• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2019, 09:06:41 PM
Episode 19 -Maureen St.Germain

I'm listening now Dynamo.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZR5P37ZdUUH2AbXP1Xokmd3GVGxV71ee3Sy

Let me know what you think Brig.   Seemed like it might be too woo heavy for me.

Lilith

I'm surprised you couldn't get Lasha in on this discussion Dynamo...

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 09, 2019, 09:32:54 PM
Let me know what you think Brig.   Seemed like it might be too woo heavy for me.

It needs Lasha.  8)

Lilith

Unfortunately, there always seems to be a lot of veiled virtue signaling when these metaphysical topics are discussed.

Lilith

Turn off the evil internet!!!!

Lilith

If only everyone could tap in, (like us)  the world would be such a beautiful place...

Lilith

But Maureen, they are so fond of their "negativity" word.  How can you suggest they not use it?

Lilith

Then there is the use of the word positivity.  I'm not going to even say anything about that.

Corona Kitty

Aquarius sounds like a complete tard.

Lilith

My God, My GOD, people in "the zone" are even better drivers than everybody else.

Lilith

You can't change your Karma with "positive thinking".

Sorry.

Corona Kitty

How pretentious lol

Lilith

Dynamo, your question asking "what does it cost"? is the best segment of audio in the entire program.

Bravo.

WildCard

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2019, 10:09:58 PM
If only everyone could tap in, (like us)  the world would be such a beautiful place...

"veiled virtue signaling" is a weird way to put it but i know exactly what you mean.
you can take the girl out of the cult but you can't take the cult out of the girl.
"the languaging" ugh.

it's not even that i disbelieve in anything they're spinning. it's the certainty that makes me want to break things. if woo experiences teach you anything, it's that you don't know nuttin.

like saying akashic records aren't the collective unconscious. maybe not, i wouldn't know cause i'm not an indigo child or whatever, but how does she know? guarantee she hasn't read a single volume of jung. everything she knows about the 'collective unconscious' she learned from time-life books.

phi is really interesting. when you explain it to someone who's never heard of it, they think you're magic or somethin.

dynamo asks really pointed questions . . . when she finally stops with the hem-hawing and deep, painful sighs she manages to spit out, "how do you know the shape of it?" (the merkaba)
YES! exactly!
st. germain - "people on drugs."
top fucking kek!

"How much does it cost?" (don't remember what saint g's answer but it wasn't a number so it was bullshit. whatever, way to get to the literal bottom-line even though she wouldn't give you a straight answer.)

WildCard

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2019, 10:50:14 PM
Dynamo, your question asking "what does it cost"? is the best segment of audio in the entire program.

Bravo.

stop stealing my ideas! RRRREEEEEeeeeeeeee!

WOTR

Quote from: WildCard on July 09, 2019, 11:31:03 PM
girl
spinning
experiences
records
volume
st. germain

I wish you would have typed "tourist" at some point in that post...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gdC6XWIoU

WildCard

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2019, 11:50:33 PM
I wish you would have typed "tourist" at some point in that post...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gdC6XWIoU

i don't get it. give me a couple days and i still won't get it.
also i don't get jazz

dh, you were not, "out of your depth" you were the kid in the emperor has no cloths. and it ain't a "cultural thing". muricans can critical think too

DynamoHum

Cheers guys.

It just seemed to me that there’s always some form of contextual cost, and I am still not convinced that there doesn’t need to be some kind of reciprocity involved in everything we do.

She was a nice lady and I think that her ideas on life and being positive are probably quite healthy, but I am not sure on the woo side of it.

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 10, 2019, 03:18:05 AM
Cheers guys.

It just seemed to me that there’s always some form of contextual cost, and I am still not convinced that there doesn’t need to be some kind of reciprocity involved in everything we do.

She was a nice lady and I think that her ideas on life and being positive are probably quite healthy, but I am not sure on the woo side of it.

How does relate to the threads on George Noorie and Heather?

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on July 10, 2019, 05:47:49 PM
How does relate to the threads on George Noorie and Heather?

I’d rather be honest and thus negative, than positive and a liar :)

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 11, 2019, 03:59:36 AM

#MeToo!

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 11, 2019, 03:59:36 AM
Somewhere there is a third option...

artbell_ghost

Quote from: WOTR on July 11, 2019, 08:54:43 PM
Somewhere there is a third option...

there is bellgab

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 12, 2019, 06:14:13 AM
there is bellgab
Now that is a catchy slogan for Liberace. "Bellgab: The third option."  8)

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2019, 01:39:55 PM
Now that is a catchy slogan for Liberace. "Bellgab: The third option."  8)
Holy Balls On Crutches Batman !
That makes it sound like "Agenda 21'   or something like The Last Wave  .  ;)

"BellGab: The 4th Estate."    has a nice ring to it.   heh, heh, heh.   ;)

Jojo

Quote from: WildCard on July 10, 2019, 12:18:28 AM
i don't get it. give me a couple days and i still won't get it.
also i don't get jazz...

No one gets jazz.  Jazz gets them.  It plays itself, like layers of life and times.  If you listen, there is jazz all around you all the time.  Once you hear it, maybe the instrumentation will click more.

Jazz is the movement of life, and its juxtapositions.  It's a harness for your energy when you are wild.  It is other people moving on, when you are tired.  It can race like the hip hop sounds on Seattle's KUBE 93.3, which speed up night shifts or it can barely pulse like The Sky Is Crying, about a man who can't find his lover.  Jazz can be sirening saxophones like Dixieland Jazz (New Orleans).  It can be electric guitars.  It can be Tub Thumper.  But remember it can also be a super long organ chord vibrato, or a tired snare drum.

It's the ice tinkling in the glass, the sizzle in the pan.  The rain on the roof, hitting the ash can.  The plates clapping each other, the high tones of birds.  The low tones of conversations, rivers of words.  Utensils scraping plates and everyday Grandpa sounds.  The clang of plumbing, the panting of hounds.  Keyboard clicks, oscillation of fans, florescent light, slapping of hands.  Heels on hard floors, the whoosh of breath intakes.  The release of laughter, the sizzle a cigarette makes.  Dog tails thumping on the floor, the suction of lips on food.  The cats in the alley, the guy working under the car hood.

The din of dining tables, the sizzle of neon.  A man's appreciation until a departing woman is gone.  Soft steps on carpet, songs in hearts.  Dreams and desires, fits and starts.  Setbacks, triumphs, anticipation, fun.  Still satisfaction under a setting sun.

Jazz and blues had a special relationship with modern rock and roll.  They interface with many music genres.  But even as its own category, jazz has many genres.  One writer uses nearly the whole alphabet to categorize jazz:
    Acid
    Avant-Garde
    Big Band
    Blue Note
    Contemporary
    Cool
    Crossover
    Dixieland
    Ethio-jazz
    Fusion
    Hard Bop
    Latin Jazz
    Mainstream Jazz
    Ragtime
    Smooth Jazz
    Traditional Jazz

https://www.musicgenreslist.com/music-jazz/

There is a children's activity where jazz can be made with no instruments.  I don't remember how it goes, but we did it in elementary school and it was a lot of fun.  Like when you all sit in a circle and click your fingers until the room sounds like a rain storm.  I hope jazz "gets you" soon, because putting rhythm and music to the everyday aspects of life is a good way to stay inspired, and survive.

Jojo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 13, 2019, 02:38:57 PM
Holy Balls On Crutches Batman !
That makes it sound like "Agenda 21'   or something like The Last Wave  .  ;)

"BellGab: The 4th Estate."    has a nice ring to it.   heh, heh, heh.   ;)
I was thinking it ranked higher than third and now I'm hearing 4th?!

Quote from: Sixteen on July 13, 2019, 02:57:30 PM
I was thinking it ranked higher than third and now I'm hearing 4th?!
You know what the fourth estate generally refers to, right ?

QuoteThe idea of the press as the “fourth estate” is usually traced to English historian Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881.) Here he is, writing at a time when journalists were newly arrived on the political stage:

Burke said there were Three Estates in Parliament; but, in the Reporters’ Gallery yonder, there sat a Fourth Estate more important than they all. It is not a figure of speech, or a witty saying; it is a literal fact.
http://pressthink.org/2013/08/when-youre-in-a-fourth-estate-situation/

Please don't confuse this with 'The Fifth Column'   
http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/israels-fifth-column-2/       :o

There's better news here than on any MSM site.