• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
My ghost thanks you. I don't see those four harpies here, so I must be in the right place.

;D ;D ;D

AZZERAE

Jojo

George Noory sucks so bad that he (Fill in the blank)___________________________________.

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on November 07, 2018, 12:54:07 AM
George Noory sucks so bad that he (Fill in the blank)___________________________________.
Sold his vacuum!

Jojo

When Mrs. Noory was on last week, what did she say?

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on November 07, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

When did he accomplish this?  I don't listen live, I only read here for the highlights.

Donald Noory

I was shocked when I went to Amazon to order this book, and found Jorch on the cover. Such an appropriate title too.

Dateline

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 11:15:48 PM
I was shocked when I went to Amazon to order this book, and found Jorch on the cover. Such an appropriate title too.

Yeah when he is not running dating sites, hosting his television show, or singing at the live events, Norry is a male model. 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on November 07, 2018, 09:15:19 PM
When did he accomplish this?  I don't listen live, I only read here for the highlights.
I too missed it, but around the weekend or Monday he referred back to it. 

Tonight I did hear (around 11OM PST) that the guest has a "b" "s" degree, lol.  I'm not perfect either though.

Nucky Nolan

I just turned on the show, for the first time in ages, and I heard Ed McMahon! Did Art Bell interview Jack Paar back in the day?

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on November 07, 2018, 03:36:02 PM
Mrs. Noory being his mother.

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on November 12, 2018, 01:58:40 AM
Mrs. Noory being his mother.

When I think of him slithering out of a cloning vat, I don't anthropomorphize it any further.

ItsOver

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
That kid is going to be a star!

"Thash true!  Let's drink to it.  Bottoms up!"

ShayP

George taught us all something Friday night during open lines.  The context was from a caller who talked about an incident where a big rig had a tire come off on the highway and struck the vehicle he was a passenger in.  He described all the damage it caused to the vehicle.  The caller said it sounded like a bomb went off, then described more of the scene and stated that after his buddy gained control of the car they pulled off the road.  They saw the circular imprint on the side.  Noory yells out "You were shotgunned!!!"  The caller dismisses that and tells him it was the tire that caused it all.   After the call was over Noory said "those tires on trucks (referring to Semi's) are big!"

Okay, tires are big.

Now...let's look at the term "shotgunned."  Obviously one would think being shot at with a shotgun.  I did.  However Urban Dictionary says otherwise.

Shotgunning ~ When engaging in anal with a woman, the woman craps diarrhea on your penis, effectively spraying it on and around your penis, usually in the pubic region.

What would Ma Noory think?

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
...What would Ma Noory think?
Ma Noory would not be pleased.  No cookies for Jorchy.  Time for some cleansing.

She would be impressed, though, 'lil Jorchy is making SOME progress, recognizing truck tires "are big."

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2018, 10:20:20 AM
Ma Noory would not be pleased.  No cookies for Jorchy.  Time for some cleansing.

I'm not pleased, either. I need a *mental* cleansing after reading Shay's post.  :P

Jackstar

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
Shotgunning ~ When engaging in anal with a woman,

I guess with when it happens with a man, they call it Tuesday.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on November 12, 2018, 03:43:07 PM
And in the child's hand, A Red Rubber Ball.

"I knew at an early age, my destiny was to grow up to play "Red Rubber Ball" on the radio.  Have I told yeeewww I was in the Navy?"

ItsOver

Jorch was a pretty good Buddy Hackett impersonator in his youth.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

"I knew at an early age, my destiny was to grow up to play "Red Rubber Ball" on the radio.  Have I told yeeewww I was in the Navy?"

His destiny was to kill a much loved radio talk show. It now *sucks* red rubber balls.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
Jorch was a pretty good Buddy Hackett impersonator in his youth.

If only he had Buddy’s comedic talent.