• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 24, 2019, 12:48:16 PM
That would be former Art Bell who wore a bra or D.D. who still currently does.

Nah! You’re King Bigtits now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2019, 12:51:14 PM
Nah! You’re King Bigtits now.

Oh okay MD if this makes you happy inside, I can live with that.

ItsOver

Ha!  Jorch's "shecret" door.  Romper Room is alive and well.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2019, 01:35:32 PM

I like how Norry uses Roman Numerals to make his ridiculous "secret door" shows some class. The only thing that might redeem the years of the ridiculous "secret door" shows is if SDM is behind the secret door, calling in from a Federal prison. Norry always brags about his vast listener base in prisons, and also by police. SDM should be a guest. He was a original and frequent C2C guest so why not?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2019, 02:22:09 PM
I like how Norry uses Roman Numerals to make his ridiculous "secret door" shows some class. The only thing that might redeem the years of the ridiculous "secret door" shows is if SDM is behind the secret door, calling in from a Federal prison. Norry always brags about his vast listener base in prisons, and also by police. SDM should be a guest. He was a original and frequent C2C guest so why not?
Ha!  That would be classhic.  With "this is a call from a Federal prison" in the background and Jorch still not being able to figure out who was calling.  ;D

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2019, 02:53:55 PM
Ha!  That would be classhic.  With "this is a call from a Federal prison" in the background and Jorch still not being able to figure out who was calling.  ;D

Question??????  Do we REALLY know where Norry broadcasts from . .  .behind bars?

Dateline

I have been soooo busy the last few days doing investigative reporting and looking at documents.  I have discovered Norry's will... interesting. 

expat

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2019, 02:22:09 PM
SDM should be a guest. He was a original and frequent C2C guest so why not?

This just in: SDM is in the "shoe". I, er... don't think he'll be available.

The second guest last night was one of the worst I have heard on the show. I continued to listen just to see how bad it would get. I know George so well that I know what words from the guest will trigger what tired old story from Jorch. When the guest told of turning at an intersection in the opposite direction she was planning,   I knew we were in for a repeat of George's stopping-at-the-green-light story. I must be psychic then, I guess... or else a grandfathered listener with more than two brain cells.

What makes fantastic talk radio, is never knowing what is coming next. With George, not only does one know what is coming next, one knows word-for-word what is coming next.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on October 24, 2019, 05:25:44 PM
The second guest last night was one of the worst I have heard on the show. I continued to listen just to see how bad it would get. I know George so well that I know what words from the guest will trigger what tired old story from Jorch. When the guest told of turning at an intersection in the opposite direction she was planning,   I knew we were in for a repeat of George's stopping-at-the-green-light story. I must be psychic then, I guess... or else a grandfathered listener with more than two brain cells.

What makes fantastic talk radio, is never knowing what is coming next. With George, not only does one know what is coming next, one knows word-for-word what is coming next.
Yep. He has a few stories and they are instantly predicted depending on what a guest or caller mentions.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on October 24, 2019, 04:16:57 PM
This just in: SDM is in the "shoe". I, er... don't think he'll be available.
Wow. Last I heard SDM was still making "shows" via telephones and was having a nice time in prison (or, at least, as nice a time as one can have in a Federal Prison. Had kittens, taught other prisoners martial art meditation, and had some brief given to Trump who would be pardoning him due to his knowledge of 'deep state' operatives, etc.) And now this bad news?! Norry REALLY needs to get him on the show now. "Corny" and SDM  could also be a fun call about prison experience; on both sides. 

Corona Kitty

George is amazed that ads pop up for him and hunt him down.

ItsOver

Interesting.  SDM is in a Fed lock-up just on the other side of I-10 from the Davis-Monthan Boneyard.  I didn't realize there was a pen in the area.

expat

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2019, 06:47:11 PM
Wow. Last I heard SDM was still making "shows" via telephones and was having a nice time in prison (or, at least, as nice a time as one can have in a Federal Prison. Had kittens, taught other prisoners martial art meditation, and had some brief given to Trump who would be pardoning him due to his knowledge of 'deep state' operatives, etc.) And now this bad news?! Norry REALLY needs to get him on the show now. "Corny" and SDM  could also be a fun call about prison experience; on both sides.

https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2019/10/sdm-tries-it-on-yet-again.html

albrecht

Quote from: expat on October 25, 2019, 07:51:00 AM
https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2019/10/sdm-tries-it-on-yet-again.html
I'm not making any legal claims or a lawyer but sometimes some of these types can "sound" -especially to a non-legal, accepting audiences- competent but over and over judges don't accept the arguments. In fact some people get into more serious trouble when they advance the arguments and really get themselves in the hole. The IRS, various Courts, etc have said, basically, that many of the "jurisdictional" claims, income tax is illegal, sovereign citizen, "fringed flag," etc are vexatious or frivolous arguments. Not that I don't appreciate their efforts and some of the arguments can be fun to hear/read but unlikely to "get you off" and may get you into more trouble. Often it is not the sellers/advertisers but suckers who bought the program and try the legal theories who get into trouble.

SDM should still be a guest on C2C if he can get out of the hole and is allowed access to a phone.

albrecht

Was putting up some Halloween decorations and so listened to some of show. FFWed but caught Norry ending the segment about "scammers" and a caller mentioned his daughter was scammed out of a couple grand then Weinstein explained the obvious about how scammers like pre-paid and gift cards and Norry replied "I love it." And ended segment with "let's do it again."

expat

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2019, 04:51:47 PM
I'm not making any legal claims or a lawyer but sometimes some of these types can "sound" -especially to a non-legal, accepting audiences- competent but over and over judges don't accept the arguments. In fact some people get into more serious trouble when they advance the arguments and really get themselves in the hole.

Yes. Experienced prosecutors will always run rings around those dreamers. As they did in this case.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: username on October 24, 2019, 12:48:16 PM
That would be former Art Bell who wore a bra or D.D. who still currently does.

"Former Art Bell?"  Art Bell is still Art Bell unless he went to court and got his named changed.  How about the late Art Bell or the deceased Art Bell? 

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on October 26, 2019, 08:23:53 AM
Yes. Experienced prosecutors will always run rings around those dreamers. As they did in this case.
Clearly SDM has only a few options left- such as issuing a lien on the judges property, using the right of citizens arrest and have some fellow patriots seize the prosecutors and bring them before a citizens grand jury composed of minute men and civilian militia, and appeal the case to the IMO or The Hague due to the fringed-flag jurisdiction under maritime/admiralty law and human rights violations.  ;)

expat

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2019, 11:52:18 AM
Clearly SDM has only a few options left- such as issuing a lien on the judges property, using the right of citizens arrest and have some fellow patriots seize the prosecutors and bring them before a citizens grand jury composed of minute men and civilian militia, and appeal the case to the IMO or The Hague due to the fringed-flag jurisdiction under maritime/admiralty law and human rights violations.  ;)

You think you're joking but he tried something very like that. Er... unsuccessfully.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 26, 2019, 11:25:27 AM

"Former Art Bell?"  Art Bell is still Art Bell unless he went to court and got his named changed.  How about the late Art Bell or the deceased Art Bell? 

He has trouble with words, thoughts, etc. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: expat on October 26, 2019, 12:37:03 PM
You think you're joking but he tried something very like that. Er... unsuccessfully.
Ha. As a listener to late night radio and shortwave for years I'm aware of the various "legal" theories and not surprised SDM tries them.  It is VERY rare that such "arguments" work and in those very rare cases it is usually a matter of a Cop/Court/DA who just "doesn't want to waste the time" on a minor charge or, even more rarely, a hold-out juror resulting in a hung court and DA doesn't want to retry. (Example: something like a person fights or protests a minor traffic ticket using a "right to travel," "not my legal name in bold," and other such. A cop, Court, or DA might say "screw it" and not want to waste time on a minor issue.) But for major crimes, try to make liens on government employees property, or taxes? Good luck with that.  ;)   

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 26, 2019, 11:25:27 AM

He's dead as fuck.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: username on October 26, 2019, 06:31:30 PM
He's dead as fuck.

"Dead as a fuck?  Wow, that's an analogy I never expected to hear--makes me wonder about your choice of sex partners, but, I try not to judge.