• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

K_Dubb

You know, I think that is the way forward:  just pretend the last couple years haven't happened, take the picture down (O fateful image! that uncorked the bottle of suckage -- as much as I despise superficiality, that's where it all started), let Harpocrates be your totem, and go back to Redacted.  This endless dirge is just further weakness, which attracts flies like a suppurating abscess or a gangrenous limb.  You know how to play this game.  Little details where listeners' imaginations fill in absent glamor, at least as much as the cuckshed can offer at this point.

Ok, back to peeling chiles.  8)

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 07:55:36 AM
I wonder if subscribers will get a refund for this week?

Not bloody likely.  I'll bet Mushmouth vara is still waiting for his share of the 10's of dollars Heather is pocketing.  After all, vara doesn't want much, just a little …. to wet his beak. 

paladin1991

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
Tony speaks "le radio" with a strange Gallic twang, and shrugs his shoulders a lot.

C'est le bollox.

Alright, let me handle this.  I'll talk with Producer Tony, fm france.   

ALLO, TONY!  Voly Vue Fuck YOu.   

I think he'll get the message.

paladin1991

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on July 04, 2018, 08:55:41 AM
really? no word or explanation?  not even to lnm?

I read on the FB page that vara was somewhat cuntfuzed over her departure.  Not sure what that means, though.

Bluejay

From the On the Fringe FB Group:
RIDER’S of NYE - I have been asked by Heather as her European Producer to write to you with sincere apologies. Many people have been sending personal messages asking what is happening. Well, it is a combination of issues really, I am sure most of you realize how much time goes into making the show a realization each and every evening. Therefore sleep deprivation, grief; coupled with Migraine have all taken its toll despite Heather’s True Grit and Determination. 

So as Nelson Mandela once said “ do not judge me by my success, judge me be how many times I fell down and got back up again ”

Normal service will be resumed Monday 9th July 2018 with an awesome show. I will post guest details soon so watch this space.

Carl maybe you can pin this post. Per Tony Barnett .. kingdom of Nye Heather Wade taking back the night Facebook group
[attachment=1,msg1264195]

Metron2267

Well alrighty then!

As long as Carl signs off on it things are ready to roll along.... ;)

It's possible the week-long vacation might be Vara's punishment for last week's "do the whole thing" debacle. It seems like every big moment like Asia's birthday wishes or an emotional It's-far-worse-than-anybody-has-any-idea speech gets FUBARed by LNM.
NOTE clip edited for brevity, the "do the whole thing" skipping went on for 8min followed by 8min dead air

yoursongs

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
Nope, not unless she stabilizes and turns in regular consistent programming, then we'll see.

These assumptions you lot make are just so self-serving.

I did too, but on and off, as there are plenty of other shows I rotate through as well.

Prime insn't fresh groceries though, is it?

Nope, closest I came was 4 wheeling over by Indian Springs and Mercury many moons (decades) ago.

Ok!

https://www.walmart.com/store/5101/pahrump-nv/details

I'm not seeing grocery delivery listed, can you spot it?

Awesome, that means your mind has not been brainwashed by the left yet.

:)

You are such a tool.  Almost every online store (Like Target, Wal-Mart, yes and Amazon sells food items.  I'm not talking about a fridge full of lettuce or a tub full of Ben + Jerry's.  If she wants she can get food delivered without ever going shopping.  That was the point.  Stop analyzing every single word and twisting it to make you look smart.  It doesn't work well, just like DisWade.

Metron2267

Yes I heard that one live, thanks for sharing it again.

Say this much for Heather, she's not unaware of her emotional state and the emotion vs. logic battle.

Reminds me a bit of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33DrZ_w8S5s

Epaphroditus

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
I'm not sure any network would take Heather on after hearing her public announcements about her feelings about doing radio.

LNM is not going to dump a show that draws more listeners than all the other shows on the network combined at no cost .

As for why she got MITD , Art did not see talent - he saw a female who drew males to the Bellgab / Gabcast with no effort  .

Those same males are still posting here under various avatars , claiming she is a bore/horrible/ mistress, etc. etc.   but still filling up the post count while listening to a show that beats MITD every night even with her drama .

Go back and listen to the gabcast and notice how many males call in to chat with her just as they do with her open lines .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 04, 2018, 04:02:45 PM
It's possible the week-long vacation might be Vara's punishment for last week's "do the whole thing" debacle. It seems like every big moment like Asia's birthday wishes or an emotional It's-far-worse-than-anybody-has-any-idea speech gets FUBARed by LNM.
NOTE clip edited for brevity, the "do the whole thing" skipping went on for 8min followed by 8min dead air

That debacle was on the LNM network side , in the discord chat they admitted the network was down .

yoursongs

Quote from: Epaphroditus on July 04, 2018, 04:17:37 PM
LNM is not going to dump a show that draws more listeners than all the other shows on the network combined at no cost .

As for why she got MITD , Art did not see talent - he saw a female who drew males to the Bellgab / Gabcast with no effort  .

Those same males are still posting here under various avatars , claiming she is a bore/horrible/ mistress, etc. etc.   but still filling up the post count while listening to a show that beats MITD every night even with her drama .

Go back and listen to the gabcast and notice how many males call in to chat with her just as they do with her open lines .

That was then.  This is now.  She sucks and draws fewer listeners than PurpleDave, even though she has an extra hour.  She is a rank amateur.  We will party when she is off the air.  For reasons people like you will never understand.

Metron2267

+1

QuoteAs for why she got MITD , Art did not see talent - he saw a female who drew males to the Bellgab / Gabcast with no effort  .

Plausible!

QuoteThose same males are still posting here under various avatars , claiming she is a bore/horrible/ mistress, etc. etc.   but still filling up the post count while listening to a show that beats MITD every night even with her drama .

Penetrating insight.

QuoteGo back and listen to the gabcast and notice how many males call in to chat with her just as they do with her open lines .

I'm tellin' ya - the female factor in paranormal radio is significant, even if it's an old hand like Rollye James or a ditzy Yorkie lady like Connie Willis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0V-8yeOOi8

Huh, so as of 2 years ago Connie had 2,500 - maybe Vara should poach her...

Metron2267

Quote from: yoursongs on July 04, 2018, 04:22:47 PM
That was then.  This is now.  She sucks and draws fewer listeners than PurpleDave, even though she has an extra hour.  She is a rank amateur.  We will party when she is off the air.  For reasons people like you will never understand.

Well feel free to share all those reasons and convince us!

yoursongs

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 04:25:10 PM
Well feel free to share all those reasons and convince us!

Honor. Truth. Sincerity.

Have a good holiday, it quit raining here, so I'm going out for some cold ones and the fireworks show.  Stop the hating little buddy, it' wearin' on ya. :-)

Metron2267

Quote from: yoursongs on July 04, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
Honor. Truth. Sincerity.

I personally tend to let the Creator make those calls - humans are rife with their own hypocrisies which make rendering judgment at best a foo's errand.

QuoteHave a good holiday, it quit raining here, so I'm going out for some cold ones and the fireworks show.  Stop the hating little buddy, it' wearin' on ya. :-)

Happy 4th to ya! ;)

I'll retire the "hating" when the insane left is swallowed up back into Gehenna.

WildCard

Glorious!

"It is far worse than I've made out. It is far worse than anybody, out there has any idea."

Ghost

As for why she got MITD , Art did not see talent he saw a female who drew males to the Bellgab / Gabcast with no effort.

Ah check around here - it is full of males and has zero unwashed post menopausal chunky cat ladies. Who else would call in other than males? And just a couple cool kitties.  8). Even Art could figure out BG’s demographics.  :o

Bart Ell

while listening to a show that beats MITD every night even with her drama .

At what?
Live listeners? She has 1/3
Subs? She has 1/10
Being a cunt? I'll give you that one.

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 04, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
At what?
Subs? She has 1/10
Oh Bart Ell, you are quite generous...  Are you so sure about that cunt thing?

😀

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 04, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
At what?
Subs? She has 1/10

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 09:31:27 AM
Sean, maybe you know - does someone on BG live in Pahrump? How many groceries are there? Does HLW actually go out of the shed? Can’t someone snap a photo? Inquiring minds need pics!

If there are only a handful of stores, she and Karen must collide every now and then.....  :o

Geez .. that's not cool...

This all could have been avoided if Heather... had applied some common sense when she started to chase fame.  duh

Bart, do you offer a "common sense" product?

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 04, 2018, 06:23:08 PM
Geez .. that's not cool...

This all could have been avoided if Heather... had applied some common sense when she started to chase fame.  duh

Bart, do you offer a "common sense" product?

Imagine WhiteCrow saying it’s not cool to ask for a picture of Heather.

How times have changed. 

Spookcat

Sounds like she tried to do her own depression awareness thing that Dave did (only nowhere near as well) then got pissed when she thought it wasn't aired.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 09:22:23 AM
One can only presume that they threw her out of the group, they've thrown others out for less.

Brig, a couple of posts ago there were attachments from the Facebook group after the European producer dude made the announcement that she won't be back until July 9th, maybe.

Wonder why she didn't have a friend in the United States make the announcement, does she have any friends here? Doesn't she have a friend next door? Doesn't she have any friends anywhere closer than across the ocean? Does she bathe?

Yes Heather Bathes ...

Show 14 
11 minutes.. 22 to 55 seconds

Ghost

Quote from: Jackstar on July 04, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
It's still very not cool.

Then I’m not cool. But I do know marketing. Look at what Art did; Dave, George, even Vera do. They post photos, videos, go to events - shake hands with fans - public personalities do that sort of thing. It builds fan bases, it creates a following. Someone on here asked where are the selfies with her and Art? Posting those on her FB and website would definitely bring on listeners for her. She could do charity events in Pahrump, those build good relations with your community-at-large. She needs to author a book. People would line up for her autograph at a book signing. Photos of her snuggling her cats - Art did that! And people cooed over him, and became subscribers. My original point was public figures get out and about - and shake hands, hold babies, gain trust, and before you know it - cha-ching$$ more listeners and subscribers.  :)

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 04, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
Imagine WhiteCrow saying it’s not cool to ask for a picture of Heather.

How times have changed.

Well asking for and inciting paparazzi are different things entirely.

Metron2267

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
Then I’m not cool. But I do know marketing. Look at what Art did; Dave, George, even Vera do. They post photos, videos, go to events - shake hands with fans - public personalities do that sort of thing. It builds fan bases, it creates a following. Someone on here asked where are the selfies with her and Art? Posting those on her FB and website would definitely bring on listeners for her. She could do charity events in Pahrump, those build good relations with your community-at-large. She needs to author a book. People would line up for her autograph at a book signing. Photos of her snuggling her cats - Art did that! And people cooed over him, and became subscribers. My original point was public figures get out and about - and shake hands, hold babies, gain trust, and before you know it - cha-ching$$ more listeners and subscribers.  :)

Yeah you have the audience involvement thing knocked for sure.

So is it possible to be a recluse _and_ a radio personality?

I'm wondering how much interaction Fibber McGee and Molly had with their audiences back in the day.

No matter, this is a social media age and audiences literally demand everything from one.

Unlike Jimmy Church HLW lacks a brand, his innate Caliphonyan schmoozing, and maybe that all spells failure ultimately.

Be a shame imo, radio ought to be largely the "theater of the mind". :-\