• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

***BREAKING*** Explosion in NYC

Started by Richard Groyper, September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:52:11 PM
The lack of actual kill count is what making me think it isn't the beginning of ww3
That doesn't mean someone, show, or people will try to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. Or that it wasn't as small as we think (dispersal of agents or material as an example.) But lack of reporting, claims of source, follow-up bomb, etc leads me, at least now, to agree with you. Heck, for all we know it could've been some accident mixing of chemicals, gas, or some homemade meth lab that went 'boom.'

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on September 17, 2016, 07:52:59 PM
CNN now has coverage going

i still have hockey on
After that disastrous performance of our team earlier I put on baseball. Ugh. We looked BAD and unmotivated.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:54:36 PM
No but im sure you guys are tho lol

If it's not Hillary & Obama's Muslim Militia then maybe they paid some skinhead group to do it and then say they support Trump.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 07:57:36 PM
If it's not Hillary & Obama's Muslim Militia then maybe they paid some skinhead group to do it and then say they support Trump.  ;)

Or comrade putin after we bombed his Syrian army chumps ealier in the day  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:58:39 PM

So you admit you're working with ISIS then? I thought there was a peace agreement?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 08:00:27 PM
So you admit you're working with ISIS then? I thought there was a peace agreement?

They all look the same my Communist friend

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:58:39 PM
Either is possible though he could do "better" than what this sounds like initially. But that was a bad escalation, sorry "mistake," by us especially after we had to flee our own "rebels," well not mine but Obama/Hillary's, earlier this week.
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/09/16/Special-Ops-forces-help-Turkish-troops-in-Syria-allied-rebels-turn-against-US-troops/2021474066340/?spt=rrs&or=2

Norland's worried about being deported. Don't worry, I'll put in a good word to Pepe for you.

chefist

Pipe bombs in New Jersey this morning too...same perp?

trostol

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2016, 08:03:18 PM

wouldn't be surprised

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2016, 08:03:18 PM

Jahoody's doing work.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 08:02:48 PM
Norland's worried about being deported. Don't worry, I'll put in a good word to Pepe for you.

Nope im more afraid that your Filipina step mother is gonna get kicked out  :'(

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 08:05:38 PM
Nope im more afraid that your Filipina step mother is gonna get kicked out  :'(

? White Power!

Uncle Duke

At least 25 wounded in New York City blast - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37399592

BBC says explosion occurred at about 10pm, first post here was a good 40 minutes earlier.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 08:01:49 PM
They all look the same my Communist friend

So, you're cool that we basically created ISIS and are now using them as a mercenary army against Russia? Do you really hate Russians that much? Wasn't that how this whole Muslim terrorist thing started in the first place, back with Brzezinski? Personally, I've had it with this shit! I don't want to associate with people who seem to have no respect for human life.

P.S. Stop calling everyone that doesn't agree with everything you do a communist. It makes you sound like those other demonizing peabrains.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 08:12:55 PM
So, you're cool that we basically created ISIS and are now using them as a mercenary army against Russia? Do you really hate Russians that much? Wasn't that how this whole Muslim terrorist thing started in the first place, back with Brzezinski? Personally, I've had it with this shit! I don't want to associate with people who seem to have no respect for human life.

P.S. Stop calling everyone that doesn't agree with everything you do a communist. It makes you sound like those other demonizing peabrains.  ;)

Lol yea not sure how we are using isis as mercs now, unless they flew the Air force sortie that accidentally bombed assads forces.

WOTR

Quote from: ziznak on September 17, 2016, 07:23:17 PM
http://pix11.com/2016/09/17/fdny-confirms-outdoor-explosion-in-chelsea/
"There is no F train between Jay St-Metrotech and 21 St-Queensbridge."

No doubt leading to several F bombs being dropped in the area.

The periscope vid is rather interesting.  Bunch of officers poking around in the area where whatever-it-was went
down in just their shirt sleeve uniforms.  Guess they aren't concerned about a 2nd event

Also it was very near a church - for whatever that is worth

Robert

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 17, 2016, 08:12:54 PMAt least 25 wounded in New York City blast - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37399592

BBC says explosion occurred at about 10pm, first post here was a good 40 minutes earlier.
Better make sure of my alibi, then.

Picture of the area of the event in happier times

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 17, 2016, 08:12:54 PM
At least 25 wounded in New York City blast - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37399592

What are you implying Uncle?  ;) Having said that the loudness of an explosion doesn't necessarily correlate to intent or casualties. Not that I have ever played around but simple homemade acid or even dry-ice 'bombs' will set off car alarms and shake windows for blocks in urban settings, same with homemade fireworks or the good ones you used to be able to buy in Mexico and have very big "boom." Not saying I ever did that kind of thing. And, children, it aint good old days. Don't play around with that stuff or run around with BB, or even real, guns, anymore because you will likely get greased by a cop or face a terror charge.

Guy running the periscope says he felt it from 20 stories up and a block away.  Grabbed a screen capture
from his feed and you can see where one of those barricades used at construction sites is blown into the
street.   No one knows anything but it sure wasn't a kids pipe bomb

JesusJuice

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 17, 2016, 08:45:24 PM
Guy running the periscope says he felt it from 20 stories up and a block away.  Grabbed a screen capture
from his feed and you can see where one of those barricades used at construction sites is blown into the
street.   No one knows anything but it sure wasn't a kids pipe bomb

Why are you censoring what @TRUMP4LIF is saying?

The guys over at Godlike Productions are frothing at the mouth. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2016, 08:29:42 PM
What are you implying Uncle?  ;) Having said that the loudness of an explosion doesn't necessarily correlate to intent or casualties. Not that I have ever played around but simple homemade acid or even dry-ice 'bombs' will set off car alarms and shake windows for blocks in urban settings, same with homemade fireworks or the good ones you used to be able to buy in Mexico and have very big "boom." Not saying I ever did that kind of thing. And, children, it aint good old days. Don't play around with that stuff or run around with BB, or even real, guns, anymore because you will likely get greased by a cop or face a terror charge.

Don't know enough to imply anything, just noting an interesting discrepancy in the reported time of the blast.  The BBC is good about updating/correcting details in their stories, I'm going to keep an eye on their updates. 

Well the periscope guy has been asked to shutdown and move on.   Time for EoDR anyway