fQ6Quv-4E

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jojo on April 01, 2018, 02:38:54 AM
Sometimes sensitive communication is perceived as feminine by unevolved types.  You know women are always complaining a guy won't talk.

That's funny. The usual complaint I get is that I always want to talk and you know, do the hokey pokey too much. Sorry girls, I'm already spoken for.

Jackstar

One time, I was arguing with these two dudes about... I don't even remember. This was like six years ago.

At the climax of the debate, I said something terribly clever and insightful, that destroyed the arguments arrayed against my position. The alpha guy looks at me, and says, "You argue like a girl!"

I instantly respond, "What, you mean, I can see both sides of the issue?" I grinned widely, wildly, as their jaws hung agape. Silence for multiple seconds.

(Actually, it's because I'm a Gemini--but I claimed the victory anyway.)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on April 01, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
One time, I was arguing with these two dudes about... I don't even remember. This was like six years ago.

At the climax of the debate, I said something terribly clever and insightful, that destroyed the arguments arrayed against my position. The alpha guy looks at me, and says, "You argue like a girl!"

I instantly respond, "What, you mean, I can see both sides of the issue?" I grinned widely, wildly, as their jaws hung agape. Silence for multiple seconds.

(Actually, it's because I'm a Gemini--but I claimed the victory anyway.)

Are you sure you're not a girl?

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 01, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
That's funny. The usual complaint I get is that I always want to talk and you know, do the hokey pokey too much. Sorry girls, I'm already spoken for.

I think the complaints started once you tried to put your left foot in...

The Great Prince of the Forest sure shows what he is made of here.  Beautiful animal!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=tXT1_1522584151

^^^^ Yes it's LiveLeak and no it's not gross