• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 01, 2013, 09:53:59 PM
Whitley looks like a friggen alien.

Ah, it doesn't matter what Whitley looks like, even though he does look like a Civil War Reenacter (on the Union Side).  Those guys would pee on the brass buttons on their jackets to get them (the buttons) to achieve the right patina of crustiness. 

It's the way Whit talks that gets to me...vague and droney (even though tonight he is inexplicably peppy).

PrairieGhost

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 09:54:03 PM
sirius xm scream is coming, eh?

That's their annual all hollows eve channel. They should turn it into Art's channel year round lol

Laurakinch

Whitley: let me tell you a story - Art: yeah, sure, sure.....  LOL

I'm going to bed. Somehow making fun of mentally ill people such as tonight's "guest" just seems wrong somehow... Night all.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 10:04:30 PM
Missing Time still gives me goose bumps, but thats a collectors item you have got there Mels-hole1984, a keeper for sure.

I picked it up at tag sale for 50 cents! Its in really good condition too. I didn't even know it was autographed until I got it home and started reading it.

steelbot

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 01, 2013, 10:04:56 PM
That's their annual all hollows eve channel. They should turn it into Art's channel year round lol
its coming my friends...he has to get a year catalog under his belt for replays or buy em from premere.....which i would BET! Art's said... Give em THIS ..!..  :-X  <<The FInger!

Quote from: ziznak on October 01, 2013, 10:01:54 PM
looks like everybody let ya slide on that one!

Damn right, that's because my deck has dragons and fireballs in it.

phrodo

The Blue Man Group is upstairs doing acrobatics and downstairs are goings on that "would definitely modify a recently newlywed moment" ... good stuff.  ;D

WildCard

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 10:00:59 PM
WildCard thanks for the info, Budds last book is the only one i haven't read yet Art life and ufos, how do you feel about whitleys experiences?
I'm conflicted. In general, if someone tells me they experienced something, no matter how strange, I take them at there word. I believed in Mel's hole until he found another one.

shell88

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 01, 2013, 10:05:05 PM
Whitley: let me tell you a story - Art: yeah, sure, sure.....  LOL
Art doesn't sound that interested. I think he's getting too old for this bullshit. He's just letting Whitley ramble on with his disillusionments.
I bet Art is looking forward to some fresh new guests. 

grano salis

Quote from: WildCard on October 01, 2013, 10:10:42 PM
I'm conflicted. In general, if someone tells me they experienced something, no matter how strange, I take them at there word. I believed in Mel's hole until he found another one.

I think that he has petit mal seizures.

Ward

Quote from: WildCard on October 01, 2013, 10:10:42 PM

yes indeed i tend to do the same. With Mels hole it was the baby seal with human eyes coming out of the dead sheep that was just lowered and brought up from the second hole. Oh that and the burning "ice" that burnt down through the earth.

steelbot

Come on guy's...Art's had exactly 10 episodes, and 20 million viewers I heard...something crazy big going on with the show...he's gotta get em going new folks that havent heard this shit - CAN WE have a rule that the Live show discussions don't bash Art so much?  Just a kind thought!  ...can't we all....just....love art..get along...? =P

WOW.

"It's Whitley Strieber, you don't wanna carry HIS book, he's a LIAR" - Whitley Strieber on why "Nobody read Solving Communion"

He should REALLY push for Wolfen II.

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 10:15:16 PM
WOW.

"It's Whitley Strieber, you don't wanna carry HIS book, he's a LIAR" - Whitley Strieber on why "Nobody read Solving Communion"

He should REALLY push for Wolfen II.
heh

Ward

Quote from: shell88 on October 01, 2013, 10:11:51 PM
Art doesn't sound that interested. I think he's getting too old for this bullshit. He's just letting Whitley ramble on with his disillusionments.

shell88 you know i am getting the same vibe. Art isn't so much pushing his and whitely doing Superstorm and all their predictions etc. This is the first time Art seems not very engaged with Whitley. Maybe Art's just tired tonight. It's definitely different then the last time Art and Whitley talked last.

grano salis

Quote from: shell88 on October 01, 2013, 10:11:51 PM

I enjoyed Dreamland very much in Art's hands but somehow ( and I would love to know the history), it became Whitely's broadcast forum.  It quickly deteriorated and was dropped.  That can't have been pleasant for the founder, Art.

PrairieGhost

I'm loving every minute of this show. I'm glad Art is havng fun and doing what he wants. I'd never put down Art's show.

Mels-hole1984

Whitley sure does sound animated tonight. Maybe hes been powdering his nose with some Hollywood lines. 

steelbot

"THIS IS the TRUTH!"...."YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

HAHA - I heard the beeping too took my head phones off, checked the screen door...then heard it as soon as i put the headphone's on GLAD I wasn't the Stonedly one there! HA!!
Check your messages Guildnavigator

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 01, 2013, 10:17:36 PM
I'm loving every minute of this show. I'm glad Art is havng fun and doing what he wants. I'd never put down Art's show.

I'm all about it, this is one of the better shows since he's been back, both guests have presented themselves clearly and I've not lost interest yet 20 minutes into the third hour.

So we have Christian Mingle, Whats Your Price, and that travel women commercials. Strange "bedfellows."

steelbot

WHATS your PRICE Dot COM? To date now?  LOL FUNNY ASS COMMERCIAL I JUST HEARD!

"What's Your Price"

Must be one of those christian pages.