• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

How Many Coast to Coast Listeners Have . . .

Started by Gassy Man, July 07, 2011, 12:00:54 PM

Gassy Man

stinky feet, toenail fungus, malfunctioning prostates, jacked-up mattresses, personality disorders, etc.?  Listening to the commercials on Coast to Coast is giving me an inferiority complex.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Gassy Man on July 07, 2011, 12:00:54 PM
stinky feet, toenail fungus, malfunctioning prostates, jacked-up mattresses, personality disorders, etc.?  Listening to the commercials on Coast to Coast is giving me an inferiority complex.

you left out...."and who see shadow rodents running around the house all day."  I can imagine scores of insane asylum inhabitants crank up the radio at the start of Midnight Express.

aldousburbank

I am developing shadow rodent traps to advertise on George's sucky little show.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 07, 2011, 12:12:03 PM
I am developing shadow rodent traps to advertise on George's sucky little show.

Great... now we'll be seeing shadow traps all over the place.

11angeleyes11

I have the purrfect defense to shadow rodents.  I have a shadow cat.   She loves shadow catnip.  It is only when she is playful, that she chases shadow rodents.

It was so adorable the other day.  She brought me a dead shadow rodent, and dropped it at my feet as a prize or present for being such a good owner. 

Gassy Man

I suspect that there's quite a market for shadow cats given the shadow rodent problem.  I think if the show continues in the same path it is on, there may be a lot more shadow listeners as well.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Gassy Man on July 09, 2011, 08:17:52 PM
I suspect that there's quite a market for shadow cats given the shadow rodent problem.  I think if the show continues in the same path it is on, there may be a lot more shadow listeners as well.

Nice one G Man.  Welcome to the forum.

Afixer

Quote from: Gassy Man on July 07, 2011, 12:00:54 PM
How many Coast to Coast listeners have stinky feet, toenail fungus ...

I've been accused of having bad breath. I've been chewin' more grass lately. Think it'll help?

Gassy Man

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2011, 09:23:16 PM
Nice one G Man.  Welcome to the forum.
Hey, appreciate it!  Thanks.  It's good to see I'm not alone in my likes and dislikes of what used to be the best show on AM.

BobGrau

CHALLENGE:

How many coast to coast listeners does it take to change a lightbulb?

Afixer

Quote from: BobGrau on July 13, 2011, 04:08:24 PM
CHALLENGE:

How many coast to coast listeners does it take to change a lightbulb?