• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Norm on March 14, 2018, 10:57:19 PM
How does the Sendamonster afford so much junk and tee shirts when he claims he's paying off 5 maxed out high interest credit cards, pawn shop interest payments and god knows what?

What really happens during Abrham visits? Does he wear a moo moo?
maybe just a condom.

Here are a few videos that Senda has "liked."  Delete Charge-offs and Late Payments and Collection Attorneys Are All The Same.

You don't suppose he is having financial/credit problems do you?

The "Two Idiot Survivalists In The Desert Compound" bit must -- must -- be realized. For at least one reason that could be humorous...

I'd hope that "dream land" isn't anywhere near a U.S. Air Force Base. Like in those who may train in fighter jets at full speed "over" lands that might exist in the desert of Nevada. Or run simulated dogfights. As in creating turbulence.

Nothing like a few sonic booms and no doubt shock waves to knock out power, topple things off the walls, shatter window glass, create sandstorms -- and just mayhem for those on the ground. But who would be living on "the ground" like that? In the middle of nowhere? (maybe where the military might train?) Not like the guy could call the U.S. Air Force and tell them to stop buzzing -- and trashing -- his "fortified compound." Or something like that.

He'd Google it and no doubt find someone to call and gripe. Even if it's the local recruiter's office. Just quit it, Air Force. Just quit going all-out, bad ass over his "home." Knock it off. Time to "tell off" the U.S. Air Force while he'd be at it. Also, perhaps, never realizing those pilots screwed with him on purpose...just for the heck of it...

Ha-ha-ha. 8)

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 15, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
The "Two Idiot Survivalists In The Desert Compound" bit must -- must -- be realized. For at least one reason that could be humorous...

I'd hope that "dream land" isn't anywhere near a U.S. Air Force Base. Like in those who may train in fighter jets at full speed "over" lands that might exist in the desert of Nevada. Or run simulated dogfights. As in creating turbulence.

Nothing like a few sonic booms and no doubt shock waves to knock out power, topple things off the walls, shatter window glass, create sandstorms -- and just mayhem for those on the ground. But who would be living on "the ground" like that? In the middle of nowhere? (maybe where the military might train?) Not like the guy could call the U.S. Air Force and tell them to stop buzzing -- and trashing -- his "fortified compound." Or something like that.

He'd Google it and no doubt find someone to call and gripe. Even if it's the local recruiter's office. Just quit it, Air Force. Just quit going all-out, bad ass over his "home." Knock it off. Time to "tell off" the U.S. Air Force while he'd be at it. Also, perhaps, never realizing those pilots screwed with him on purpose...just for the heck of it...

Ha-ha-ha. 8)
come now...
don’t you recall George’s tales of running around the Pentagon as a youngster ?
if not, I can tell you all about it !
George was there with his Father, but somehow got lost...
anyway he wound up just wondering into an 8 star General’s office...
sitting in his lap, George began to teach the General a thing or two about military tactics !

(I guess the brass down there still talk about George)

i am sure George still has a few contacts and numbers he could call !
those fly boys better NOT fuck with Falkie !

3OctaveFart

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 15, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
LOL...not only the utter stupidity on so many levels... plus imagining my wifes' reaction if did that in our house.
Hahahaha, yes indeed.

Not even bothering to ask who would sleep on a sofa couch who isn't in the doghouse with the wife (whether or not it has a metal tab sticking out of it).

a rather interesting conclusion to Falkie’s shipping container city would be a huge BOMB being dropped on the WRONG GUY from PITTSBURG...

see, the big deal (steal) on his 40 acre plot was actually purchased from a “better con artist” than the FAT ONE...
and only after it was bombed, did the newspaper reveal he was squatting on federal government property (AN ARTILERY AND BOMB RANGE)
https://youtu.be/EUAuKPD5vBs
LOL

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 15, 2018, 01:54:52 PM
a rather interesting conclusion to Falkie’s shipping container city would be a huge BOMB being dropped on the WRONG GUY from PITTSBURG...

see, the big deal (steal) on his 40 acre plot was actually purchased from a “better con artist” than the FAT ONE...
and only after it was bombed, did the newspaper reveal he was squatting on federal government property (AN ARTILERY AND BOMB RANGE)
https://youtu.be/EUAuKPD5vBs
LOL

Try it Happy, just try.  You forget one thing.  Falkie Don't Die!

Quote from: Norm on March 15, 2018, 03:02:08 PM
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Many people have tried, Norm, even his own mother and father.  The guy is the living embodiment of John MClane, although, I don't think Falkie would have been able to handle the elevator shaft bit, nor the squeezing into the duct system. 

George is going to show you sewer grabbers, as soon as his eye sight improves and he is able to SEE, he is going to have his provider clean his house. George can't do this until next month because he has to be able to tell the guy what to clean.

Norm

Remember when George was a happy go lucky Youtuber?

George really lets it fly in this most excellent video!

https://youtu.be/NktpZxMNkDE

Darth Vader

Quote from: Norm on March 15, 2018, 04:21:30 PM
Remember when George was a happy go lucky Youtuber?

George really lets it fly in this most excellent video!

https://youtu.be/NktpZxMNkDE
in this video, George Senda bitches about George Noory lack of show prep. But Senda videos and live streams he does not do any show prep.

Goldfinger

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 15, 2018, 04:35:18 PM
in this video, George Senda bitches about George Noory lack of show prep. But Senda videos and live streams he does not do any show prep.
Now that is quite antisemitic of you to say. Don't you know that Jews are highly gifted and super intelligent? Senda needs no show-prep, he makes it up as he goes along like most Jews.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 15, 2018, 07:05:13 AM
so then, has Mrs. Crow simply covered the protruding metal piece on your sofa bed ?

No! Geez ... Mrs Crow only uses power tools when they are the right tool  for the job.

She fixed the protruding metal piece on our sofa bed with a 20 pound head weight sludge hammer.
With one well placed whack she pounded the protruding metal piece down so it matched the contour of the sofa bed frame.

https://youtu.be/HwbWbCVT8Qs

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 15, 2018, 05:20:18 PM
No! Geez ... Mrs Crow only uses power tools when they are the right tool  for the job.

She fixed the protruding metal piece on our sofa bed with a 20 pound head weight sludge hammer.
With one well placed whack she pounded the protruding metal piece down so it matched the contour of the sofa bed frame.

https://youtu.be/HwbWbCVT8Qs
if, just if
Mrs. Crow happened to stop in the corner cafe (Starbucks) in Martinez and happened to notice a bunch of giggling adolescent young ladies (how Mrs. Crow would describe them) and turned around and noticed a rather unkept senior citizen (how Mrs. Crow might initially describe “him”) leering at the young ladies (with one hand under the table) and all of a sudden he moves slowly and gives her a view of his XXXL red shorts with his arm in the shorts up to his elbow and...
THE WHOLE “ENCHILADA” IS TWITCHING UNCONTROLLABLY  !

what “tool” might Mrs. Crow utilize to “fix” this ?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on March 15, 2018, 06:28:16 PM
I heard rumors of a live show at 6pm PT...
The Incapable Bulk is on at 6pm PT, 9pm ET!  I love that show!  I hope he gets angry at haters and trolls.  I like him when he is angry.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on March 15, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
The Incapable Bulk is on at 6pm PT, 9pm ET!  I love that show!  I hope he gets angry at haters and trolls.  I like him when he is angry.

How's the aneurysm/myocardial infarction poll coming along?

Quote from: whoozit on March 15, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

Hopefully the Red Cable is back.  The Red Cable is the best...................................

If he keeps these live shows up at a regular pace, we'll be at 3,000 pages in no time. 

Then it'll be time to turn Pookie loose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaVM5mD1lO8

whoozit

Snaggletooth front and center,  Well, a little to the left of center.

chefist

We need chat rooms shout outs! Clyde Stone, Raymond Kisner, LOL

whoozit

I’m trying to bring up Quaker talk but am having trouble getting beyond oatmeal.