• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

George asked his guest last night, a woman who claimed to be a witch, if she had ever done an exorcism.  She replied she had. When he asked her for details, she explained she had a client with a long standing yeast infection, and by using sugar as bait, she was able to cast out the fungus.  Thankfully for George, her tale ended just at the break, and he was able to drop it there.  Obviously he didn't go back to the story at the top of the next segment.

Donald Noory

Is Jorch going to visit Jerome Corsi in jail?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 13, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

No but you’re going to be his bitch.

Donald Noory

Jorch should put in a good word for Corsi with Robert Mueller. Jorch can tell Mueller he's a respected broadcaster, and that he should go easy on his pal Jerome. I'm sure it would hold great weight with Mueller.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 13, 2018, 06:52:14 PM
Jorch should put in a good word for Corsi with Robert Mueller. Jorch can tell Mueller he's a respected broadcaster, and that he should go easy on his pal Jerome. I'm sure it would hold great weight with Mueller.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/conservative-activist-jerome-corsi-says-he-expects-to-be-indicted-in-mueller-probe-1542063143
"Corny" Cornelius from Alexandria, LA the other night mentioned to Norry that he had some information about Mueller being a racist during the whole event of Corny's incidents as a prison guard experiencing racism. And SDM has some odd "appeal" by which is he attempting to latch onto some Trump actors against Mueller and on members on his jury, and the IRS attacks, on him. Which he says is, somewhat, the same deal as the IRS targetting the Tea Party and the fake Russian meddling investigation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
"Corny" Cornelius from Alexandria, LA the other night mentioned to Norry that he had some information about Mueller being a racist during the whole event of Corny's incidents as a prison guard experiencing racism. And SDM has some odd "appeal" by which is he attempting to latch onto some Trump actors against Mueller and on members on his jury, and the IRS attacks, on him. Which he says is, somewhat, the same deal as the IRS targetting the Tea Party and the fake Russian meddling investigation.

Hey, mang! Good to see you back. :)

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
SDM has some odd "appeal"

No matter the backstory, the fact that past guests of C2CAM are making headlines in court proceedings is extremely significant.

What's so "odd" about it? People appeal shit all the time.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
No matter the backstory, the fact that past guests of C2CAM are making headlines in court proceedings is extremely significant.

What's so "odd" about it? People appeal shit all the time.
Of course people appeal, but his manner of appeal and his history of previously filing court documents, and the content therein, are "odd." (In terms of what is normally done and, more practically, in terms of what might be successful.) Don't get me wrong. I love it. But usually doesn't portend success. But bring on hand-written appeals over the Gold-Fringed Flag of Admiralty, bring on the 14th Amendment being not ratified, bring on 'voluntary' income taxation, bring on the "hidden" 13th Amendment, bring on fight over jurisdiction, FULL NAME versus REAL NAME, and I could go on and on. Love that stuff, but, usually, doesn't result in a "not guilty" or "over turned on appeal."

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 07:54:16 PM
usually, doesn't result in a "not guilty" or "over turned on appeal."

These are not usual times. Welcome back. Use paragraphs often.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
These are not usual times. Welcome back. Use paragraphs often.
Haha.

Btw, has Norry addressed this stuff at all? I haven't recently listened. But, at some point, Corsi was a regular news update guy and guest. And Stone has been on many times.  For some reason, I hope it doesn't happen, but if Stone got sent to prision I could see the Russian Mafiya, Aryan Nations, and MS-13 etc folks in the Pen being impressed by Stone with his Nixon tattoo!

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
No matter the backstory, the fact that past guests of C2CAM are making headlines in court proceedings is extremely significant...

"That's true!"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 13, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

That Jerome corsi, he sure jumped on that Q bandwagon,
didn't he?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 08:04:48 PM
Haha.

Btw, has Norry addressed this stuff at all? I haven't recently listened. But, at some point, Corsi was a regular news update guy and guest. And Stone has been on many times.  For some reason, I hope it doesn't happen, but if Stone got sent to prision I could see the Russian Mafiya, Aryan Nations, and MS-13 etc folks in the Pen being impressed by Stone with his Nixon tattoo!
I haven't listened to Jorch recently. Hopefully, Morgus will note any Jorch mention of Corsi and his promising future.  Morgus deserves the hallowed BellGab pizza roll medal of honor for his unflagging service of nightly Noory ear torture.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2018, 08:31:07 PM
I haven't listened to Jorch recently. Hopefully, Morgus will note any Jorch mention of Corsi and his promising future.  Morgus deserves the hallowed BellGab pizza roll medal of honor for his unflagging service of nightly Noory ear torture.
It is finally getting cooler here so less lawn maintenance and doing stuff in the yard and thusly less "reasons" to listen to Norry's show. Morgus, at least, should be given a turkey sammich by  Tommee for listening and documenting.

albrecht

Quote from: username on November 13, 2018, 08:23:54 PM
That Jerome corsi, he sure jumped on that Q bandwagon,
didn't he?
I seem to vaguely recall some discord between Corsi and Alex with regard to "Q"? At one point Corsi, I think, was going to be an Infowars reporter but then, I think, separated?

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 08:36:57 PM
then, I think, separated?

In addition to their decades of shitfuckery that we are all, more or less, vaguely familiar with, in recent times, Jones, Corsi, & Stone have all been linked to NXIVM and human trafficking allegations.

My thought is that, all this a very involved sting. Childfucking, as loathsome as that is, is still small potatoes compared to several other horrors of this world. While I am certainly not opposed to all this clean-up of the low-hanging fruit, it really amounts to a distraction.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 08:04:48 PM
if Stone got sent to prision I could see the Russian Mafiya, Aryan Nations, and MS-13 etc folks in the Pen being impressed by Stone with his Nixon tattoo!

Please tell me that Tricky Dick isn't on his tricky dick. If so, it's not for me to say how impressed they'll be.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2018, 08:47:33 PM
In addition to their decades of shitfuckery that we are all, more or less, vaguely familiar with, in recent times, Jones, Corsi, & Stone have all been linked to NXIVM and human trafficking allegations.

My thought is that, all this a very involved sting. Childfucking, as loathsome as that is, is still small potatoes compared to several other horrors of this world. While I am certainly not opposed to all this clean-up of the low-hanging fruit, it really amounts to a distraction.
The connections, mainly via lawyers and some foreign interests, in aforementioned groups and individuals IS interesting. Wheels within wheels and, at least on initial look, seem strange bedfellows.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
at least on initial look, seem strange bedfellows.

Corsi & Jones, literally in bed together, while Stone films. Picture it now.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
The connections, [...] IS interesting.

At least you're trying, Brah. Anyway, it's thoughts like those that have largely prevented me from following the Jones saga over the last two years. Once Trump was in, he distanced himself, and then I watched Jones drive right off a cliff. I figured it had to be Lodge orders.

Watching Corsi squirm as the latest target in a special counsel farce is beyond surreal. Shit like this makes me glad that I've lead a virtuous life.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2018, 07:28:48 PM
Hey, mang! Good to see you back. :)
Thanks but let be the end of that.  ;)  I also have coffee but don't want updates and pics. As Liberace said, in great fallsetto, other places for that. And I drink instant being modern technology and cheap and screw leftist coffee places and idea of coffee as art or euphesism for a date. I hope my instant was seen over by anti-commie "death squads," strike that, freedom fighters, ensuring the peasants were working hard and not haboring destabilizing Marixist rebels in the village or on Jefe's plantation. Kidding, of course. Haha.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2018, 10:25:15 PM
At least you're trying, Brah. Anyway, it's thoughts like those that have largely prevented me from following the Jones saga over the last two years. Once Trump was in, he distanced himself, and then I watched Jones drive right off a cliff. I figured it had to be Lodge orders.

Watching Corsi squirm as the latest target in a special counsel farce is beyond surreal. Shit like this makes me glad that I've lead a virtuous life.
Since he is local boy I sorta follow but havent listened in a while but still sorta follow amd over the years it is 'interesting' with the feuds, lawsuits, lawyers, his going national/global, gatekeeping, affiliate stuff, rumors, etc. And the other stuff, as you mentioned, with that cult, the whole Saudi intriques, Isreal, and "Russia" - which in organized crime talk is not often really "Russians"....interesting times.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 10:33:35 PM
Isreal, and "Russia" - which in organized crime talk is not often really "Russians"....interesting times.

I've been working on slipping the word "Bolsheviks" into more and more polite conversations IRL lately. It's my latest hobby. It's been working out grandly--a real crowd-pleaser.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2018, 10:37:35 PM
I've been working on slipping the word "Bolsheviks" into more and more polite conversations IRL lately. It's my latest hobby. It's been working out grandly--a real crowd-pleaser.

Garsh, how designedly trendy of you...napkin rings and finger bowls too?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 10:28:11 PM
Thanks but let be the end of that.  ;)  I also have coffee but don't want updates and pics. As Liberace said, in great fallsetto, other places for that. And I drink instant being modern technology and cheap and screw leftist coffee places and idea of coffee as art or euphesism for a date. I hope my instant was seen over by anti-commie "death squads," strike that, freedom fighters, ensuring the peasants were working hard and not haboring destabilizing Marixist rebels in the village or on Jefe's plantation. Kidding, of course. Haha.

AZZERAE

There was a couple years when Noory wasn’t so bad. I feel he’s better than Schrader ever was.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2018, 10:28:11 PM
Thanks... I also have coffee but don't want updates and pics. As Liberace said, in great fallsetto, other places for that. And I drink instant being modern technology and cheap and screw leftist coffee places and idea of coffee as art or euphesism for a date. I hope my instant was seen over by anti-commie "death squads," strike that, freedom fighters, ensuring the peasants were working hard and not haboring destabilizing Marixist rebels in the village or on Jefe's plantation. Kidding, of course. Haha.
Instant definitely has its place! I wish it were easier to find good instant decafs.  Very few.

Well, instant might be considered passe, but it's not that much different than the new STOK single shots in a tiny creamer cups.  There are all sorts of trendy instant products, like instant water flavor.

I like to have instant on hand for days when the coffee turned out weak for some unknown reason or because weak-minded roommates made the coffee.  Or, to carry to work (light weight) and add water later.  I like those decaf espresso single serve instant packets.