Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2019, 09:38:04 AM

Millus call and Heathers reply audio:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0uxEMsC9ly7

Her Art Bell vocal affectation seems to have intensified even further.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 10, 2019, 04:16:20 PM

It seems to strengthen when she's reprimanding people.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2019, 12:23:42 AM
Yes, I think so.  I guess he just didn't leave it in the right place.

Maybe it went the way of the coffee pot...

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on August 10, 2019, 07:53:50 PM
Maybe it went the way of the coffee pot...

I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2019, 09:38:04 AM

Millus call and Heathers reply audio:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0uxEMsC9ly7
Quote from: Liberace! on August 10, 2019, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: brig on August 10, 2019, 05:23:44 PM
It seems to strengthen when she's reprimanding people.

HW spent more than 3 minutes, more than 1/2 the phone call time, after she hung-up on him, to bitch Milluh out. Her tone got really pissy.

LOL...her number #1 Fan?

It's also obvious HW's dump button is set to hack-off more than just a cuss word. She clipped Milluh's audio so it's not possible to know what was being said before the cuss word too. Milluh wasn't saying anything that indicated a cuss word was even spoken where she cut his audio off, so who knows what he was really saying.

Milluh does troll HW with many comments he's made on his shows, so I wouldn't be surprised if HW cut him off for foul language. It's an obvious troll action, since he knows for certain HW will cut-off the call. It's also an obvious troll action for Milluh to say he was cut-off for asking why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Is he really THAT stupid to ask such a question as HW's #1 Fan? ::)

Where's the audio Milluh? You have the streaming audio and/or phone call from your end, so post it about the funeral. You have the proof Milluh. Put it up or shut-up. :D

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on August 10, 2019, 08:50:46 PM
HW spent more than 3 minutes, more than 1/2 the phone call time, after she hung-up on him, to bitch Milluh out. Her tone got really pissy.

LOL...her number #1 Fan?

It's also obvious HW's dump button is set to hack-off more than just a cuss word. She clipped Milluh's audio so it's not possible to know what was being said before the cuss word too. Milluh wasn't saying anything that indicated a cuss word was even spoken where she cut his audio off, so who knows what he was really saying.

Milluh does troll HW with many comments he's made on his shows, so I wouldn't be surprised if HW cut him off for foul language. It's an obvious troll action, since he knows for certain HW will cut-off the call. It's also an obvious troll action for Milluh to say he was cut-off for asking why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Is he really THAT stupid to ask such a question as HW's #1 Fan? ::)

Where's the audio Milluh? You have the streaming audio and/or phone call from your end, so post it about the funeral. You have the proof Milluh. Put it up or shut-up. :D
I can say that the funeral stuff is something Miller has wrestled with for months now. He asked out of a place of sincerity hoping she would have a good answer for him.

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 10, 2019, 09:40:09 PM
I can say that the funeral stuff is something Miller has wrestled with for months now. He asked out of a place of sincerity hoping she would have a good answer for him.

Milluh is an obvious troll of HW. He feigns love and dedication, but he is also loving the attention he gets for himself by doing this too. Gwen called him an alcoholic and quit his show, unless this is some more shenanigans being played on people for more drama and attention.

What Milluh needs to be asking HW about is WHY she alleges AB committed suicide. That's the crux of HW's deceptions and real problems. She put herself into this position, repeatedly, and she is using this suicide BS to manipulate her audience for almost 2 years now! Milluh, really, would be helping her to get this poison out of HW's system to finally tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I doubt HW is capable of doing this, and Milluh doesn't really care about AB either... otherwise, he wouldn't let HW get away with this suicide BS.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 10, 2019, 10:54:52 PM
I doubt HW is capable of doing this, and Milluh doesn't really care about AB either... otherwise, he wouldn't let HW get away with this suicide BS.
You sure are hung up on this...

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2019, 02:16:03 AM
You sure are hung up on this...

Do you think she really KNOWS AB committed suicide? If not, then why do you think she keeps saying this for almost 2 years now?

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 02:31:32 AM
Do you think she really KNOWS AB committed suicide? If not, then why do you think she keeps saying this for almost 2 years now?

This is the problem. I am too far removed to know what knowledge she has. Could somebody have shown her a note? Could she just be using it for ratings? Who knows.

What do you consider the chances are that Art's Filipino wife is strongly Catholic? I'm going with around 95%. Anybody remember the church's teachings on suicide? Any idea how badly she might want it buried so that the children don't have to live with the "shame" of daddy offing himself?

So, she has reason to destroy a note, Heather has reason to lie about Art killing himself. And I not only don't know who to believe, but don't really care. There are just a few posters here who seem to take it rather personally (I'm going to guess that they follow the whole "suicide should be buried and never looked at" philosophy.) Unless you consider it a shameful act, why the interest...

If Art died in an automobile accident, and Heather kept insisting that he slipped down the stairs, would it really matter? Either way, he is dead. It seems to be something about suicide that sets people off...

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 02:31:32 AM

She is likely never going to present her “evidence” about this.

The way I look at it is like this:

IF Art committed suicide, and the family wanted it kept quiet, then that is their right and she had absolutely no right to say the things she said.

If he didn’t then she’s a repugnant and disgusting creature.

Either way she is a piece of shit.

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 03:13:11 AM
IF Art committed suicide, and the family wanted it kept quiet, then that is their right and she had absolutely no right to say the things she said.

Bullshit.

If Art committed suicide, the family has no rights to "keep it quiet." That simply is not the way that it works (in any jurisdiction.) I want my death certificate to state that I died while having wild sex on the international space station. But that is likely not how my death will be recorded. We don't get to chose.

It is strange- but the families wishes play no part in what is put out there as a cause of death. IF Art killed himself, and the family (Airyn) wanted it kept quiet so did not produce the evidence, it is actually her who has committed a crime.

Again, I have no idea what the truth is- but your outrage that somebody would not just regurgitate the "truth" that the family wants put out there (if it is not true) is laughable.

Again, this seems to be 100% because the shameful word "suicide" was brought up... 

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 03:13:11 AM
She is likely never going to present her “evidence” about this.

The way I look at it is like this:

If he didn’t then she’s a repugnant and disgusting creature.

Either way she is a piece of shit.

There's just no-way Airyn would trust HW to confide in her such a matter. Do you know if AB was Catholic? Airyn certainly is Catholic, imo, so there's no-way she's going to tell anyone that AB committed suicide. There is an official ruling from the coroner that AB's death was an accidental death anyway! HW cannot change that ruling considering her BSC behavior. :D

HW's AB suicide story will have to be completely independent of Airyn. It's not possible she saw a note that was at Airyn's house, since we know how, when, where HW found-out by voice mail.

If you consider HW's background and her grifting, then it's easy to understand she's doing this for her own selfish reasons. She needs to be called-out for what's she's doing.

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2019, 03:35:56 AM
Bullshit.

If Art committed suicide, the family has no rights to "keep it quiet." That simply is not the way that it works (in any jurisdiction.) I want my death certificate to state that I died while having wild sex on the international space station. But that is likely not how my death will be recorded. We don't get to chose.

It is strange- but the families wishes play no part in what is put out there as a cause of death. IF Art killed himself, and the family (Airyn) wanted it kept quiet so did not produce the evidence, it is actually her who has committed a crime.

Again, I have no idea what the truth is- but your outrage that somebody would not just regurgitate the "truth" that the family wants put out there (if it is not true) is laughable.

Again, this seems to be 100% because the shameful word "suicide" was brought up...

I do agree that the truth needs out, I suppose what in essence I mean is that none of this is her right to say or make a meal of. She’s not family, and she has a hugely overblown sense of entitlement.

Lilith

Alright.  I get both sides of this thing, and here's my thoughts on it. What ever happened, Heather seems to have a huge amount of guilt feelings about the circumstances, and although she keeps calling it "grief", it comes across more as guilty defensiveness IMO.  Every time somebody asks her about it, she becomes defensively hostile.

Some people want to know what happened, others don't, but I don't think Heather is going to "get over it" until she tells everyone what happened.

#ICouldBeWrong

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 06:48:51 AM
Alright.  I get both sides of this thing, and here's my thoughts on it. What ever happened, Heather seems to have a huge amount of guilt feelings about the circumstances, and although she keeps calling it "grief", it comes across more as guilty defensiveness IMO.  Every time somebody asks her about it, she becomes defensively hostile.

Some people want to know what happened, others don't, but I don't think Heather is going to "get over it" until she tells everyone what happened.

#ICouldBeWrong

It's likely a matter of interpretation.  Considering she survived two attempts this year, one of which was probably the 48-hour blackout, her definition of suicide is probably a little looser than most and probably best read with scare quotes around it.

DynamoHum

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 06:59:09 AM
It's likely a matter of interpretation.  Considering she survived two attempts this year, one of which was probably the 48-hour blackout, her definition of suicide is probably a little looser than most and probably best read with scare quotes around it.

Cut myself shaving my legs last week, that could be amputation on the Wade scale.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 06:59:09 AM

At this point in time, I don't suppose I'm the only one that doesn't believe a word she says, on the air, or to her friends and fans behind the scenes in emails, pm's and phone calls.  I don't  believe anything Heather tells anyone at this point.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 07:05:23 AM
Cut myself shaving my legs last week, that could be amputation on the Wade scale.

Nobody can be blamed for feeling this way, I mean some of the stories, like the story of driving the kidnappers car across country, probably LitCity style, selling the car, and sending the money to the kidnapper....  I mean, how can anyone believe anything?

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 07:05:23 AM

Well if I die from some horrible oral cancer years from now there is a real sense in which I am committing suicide daily by pipe, though my death certificate would not say so.  It's even murkier around overdoses, as I am sure she knows all too well.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 07:15:16 AM
[attachment=1,msg1346044]

Once Heather gained her MITD producer etc position with Art, Heather turned from a mud slinging BellGabber, into a whimpering SJW/safespacer/catlady.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 07:09:52 AM
Nobody can be blamed for feeling this way, I mean some of the stories, like the story of driving the kidnappers car across country, probably LitCity style, selling the car, and sending the money to the kidnapper....  I mean, how can anyone believe anything?

Oh I think something like that happened in all likelihood but kidnapper probably deserves scare quotes, too.  Same thing -- an inflammatory post facto characterization that serves her victim mythology.

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 07:15:16 AM
[attachment=1,msg1346044]

Oh gawd stop with the amateur psychiatry.  Youtube is still wanting to show me 20 ways to know I'm dealing with a psychopath from my days on ellgab.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 07:31:34 AM
Oh gawd stop with the amateur psychiatry.  Youtube is still wanting to show me 20 ways to know I'm dealing with a psychopath from my days on ellgab.

Wellllll...

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 07:35:24 AM
Wellllll...

Ok here is what I object to, since I've never actually spelled it out:  these terms are useful in clinical setting as a basis for treatment but, in the hands of amateurs, they have become meaningless slurs that foster the illusion that the person being discussed is different from the rest of us, i. e. crazy, while we are all normal and sane.  You know that's not true, being an old bellgab hand.

I hate using these newfangled terms but the diagnoses thrown around so casually are "othering" language used to ostracize and cast out, which is the exact opposite of the original, therapeutic, intent and it gripes my ass.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 07:54:22 AM
Ok here is what I object to, since I've never actually spelled it out:  these terms are useful in clinical setting as a basis for treatment but, in the hands of amateurs, they have become meaningless slurs that foster the illusion that the person being discussed is different from the rest of us, i. e. crazy, while we are all normal and sane.  You know that's not true, being an old bellgab hand.

I hate using these newfangled terms but the diagnoses thrown around so casually are "othering" language used to ostracize and cast out, which is the exact opposite of the original, therapeutic, intent and it gripes my ass.

I don't disagree with you at all.  You can even find the occasional Psychiatrist these days who will admit that they are just guessing when dealing with any given "client", whereas they used to use the word "patient".  Yes, the days of the 'Calling" to the medical profession are all but gone.  It's just a way to earn a living for most these days I'm afraid.

K_Dubb

I mean, say you eventually get one of them to stick and everyone agrees she's a psychonarcissopath or whatever (this is, in itself, an impossibility as Dynamo's Munchausen's is, by my count, about the fifteenth such offering), do we all walk away and consider the matter finished?  No, we'd still poke and prod and discuss -- it settles absolutely nothing.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 08:02:33 AM
I mean, say you eventually get one of them to stick and everyone agrees she's a psychonarcissopath or whatever (this is, in itself, an impossibility as Dynamo's Munchausen's is, by my count, about the fifteenth such offering), do we all walk away and consider the matter finished?  No, we'd still poke and prod and discuss -- it settles absolutely nothing.