• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 04:59:14 AM
No, dumbass, you can't! You can tax commerce! You can tax goods. You can't tax a HUMAN FUCKING BODY! Because they are NOT ALLOWED to be bought or sold and you can only tax shit that can be bought or sold! You can tax labor, but that's an action and part of commerce. You can't tax a set of tits, and a butthole and a beating heart and boogers!

Who decided that only things that can be bought and sold can be taxed?

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 05:00:38 AM
Who decided that only things that can be bought and sold can be taxed?

Because a tax is a monetary transfer based upon a system of mercantilism? Where did you go to school? A Chinese Sweat Shop?

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 05:03:17 AM
Because a tax is a monetary transfer based upon a system of mercantilism? Where did you go to school? A Chinese Sweat Shop?

Even if that were once so, it wouldn't still be valid.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 05:05:51 AM
Even if that were once so, it wouldn't still be valid.

A system of trade based upon currency hasn't changed in recorded history you stupid Cannuck! Get your shovel, and shovel your driveway! Stop huffing paint and get your lazy ass to the beer store like all the other Cannuck's!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 05:07:30 AM
A system of trade based upon currency hasn't changed in recorded history you stupid Cannuck! Get your shovel, and shovel your driveway! Stop huffing paint and get your lazy ass to the beer store like all the other Cannuck's!

I was referring to taxation not to the system of trade.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 05:10:50 AM
I was referring to the taxation not to the system of trade.

And, AGAIN, taxation can not apply to a human body, less that body be considered part of commerce! WHICH IS SLAVERY!!! Fucking HELL! Did the room air out yet?

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 05:11:46 AM
And, AGAIN, taxation can not apply to a human body, less that body be considered part of commerce! WHICH IS SLAVERY!!! Fucking HELL! Did the room air out yet?

Swishypants

I'm a Gun for Hire btw! I'll work for any political party if you pay my price! :)  I don't get out of bed for less than a Million, and that's a small job. High end hotel, Cadillac Car Service, the finest meals, Playboy Bunny, and private plane mandatory for any job and that's gratis from you.  I'm arrogant and don't respect any authority, but I put asses in seats! A meat-eater; pure. You'll deal with it, because nobody else does what I do.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 05:14:34 AM
A photo from inside your head?

No, the feeling a person gets from having a discussion with you.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 05:16:52 AM
No, the feeling a person gets from having a discussion with you.

Logic is a bitch, eh?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 04:05:44 AM
I go where the evidence leads.

LOL! Almost no one has a more obvious partisan agenda on this board than you. Thanks for the laugh!  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 05:25:12 AM
LOL! Almost no one has a more obvious partisan agenda on this board than you. Thanks for the laugh!  ;D

Being against Trump and the Republican Party doesn't make me partisan, it just means I have a working brain.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 05:36:34 AM
Being against Trump and the Republican Party doesn't make me partisan, it just means I have a working brain.

OK, you're partisan but lack self-awareness.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

You have emotions. That's all. You are a pawn.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 05:38:54 AM
OK, you're partisan but lack self-awareness.

Maybe that's your problem and not mine.

Swishypants

I'm an the finest example of Satan's latch that the world has ever seen! Lets talk about ME! Trump is yesterday's news!

Mammy said: "Get off my titty White Devil baby!" I then sucked her soul out through her boob! That's why I can sing so good!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 05:40:31 AM
Maybe that's your problem and not mine.

No, it's clearly yours. You seriously don't think you're partisan?  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 05:58:21 AM
No, it's clearly yours. You seriously don't think you're partisan?  :D

I don't think I ever claimed to not be partisan.  What I also claimed is that I'm guided by the evidence, the two are not mutually exclusive, though obviously it involves making compromises.

Anybody who supports Trump may or may not be partisan in favor of a political party, but they are certainly mindlessly partisan in favor of a con artist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:05:54 AM
I don't think I ever claimed to not be partisan.  What I also claimed is that I'm guided by the evidence, the two are not mutually exclusive, though obviously it involves making compromises.

Anybody who supports Trump may or may not be partisan in favor of a political party, but they are certainly mindlessly partisan in favor of a con artist.

Evidence?! You've been willing to believe the most crazy, obviously made-up stories about Trump without any evidence. You sir, are no Perry Mason.  ::) ;D

TOTALLY PARTISAN!

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 06:08:50 AM
Evidence?! You've been willing to believe the most crazy, obviously made-up stories about Trump without any evidence. You sir, are no Perry Mason.  ::) ;D

TOTALLY PARTISAN!

You seriously believe that Donald Trump cares about you or the United States?   ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2017, 06:14:06 AM
You seriously believe that Donald Trump cares about you or the United States?   ::)

As long as he follows  and enforces the constitutional laws of the nation, I don't give a RATS ASS what he CARES ABOUT!

136 or 142

The Hill‏Verified account @thehill 
More
JUST IN: Manafort becomes first person to be charged in Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation http://hill.cm/hgzJgdn

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 06:17:14 AM
As long as he follows  and enforces the constitutional laws of the nation, I don't give a RATS ASS what he CARES ABOUT!

He hasn't been doing that.