A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

ziznak

And I was just wondering what I might be missing tonight... I think I will leave it at "missed." 

Quote from: Sleepwalker on July 21, 2012, 01:39:21 PM
The Coast to Coast AM producers have no shame.  An unspeakable tragedy occurs and Coast to Coast AM exploits it for entertainment purposes by inviting an Alex Jones protege onto the show.  Just what America needs.  John B. Wells and Alex Jones telling us the "truth."  Sick.

As opposed to what? Brian Ross and George Snuffleupagus trying to make politial hay by wrongly pinning the shootings on a Tea Party member? 51-year-old James Holmes has been receiving death threats because of their yellow journalism. Apparently, having no shame is only excusable when it has the mainstream/leftist media's stamp of approval. I have some serious questions about the story we're being asked to swallow by the mainstream media. Namely, why did Mr. Holmes bother rigging his apartment with explosives only to inform the police that he'd done so after he was apprehended? Wouldn't it be far more logical to utilize the element of surprise by allowing unsuspecting law officers to enter his apartment? Did he suddenly develop a conscience after having opened fire in a crowded movie theater?  Don't get me wrong, I won't be listening to C2C AM this morning. But it's because I think John B. Wells is a mental midget and a terrible host -- not because of a case of phony left-wing outrage.

WOTR

Quote from: ziznak on July 22, 2012, 01:35:10 AM
And I was just wondering what I might be missing tonight... I think I will leave it at "missed."
I had mentioned in the other thread that I purposely have been avoiding media coverage of this.  I really hate what so called reporters do with these type of incidents.  I have decided to break my self imposed blackout to listen to Wells for as long as I can stomach him.  I feel that by missing gems like tonight I would be more forgiving of this useless waste of skin.  I find that my memory is usually short and that makes me fairly forgiving- tonights show will stick with me as a reminder the next time I think perhaps Wells is not so bad.

I am all for gun rights... I own guns... I would like Canada to allow concealed carry.  What these jokers are putting out there makes me sick.  Thanks JB for making Noory look like the better host and a shining example of a human being as opposed to the steaming pile of human excrement that takes over his program on the weekends.  I am very happy to know that this whole episode in Colorado was just a false flag operation.

Listening to the show I find words escape me.  Plenty of 4 letter words and unflattering descriptions come to mind- I usually try to refrain from posting them so I will close by saying that I am unable to find any alternatives to them at this point.  I keep starting typing and have to remove sentences and paragraphs after finding that there are no alternatives.

ZombiePoppa

So glad I didn't listen. Curiosity was begging me to check it out, but I fought the urge... Before getting to work I downloaded 2 older shows (one being the Odd Disappearances program with Knapp) and revisited those instead.

michio

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on July 22, 2012, 02:19:48 AM
I have some serious questions about the story we're being asked to swallow by the mainstream media. Namely, why did Mr. Holmes bother rigging his apartment with explosives only to inform the police that he'd done so after he was apprehended? Wouldn't it be far more logical to utilize the element of surprise by allowing unsuspecting law officers to enter his apartment? Did he suddenly develop a conscience after having opened fire in a crowded movie theater?  Don't get me wrong, I won't be listening to C2C AM this morning. But it's because I think John B. Wells is a mental midget and a terrible host -- not because of a case of phony left-wing outrage.

You should consult a police psychological profiler for your answer as to why he decided to notify the police of the booby-traps. Maybe it was insane vanity and he wanted some sort of sick attention and appreciation for his efforts. How can anyone know why he did any of it without probing his psyche.  I don't think Alex Jones and company are the knowledgeable go-to-people to find answers of value.  But why should a lack of evidence and an absence of concrete answers so soon after the crime stop Wells and his packin' Infowars friend from imagining every impossible scheme in a transparent attempt to paint the killer as a victim of mind control (and simultaneously sidestep and distract from the pertinent and heated issue of easily accessible guns & ammo), who was forced to commit an atrocious crime beyond his control. Nothing is too insane for Wells, that much is readily apparent.

Zircon

I'm a bit puzzled as to why several of you have this "outrage" over Saturday night's program. I believe it is largely due to Rob Dew from Infowars being the guest.

The information provided about the Unibomber and the Underwear Bomber. It is interesting that this person had approximately $20K worth of military equipment on his person while he was on unemployment.

The timing of these gun violence issues are all so convenient to deflect public awareness away from, and please pardon me for saying this, critical issues of far more importance facing our nation. Many are "truthers" about 9/11. Many have no problem suspecting clandestine operations involving Blackwater and Haliburton in Iraq. Fluoride levels in our water is another concern many have. Yet Infowars suggesting there might be more to things than it appears is regarded with outrage and contempt.

Sleepwalker, I really doubt C2C regards reporting on this incident in Aurora as "entertainment". If you watch the news, pretty much everywhere, Shepard Smith is no more guilty of anything than any other news host. And Papa, what is it about Infowars that has you so angry? Apparently you had this opinion before this particular incident occurred. What is wrong with speculation? Sometimes the truth is actually stranger than fiction you know. Oversoul, I think "exploiting" is too strong a word. After listening to the broadcast I didn't sense a "slobbering" (ItsOver), "orgasmic" circle-jerk on C2C.

Michio, it is no secret there is an attack on the Second Amendment. I support guns rights. The more armed a citizenry is the less crime occurs. Look at New York, Chicago and DC. An unarmed public and criminals have free run. Slavery follows the revocation of personal weapon ownership. Don't drink the ducking Kool-Aid of the progressive movement. Most of those high ranking advocates have armed guards. They know the value of protection.

WOTR

Quote from: Zircon on July 22, 2012, 11:59:41 AM
I'm a bit puzzled as to why several of you have this "outrage" over Saturday night's program. I believe it is largely due to Rob Dew from Infowars being the guest.

The information provided about the Unibomber and the Underwear Bomber. It is interesting that this person had approximately $20K worth of military equipment on his person while he was on unemployment.
The thing is that I feel contempt towards how all media is reporting this (and reports on any of the sensational stories.)  When this type of thing occurs the facts are not known for many months yet reporters are willing to put every little shred of (what often turns out to be) misinformation out there.

It is even worse when you have two mental midgets trying to make a conspiracy out of a two day old event.  They raise questions such as the one that you quoted (where would somebody on unemployment get 20 thousand?) and lead thousands to the conclusion they want you to reach.  Why, it must have been the government.  No mention if he had credit cards (many students do).  Perhaps after he dropped out he found there was still left over $$ from his student loan in his account.  Maybe he drove a Porsche and during the planning stages realized that he will not need a car after he slaughters a dozen people and sold it to fund the weapons?  Perhaps a rich uncle was paying for his education and he neglected to tell his uncle that he dropped out?  God knows there are hundreds of possibilities, but that idiot decided to raise the question now and once the story fades from the headlines and the real investigation turns up that he his parents loaned him $20 000 for a down payment on a house he never bought people such as yourself will not hear that.  You will always be left with the feeling that it was a government false flag operation because someone on the radio brought up all of these unanswered questions.  (Though at that point they would be answered.)  Perhaps that is unfair- perhaps you are in the 1% who presently uses this question to cast doubt on the cause and funding but will actually look at it in a year to dig for the answer.  Most likely the audience who gives the guest credit and is wondering that today will continue to raise it a year from now when they are talking about false flag operations without ever looking through the police records and listening to court testimony to try to dig out where the $$ came from.

How many people still believe they know what happened at Columbine from the early media reports?  Most of it is wrong, but never mind... they know.  That is why I was actively avoiding all media coverage of this event.  What Coast did was far worse (in terms of spreading lies, misinformation and starting rumour and speculation) than a standard broadcast.

There is nothing wrong with asking questions.  However, this guest has no more inside information than you or I and putting him on to talk about what happened when the authorities have not even gained access to the guys house is stupid.  Wait for some answers before speculating.  Being as I know as much about this as the guest I would like to raise the question if anybody else knows that the greys dropped off the suspect to throw our society into chaos?  The proof that he was so smart (top of his class and all) is proof that he was genetically engineered and programmed to cause this.  Really, just do a DNA test and you will find his genes have been spliced in a laboratory.  It is a fact.  I know- you do not believe me being as I am just a crank posting on a board.  Give me access to the airwaves and I will say it with authority.  Give me a second rate sidekick who agrees with every work I utter and it will sound more plausible.

WOTR

I support guns rights. The more armed a citizenry is the less crime occurs. Look at New York, Chicago and DC. An unarmed public and criminals have free run...
I would like to see concealed carry allowed in Canada.  That being said, I want to know how many theater goers had permits (and even how many had a gun on them.)  It will never be reported, but I suspect that the shooter was not the only one with a weapon that night.  The others who could convince themselves in the light of day and the safety of their living rooms that they would be the protectors of all around them in an incident (hello George, where are you?) ran for their lives and hid.  I do not really blame them- but saying that more guns = less chance of this is likely not true...

Still, I would prefer to be allowed to carry if I chose.

Sleepwalker

The timing of these gun violence issues are all so convenient to deflect public awareness away from, and please pardon me for saying this, critical issues of far more importance facing our nation. Many are "truthers" about 9/11. Many have no problem suspecting clandestine operations involving Blackwater and Haliburton in Iraq. Fluoride levels in our water is another concern many have. Yet Infowars suggesting there might be more to things than it appears is regarded with outrage and contempt.

Sleepwalker, I really doubt C2C regards reporting on this incident in Aurora as "entertainment". If you watch the news, pretty much everywhere, Shepard Smith is no more guilty of anything than any other news host. And Papa, what is it about Infowars that has you so angry? Apparently you had this opinion before this particular incident occurred. What is wrong with speculation? Sometimes the truth is actually stranger than fiction you know. Oversoul, I think "exploiting" is too strong a word. After listening to the broadcast I didn't sense a "slobbering" (ItsOver), "orgasmic" circle-jerk on C2C.

Michio, it is no secret there is an attack on the Second Amendment. I support guns rights. The more armed a citizenry is the less crime occurs. Look at New York, Chicago and DC. An unarmed public and criminals have free run. Slavery follows the revocation of personal weapon ownership. Don't drink the ducking Kool-Aid of the progressive movement. Most of those high ranking advocates have armed guards. They know the value of protection.

Yes, I found last night's show contemptible.  I believe everyone connected with Coast to Coast is irresponsible and contemptible.  Within 36 hours of this horrific tragedy, Coast to Coast AM was up to its old tricks.  They put in a call to Alex Jones and scheduled his "news director" to come on the show and suggest it was a "false flag" operation staged by our own government.   The same old song and dance we've heard about 9-11 and the Oklahoma City bombing.  It's ludicrous.  It's stupid.  And it's just plain irresponsible.

I have never brought politics into this discussion of Coast to Coast's penchant for turning everything into a "false flag" operation by our government and I don't want to now because politics has nothing to do with it.  I will tell you, however, that I am an Endowment member of the NRA and have been for a long time.  I have a framed certificate on my wall signed by the Executive Vice President of the NRA appointing me to the Field Service of the NRA.  For three years I debated gun control on college campuses and on 50,000 watt clear channel "super stations," as they were known at the time.  I did so as an unpaid volunteer.   When it comes to gun ownership, I put my money where my mouth is.  I mention this only to prove to you I have devoted much of my life to the preservation of the Second Amendment.  Please understand also that, as I write this, I am speaking only for myself, not the NRA.

When it comes to preserving the Second Amendment, the NRA has served us very well - by presenting the facts.  No conspiracy theories, just facts. When the facts are on your side, that is all you need.  Blaming the Oklahoma City bombing on the Clinton Administration is lunacy.  Blaming 9-11 on the Bush Administration is lunacy.  Blaming  the Aurora tragedy on the Obama Administration is lunacy.  It appeals to no one but the lunatic fringe.

Coast to Coast AM has shifted its focus from goofy but harmless stories of the paranormal to telling its listeners their government is out to kill them.  And that, in my opinion, is contemptible and irresponsible.  There are deeply disturbed people out there.  And it is not beyond the realm of possibility that some of them may listen to Coast to Coast AM.  The last thing a disturbed, unbalanced  person needs to hear is some quack on Coast to Coast AM suggesting their government is plotting to kill its citizens.

I have no idea how an unemployed nut case obtained those weapons.  Thankfully he is alive so he can be questioned as will his family and everyone who knew him and did business with him.  And there will be paper trails. Lots and lots of paper trails.  The FBI and ATF will figure it out.  You can count on it.  Meanwhile, George Noory and John B. Wells should stop appealing to the lunatic fringe with their baseless and ridiculous "false flag" conspiracy theories and go back to their UFO and ghost stories.

Zircon

WOTR and Sleepwalker - gentlemen, both of your responses are well thought out and a pleasure to read. You stated your positions and backed them up with reasonable explanations. While I have suspicions I am not a raving paranoid. Thanks much for taking the time to elaborate on why you feel as you do.

CoastCanuck

Quote from: WOTR on July 22, 2012, 12:38:46 PM
I would like to see concealed carry allowed in Canada......  Still, I would prefer to be allowed to carry if I chose.
I agree with these statements, but unfortunately, I don't see this right ever being offered to us Canucks.  And I don't see any Canadian political party who would touch this cause.

Here is my understanding of what a Canadian has to go through to obtain a hand gun (as told to me by a certified gun instructor here in Ontario).  Please feel free to point out any errors since you have gone through the process? (are you in Alberta?)
1. You must pass tests proving you know how to handle and fire a gun (this is accomplished via a gun club).
2. After passing the test, you must apply to the government to purchase a gun.  Being a member of a gun club and using it for recreation only are the conditions.  When asked why you want to own a gun, stating self defense is not a valid excuse and results in denial.
3. You must own a certified locking cabinet at home to store your gun.
4. You can't carry the gun on your person while out and about in public.
5.  You can only transport the gun to and from the gun club, and it must be in a lockable device that protects it from access should you have a car accident en route.

The criminals who use guns here in Canada follow none of these rules.  A law abiding citizen who wants to own a gun for self defense does not appear to have this right.  We are left with limited ways to defend ourselves.  This is my opinion on the subject....

slipstream

Quote from: Sleepwalker on July 22, 2012, 01:22:39 PM

Coast to Coast AM has shifted its focus from goofy but harmless stories of the paranormal to telling its listeners their government is out to kill them.  And that, in my opinion, is contemptible and irresponsible.  There are deeply disturbed people out there.  And it is not beyond the realm of possibility that some of them may listen to Coast to Coast AM.  The last thing a disturbed, unbalanced  person needs to hear is some quack on Coast to Coast AM suggesting their government is plotting to kill its citizens.

And they might still find green cheese on the moon.

...  I believe everyone connected with Coast to Coast is irresponsible and contemptible...

... Coast to Coast AM has shifted its focus from goofy but harmless stories of the paranormal to telling its listeners their government is out to kill them...

And George Noory claims to carry a concealed weapon.  I really hope he isn't as sick as his show.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: WOTR on July 22, 2012, 02:33:20 AM
I am all for gun rights... I own guns... I would like Canada to allow concealed carry. 

Be careful what you wish for.  Floridians thought it would be good to allow pythons as pets too. 

Sleepwalker

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 22, 2012, 05:26:46 PM
Be careful what you wish for.  Floridians thought it would be good to allow pythons as pets too.
I owned a Colt Python at one time.  Colt's magnificent Royal Blue finish with 6" barrel.  Magnificent gun.  Colt discontinued them years go.

slipstream

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 22, 2012, 05:26:46 PM

I believe that is a false analogy.   

slipstream

Quote from: Sleepwalker on July 22, 2012, 05:29:08 PM
I owned a Colt Python at one time.  Colt's magnificent Royal Blue finish with 6" barrel.  Magnificent gun.  Colt discontinued them years go.

Maybe we should stop making Colts Pythons, because someone that is crazy, reading your words of such a wonderful weapon, could acquire of one of these fine weapons.

WOTR

Quote from: CoastCanuck on July 22, 2012, 03:53:26 PM
I agree with these statements, but unfortunately, I don't see this right ever being offered to us Canucks.  And I don't see any Canadian political party who would touch this cause.

Here is my understanding of what a Canadian has to go through to obtain a hand gun (as told to me by a certified gun instructor here in Ontario).  Please feel free to point out any errors since you have gone through the process? (are you in Alberta?)
Yes, Alberta.  It was pretty much correct.  Once I got the FAC I did not need to ask the government to buy a gun (that was why I got the licence.)  The legislation requires that you have your gun secure.  It is left to the individual what secure is (a safe, a locked cabinet, a lockable wall mount for display, a locked room?)  Naturally, if it is stolen during a break in you will have to account for how you secured it and the police will decide if using tie wire to secure it to a coat hanger in your closet really was secure and you may face charges.

Finally, there is the ATT (authorization to transport.)  After I get a handgun I need to apply for authorization to transport it (even to the range.)  You need to keep that with your gun in case you are pulled over.

I believe that concealed carry permits are available in Canada and that it is the chief firearms officer in each province who issues them.  I seem to recall that there have been a tiny handful issued (one to a judge presiding over a organized crime trial?)  They are extremely rare and you really have to give a good reason (I feel threatened sometimes for no real reason) is not a good excuse to give the CFO if you apply.

I had to do a quick check to make sure that I was not talking out of my ass and that my memory was correct.  Wiki turned up The practice of CCW is technically legal in many jurisdictions in Canada; however, in practice, it is often not permitted through the refusal to issue permits. This is the legal situation for Canadians, where an Authorization to Carry (ATC) exists, but the provincial chief firearm officers (CFOs) have agreed not to issue such licenses. Concealment of the firearm is permitted only if specifically stipulated in the terms of the ATC (thus this would then be a specific class of ATC, specifically an ATC-3 or type 3) and is in practice nearly impossible to obtain.

Oversoul

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 22, 2012, 05:15:17 PM
And George Noory claims to carry a concealed weapon.  I really hope he isn't as sick as his show.

When you consider the things Noory has said aside from the personal pride he has in carrying a concealed gun weapon, such as how unforgiving he is or can be, how strongly he believes that gun ownership is a certain deterrent to crime, and how he subscribes to the vindictiveness of the saying "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," go do the simple mathematics to unravel his mindset.  :o

Oversoul

Quote from: michio on July 22, 2012, 05:40:25 AM
You should consult a police psychological profiler for your answer as to why he decided to notify the police of the booby-traps. Maybe it was insane vanity and he wanted some sort of sick attention and appreciation for his efforts. How can anyone know why he did any of it without probing his psyche.  I don't think Alex Jones and company are the knowledgeable go-to-people to find answers of value.  But why should a lack of evidence and an absence of concrete answers so soon after the crime stop Wells and his packin' Infowars friend from imagining every impossible scheme in a transparent attempt to paint the killer as a victim of mind control (and simultaneously sidestep and distract from the pertinent and heated issue of easily accessible guns & ammo), who was forced to commit an atrocious crime beyond his control. Nothing is too insane for Wells, that much is readily apparent.

A big "Amen" to that.  His (Wells) mind's boundaries of reasonableness seem to be overstretched, or he is gullible totally for things that go beyond the common sense reading meter.  ::)

Oversoul

Yes, I found last night's show contemptible.  I believe everyone connected with Coast to Coast is irresponsible and contemptible.  Within 36 hours of this horrific tragedy, Coast to Coast AM was up to its old tricks.  They put in a call to Alex Jones and scheduled his "news director" to come on the show and suggest it was a "false flag" operation staged by our own government.   The same old song and dance we've heard about 9-11 and the Oklahoma City bombing.  It's ludicrous.  It's stupid.  And it's just plain irresponsible.
x                     x                     x
When it comes to preserving the Second Amendment, the NRA has served us very well - by presenting the facts.  No conspiracy theories, just facts. When the facts are on your side, that is all you need.  Blaming the Oklahoma City bombing on the Clinton Administration is lunacy.  Blaming 9-11 on the Bush Administration is lunacy.  Blaming  the Aurora tragedy on the Obama Administration is lunacy.  It appeals to no one but the lunatic fringe.

I have no idea how an unemployed nut case obtained those weapons.  Thankfully he is alive so he can be questioned as will his family and everyone who knew him and did business with him.  And there will be paper trails. Lots and lots of paper trails.  The FBI and ATF will figure it out.  You can count on it.  Meanwhile, George Noory and John B. Wells should stop appealing to the lunatic fringe with their baseless and ridiculous "false flag" conspiracy theories and go back to their UFO and ghost stories.

I so totally agree with your assessment of C2C in the light of the other night's show particularly.  In fact, I fast blasted the show twice to express my similar sentiments.

Despite having said that, however, I take exception to 9-11.  I still have strong reservations about the government-spun truth about that incident.

Oversoul

Quote from: slipstream on July 22, 2012, 08:28:06 PM
I believe that is a false analogy.

Not really, if one is referring to the underlying mindset of irresponsiblity or lack of responsibility which can color either situation.

Oversoul

Quote from: WOTR on July 22, 2012, 12:26:05 PM
The thing is that I feel contempt towards how all media is reporting this (and reports on any of the sensational stories.)  When this type of thing occurs the facts are not known for many months yet reporters are willing to put every little shred of (what often turns out to be) misinformation out there.

It is even worse when you have two mental midgets trying to make a conspiracy out of a two day old event. . . . 

. . . I know- you do not believe me being as I am just a crank posting on a board.  Give me access to the airwaves and I will say it with authority.  Give me a second rate sidekick who agrees with every work I utter and it will sound more plausible.

I compliment your post, WOTR, especially for the literary caustic acid dripping from it.  I love the imagery of the "two mental midgets."   ;D   

After having read your posts in the past, IMHO you should be a public media commentator over a widely-circulated show or publication.  ;)  Are you one perchance?

Looking forward to reading more of your cool posts 8) here.

WOTR

Quote from: Oversoul on July 23, 2012, 03:57:54 AM
After having read your posts in the past, IMHO you should be a public media commentator over a widely-circulated show or publication.  ;)  Are you one perchance?
I appreciate the kind words.  Would you believe that I am in public relations for Clear Channel?  My posts are actually the best I can do to defend the hosts of Coast...  You should see what I say behind closed doors when I am not in the public forum and attempting to be kind toward them. :o

Oversoul

Quote from: WOTR on July 23, 2012, 04:54:04 AM
I appreciate the kind words.  Would you believe that I am in public relations for Clear Channel?  My posts are actually the best I can do to defend the hosts of Coast...  You should see what I say behind closed doors when I am not in the public forum and attempting to be kind toward them. :o

Let me try to understand unequivocally what you just said here.  Are you saying that you engage in double-talk -- for AND against C2C (its host personalities and other show aspects included)? 

What do you mean when you said: "My posts are actually the best I can do to defend the hosts of Coast..."?  Weren't you being critical of C2C in your earlier post where you wrote: "What Coast did was far worse (in terms of spreading lies, misinformation and starting rumour and speculation) than a standard broadcast."?

Forgive me if I've missed something in your last post, but it has left me a bit confused with the hot and cold air mix.  ???

slipstream

Quote from: Oversoul on July 23, 2012, 02:41:19 AM
Not really, if one is referring to the underlying mindset of irresponsiblity or lack of responsibility which can color either situation.

I think you're wrong.
QuoteP and Q are similar in respect to properties a, b, and c.
Object P has been observed to have further property x.
Therefore, Q probably has property x also.
You really have to note the relevance and characteristics.  Take another look. 

slipstream

Public relations is propaganda for companies, people etc.  One main attribute of public relations (propaganda) is the use of fallacies to support arguments.  The management of information, or the control of perception is an anathema to the truth.

I believe politics plays a major role in the negative opinions here concerning Wells, and the guests he has on a regular basis. Some people want control over what others hear on the radio.

b_dubb

Quote from: Oversoul on July 23, 2012, 01:52:31 AM
When you consider the things Noory has said aside from the personal pride he has in carrying a concealed gun weapon, such as how unforgiving he is or can be, how strongly he believes that gun ownership is a certain deterrent to crime, and how he subscribes to the vindictiveness of the saying "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," go do the simple mathematics to unravel his mindset.  :o
so you think Noory is a George Zimmerman waiting to happen?

expat

I appreciate the kind words.  Would you believe that I am in public relations for Clear Channel? 
Brilliant! Could you please tell Lisa Lyon from me that Richard Hoagland's performance last Friday night plumbed new depths of dishonesty?

Not only did he present a concocted, two-year old image as new and something he found himself, but he insisted that his "studies" showed that pyramids amplify torsion waves. He didn't mention that his "studies" took place in a New Mexico restaurant.

Get rid of him, he's an embarrassment!

ziznak

Even for Hoagland this ziggurat BS makes him look like he's really "reaching" lately.  He's pushing the boundaries of what crap his little Hoagies will believe. 

I refused to even tune in to hear any C2C "theater shooting" news.

on an aside... I keep having the urge to spell "theater" as "theatre."  Now I'm not sure that the latter spelling is necessarily wrong but isn't it an outdated spelling... English spelling maybe?