• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131024 - Timothy Good - ET and UFO Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 24, 2013, 04:47:40 PM

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on October 24, 2013, 09:57:48 PM
I've been at a tarot class tonight and just got tuned in...how's the guest so far?  And HELLOOOO everybody. :)
Hola, nice new pic! dullard, halucinations worthy but need my free reading sometime!

SgtRocko

Quote from: shell88 on October 24, 2013, 09:57:54 PM
He's definitely got a nice enough voice to fall asleep too. Laudanum is the very nice sounding, suitable word that comes to mind to describe him.

And then when you're asleep, the alien hidden in his skull pops out and drinks your cerebral cortex like a smoothie

widespread1

I've been at a tarot class tonight and just got tuned in...how's the guest so far?  And HELLOOOO everybody. :)

How, High are ya?

zeebo

Quote from: widespread1 on October 24, 2013, 09:48:29 PM
I was told by a friend of a friend, a good friend in fact about wormsign. I have no idea what is going on now. this was sometime in 55 when the Attreides remembered the tooth. again I have no idea what is happening now but there were over 100 witnesses. 

hehe I read all six and a couple of Brian Herberts as well. I am not the biggest fan of sci fi butFrank Herbert was an amazing writer and the Dune Novels were epic!

Desert power widespread!   8)

lonevoice

Quote from: Surmo on October 24, 2013, 09:56:18 PM
I'm going to try and get my story in MFM, I'm going to try.
Open lines!  This would be the time, Surmo. 

I think Art's a little sad about having to dump Timothy Good to keep the show interesting tonight.

Ward

hiya Nova guest just got dropped open lines now

Wintermute

Cutting it short.... OPEN LINES!

Probably good. This guy is a bad interview.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: shell88 on October 24, 2013, 09:45:02 PM
It's  hard to be on bellgab and give him an ear at the same time.

No worries its all crap... Snorry, Tim, Bellgabbers and even Art, all are just entertainment crap.
Find your level of enjoyment don't take any of this crap serious.

Nova

Quote from: widespread1 on October 24, 2013, 09:59:12 PM
How, High are ya?

I'm right on the level, how about yourself? :)   Apparently it was a dumb question to ask how the guest was, considering Art just kicked him off??

dortmunder

D'oh! He mentioned his book one too many times. Adios!

Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.

Ohh, pardon, I got sidewinded by Lebowski.

Not in small reason due to Mr. Timmy is kind of dragging tonight.  And I read his book decades ago!  It happens.  Still, can't have anyone say anything against Gordo Cooper.

Wow, Timothy Good got yanked.

Art wields an unrelenting scythe.

jazmunda

These stories have been entertaining from a fictional point of view. People are saying this guy wrote THE book on UFOs. His stories seem as credible as my fictional cat.

EarthAlien007

Art's cutting this guy short?
His evidence wasn't good enough? LMFAO!

steelbot

first cut short guest.....quick Poach2PoachAM is calling Timothy, don't go to bed yet...they want YOU...

Nova

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 09:59:07 PM
Hola, nice new pic! dullard, halucinations worthy but need my free reading sometime!

I can do a reading for ya, what kind of deck would you prefer?  I've three to choose from. (Pick number one)  I mean, whatever you like.  Number one has awesome artwork, two has celtic faeries, and three has merpeople!  And ty, it's my gypsy gear lol

zeebo

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 24, 2013, 09:54:28 PM
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

awesome   :D

widespread1

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 09:59:49 PM
Desert power widespread!   8)
I love how Duncan Idaho lives through the entire series :)
Leto as a worm rolled over onto him a couple times, killed him out of anger a few times but he keeps coming back as a Ghola :0

oh yeah
Fear is the mind killer :)

SgtRocko

That was a VERY classy way for Art to say "the guy's just spouting hearsay and nonsense"  Good man, that Mr. Bell.

Noory would've said "WOW, it's amazing how can they keep it covered up when SO many people are involved!"

Alex Jones would've said "this is amazing, ladies and gentlemen, it's documented fact, we have sources now"

Damn, Art tossed the guest?! That's even more entertaining!

zeebo

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 09:57:45 PM
I always find myself dancing like the white boy I am in my chair when the bumper music comes on!

I definitely get the white-man's-underbite whilst rotating in my office chair  ::)

jazmunda

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 24, 2013, 10:05:03 PM

Art's vicious but vaguely loveable. Just like us.

SgtRocko

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 10:03:02 PM
first cut short guest.....quick Poach2PoachAM is calling Timothy, don't go to bed yet...they want YOU...

Please, Dave's going to invite US on to talk about Good

littlechris

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 24, 2013, 10:05:03 PM

Thats why Artie is SOOO RAD!!! Hes sooo in touch with his audience and he can see a bullshiter a mile away!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he say "for us truck drivers" or "for us drunk drivers"??