• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WildCard

Quote from: Azzerae on May 04, 2018, 02:06:23 PM
Hmm, I personally find her voice tough to listen to, so I'm puzzled about what Art ever heard in her. I know about the phone sex gig she had before she took over, but none of it makes sense to me.

you didn't like her voice in the old days either? i did. you must of been biting your tongue that whole time.

i remember that time in chat you asked or said something about spirit communication? i don't remember what she said, nothing bad, it was probably good advice but it was so patronizing, like talking to a ten-year-old.
turns out there's a market for that. paul and ella

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
# Naw, Man.
# I Just Scroll By All The Nonsense, 4 The most part.
# They're to busy & important to read.
# I'm to busy & important to spoon feed.
# I Believe Others Should Too, Their Call.
# Otherwise It's An Unending Groundhog Day.

OK, but MV's going to owe me extra this month for digging up more damn memes, gifs, and wildlife videos.

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
You can love animals more than humans and also hate that they have to kill each other to survive.  I don't know how many times I've said "Poor gazelle", when a lion has taken one down.  Even though you know it's just instinct, and the lion has to eat.. doesn't make it pretty.

My cat catches shrews all of the time. I have no fucking idea where the hell they're coming from. I never see them anywhere, and yet she seems to  have found  a nest, and is picking them off one by one.  She also brought me a bird yesterday. I'm a proud mom, in that she's just doing what comes naturally to her- and appears to be damn good at it. But I also feel for the little guys she's killed. She doesn't eat them. Just kills them.  :'(

# Shes following instincts, and bringing gifts saying thanks.
# They understand we are predators like they are.
# Shes also trying to teach you, by enticing your hunting instincts.
# I bring gift, want moar, come, I show u how.
# She probably doesn't understand why u so slow on the uptake.
# The fact you don't pick up on what shes putting out, and not eating her gifts.
# Wasting the life taken for nourishment & learning hunting, isn't her fault.
# TheSavageMindOfPocketPredators
# <Insert Cute Emojis>

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on May 04, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
Come on gang. 210 pages to go by Monday
Where's MD MD?  He could do that by midnight, if you don't' mind videos.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
She's a weak personality... a blank slate, really.

*fans self* you really know what to say to a girl, I'm getting a little steamy

Start there. Add in the fact that Art clearly had a lot of things planned out around her involvement in this mess, some of which is not yet public domain.

O.K. yeah, I can imagine it but if that were true then he would have had the brain power to realize that isn't the best thing to do for his "legacy". I don't think he thought she was that great. Just good enough for the podcast.

Or am I getting it all wrong?

Also, when I ask if I'm getting it all wrong you all should tell me how wonderful I am and that I really should continue posting and you'll follow me wherever I post.

a $600 dollar money order would be nice too

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2018, 04:12:09 PM
Where's MD MD?  He could do that by midnight, if you don't' mind videos.

We can call in pate if we need the big guns.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

# <Insert Cute Emojis>
Catsmile,
She really is a sweetheart, but when I step on a dead shrew in the early morning hours (that she somehow snuck in when no one was looking) then I do fail to be appreciative .  ;D

>”..”<

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 04:10:00 PM
# Shes following instincts, and bringing gifts saying thanks.
# They understand we are predators like they are.
# Shes also trying to teach you, by enticing your hunting instincts.
# I bring gift, want moar, come, I show u how.
# She probably doesn't understand why u so slow on the uptake.
# The fact you don't pick up on what shes putting out, and not eating her gifts.
# Wasting the life taken for nourishment & learning hunting, isn't her fault.
# TheSavageMindOfPocketPredators
# <Insert Cute Emojis>

# AncientEgyptionsWorshippedCatsAsGods
# CatsHaveNeverForgottenThisFact

grano salis

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 03:19:58 PM
Converse away. Just don’t put out a false premise and prop it up with your CV to make it sound like the truth. The repeal of the Obamacare mandate has absolutely zero impact on the cost or availability of healthcare on May 4, 2018.

The appeal of the mandate did and does influence behavior. Consumers shouldn't have to be forced to buy insurance ever IMO but if they are not mandated to or pay tax penalties, they will gladly opt out due to high cost, and absent punitive taxation.  You DO understand what  the mandate was don't you?  If you actually read the initial remark before erupting, you would realize that I never tied the mandate to costs of health care INSURANCE which actually escalated  since 2008. 
As originally stated --Congress and the health insurance industry have done ZERO to address the high cost of health insurance.  I leave it to your imagination as to the reason for their collective "disinterest".  The actual availability of quality healthcare options to the uninsured is another issue.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on May 04, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
We can call in pate if we need the big guns.
It's a new month.  Hopefully, he has the shekels for the cases of booze required.

morgana213

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:01:27 PM
Dear WhiteCrow,

You know I love you, and appreciate everything you do for All. Can I ask, as a special favor, that you not add my name? I'm recovered from the fevers of the past and there is a bright new future to look forward to.

Thanks, For Ever.
I for one miss you Nancy. Wish you and Bill still had a show I could listen to.  I've resorted to listening to the older ones on IRM.  But, it's good to know you are happy and still hangin' with us vaguely loveables.     

And always...Praise MV!

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
Catsmile,
She really is a sweetheart, but when I step on a dead shrew in the early morning hours (that she somehow snuck in when no one was looking) then I do fail to be appreciative .  ;D

>”..”<
Get with it, BNW.  Who doesn't love a shrew or two with their morning coffee.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
Get with it, BNW.  Who doesn't love a shrew or two with their morning coffee.

I guess it depends on how strong the coffee is. ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: grano salis on May 04, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

The appeal of the mandate did and does influence behavior. Consumers shouldn't have to be forced to buy insurance ever IMO but if they are not mandated to or pay tax penalties, they will gladly opt out due to high cost, and absent punitive taxation.  You DO understand what  the mandate was don't you?  If you actually read the initial remark before erupting, you would realize that I never tied the mandate to costs of health care INSURANCE which actually escalated  since 2008. 
As originally stated --Congress and the health insurance industry have done ZERO to address the high cost of health insurance.  I leave it to your imagination as to the reason for their collective "disinterest".  The actual availability of quality healthcare options to the uninsured is another issue.

I know exactly what the mandate was. Go back and read your initial post. You were all over the map with your intro paragraph and how you phrased “1.)”. You littered the entire post with claims of healthcare costs.

I stand by my statement. The repeal of the mandate has nothing to do with access to or affordability of healthcare on May 4, 2018.

You stated that people (if there are any) that had Obamacare last year, and dropped it this year because the mandate had been repealed, are now refusing to seek a doctor’s care until they are “pretty ill”.

If someone had a $7500 deductible under Obamacare I am pretty sure that their behavior today is exactly what it was last year. In fact, they are probably better able to see the doctor early now because they didn’t have to sink money into insurance that they would never meet the deductible on.

They have more incentive to get healthy early now, not less. But that is besides the point.

The ONLY point I was making is that the repeal of the mandate has NOTHING to do with availability or cost of healthcare on May 4,2018.

trust_no_one

She's a weak personality... a blank slate, really. Start there. Add in the fact that Art clearly had a lot of things planned out around her involvement in this mess, some of which is not yet public domain.

Any idea when more of this will become public?  Besides being curious/interested maybe with the facts we'll get together I our vaguely lovable ways...

nbirnes

Quote from: morgana213 on May 04, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
I for one miss you Nancy. Wish you and Bill still had a show I could listen to.  I've resorted to listening to the older ones on IRM.  But, it's good to know you are happy and still hangin' with us vaguely loveables.     

And always...Praise MV!

Hi Morgana! Was so glad to see your name here again!! Thanks for the kind words ... and thanks for listening back in the day. I have made an alphabetical guest list for ease in finding old shows:

http://www.futuretheater.com/guests/

It's great to be back here, and all praise to MV for that. I will pay cash money as soon as I can for the privilege.

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
it's just been amazing to see what's transpired on this forum over the last five years.  i never could have imagined what a soap opera would eventually manifest and how directly connected this forum would be to all of it.  the tens of dollars continue to flow.

man.

fixed

aldousburbank

Quote from: trust_no_one on May 04, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
Any idea when more of this will become public?  Besides being curious/interested maybe with the facts we'll get together I our vaguely lovable ways...

Or it may make us all want to adopt a cat and wear a kilt.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 04, 2018, 04:55:32 PM
Or it may make us all want to adopt a cat and wear a kilt.
Have two cats but no kilt, so half way there?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 04:57:51 PM
Have two cats but no kilt, so half way there?

So all three are currently showing?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
So all three are currently showing?
No silly I have leggings on that have the galaxy on them. Lol. Nice try.

Roswells, Art

Anyway, I had a friend that liked Art, but wasn't an Art fan like we are, listen to one of Wade's first shows. He got up and left the room.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
OK, even I have limits.  I will NOT post any boiling rabbit videos.

# NO Hossenfeffer 4 U!

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
Pretty sure he quit mowing sand there.  :)Define true? From the fucked up interview in her own words she didn't attend the funeral, so I guess that's a yes. I'm not sure I believe a word she says though.

Didn't KNYE Karen Tweet something to back that claim up?

Catsmile

Quote from: Juan on May 04, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
According to Lasha, Karen and Airyn left Heather on the porch (at Art’s compound).

# EVEN IF THAT WAS TRUE... Can You Blame them?