• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Denny's: What's your favorite ass-widener?

Started by Mordred478, January 16, 2010, 01:31:21 PM

Caruthers612

While in Puerto Rico, I ate mucho mas meals at the Kingdom of Slam (not to be confused with the similarly titled bar in Bangkok). I'd never really eaten there, not more than once or twice, and that was years ago. This one was right near where I was staying, though, and had the advantage of being open 24 hours--ideal for a night owl like me.

Thus it was that became acquainted with the suffix "Slam". Again, not to be confused with anything else. I had me some slam breakfasts, some slam lunches, matter o' fact I slammed away much of the time in PR.

So I thought I'd take an informal survey of my fellow gravity-enhanced Americans and see which of the various slams were your favorites.

M

JustOneFix

Figured I'd read thru some of the archived threads and narco a few...........

When I go to Lenny's, I mean Denny's I usually get the ham & cheese omelette, hash browns, side of bacon, wheat toast and a full order of biscuits & gravy. Not sure what 'slam' one would call all that, but I do like it. I try to order a side of angioplasty everytime I go, but they never have it.

b_dubb

how do you go to PR and not have some native PR food? 

ksm32

I order the country fried steak and it has that "white sauce" on it  and I will also eat a moons over mihami. both together  then a double esspresso at a local coffee house. 
Then you are set !   do this one saturday a month.  Great recipe to cary you through the day if its a Pub day.

Great Topic.