• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Gilroy Garlic Festival Shooting - Scott Adams

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 29, 2019, 02:35:36 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 29, 2019, 07:40:22 AM
Live broadcast, Chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZUQclkgos

They’re so ready with their gun control spiel on the heels of these shootings that one might get the idea that they’re actually working together. ;)

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1343447]

tbqh I did not check this math myself. I can't get over the misused question mark at the end.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2019, 02:21:21 PM
[attachment=1,msg1343447]

tbqh I did not check this math myself. I can't get over the misused question mark at the end.

Also consider the new numbers if you don't count gang on gang murders.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2019, 01:14:03 PM
They’re so ready with their gun control spiel on the heels of these shootings that one might get the idea that they’re actually working together. ;)
I see it this way, they are free wheeling through the narrative of our time, constantly spewing their shit so that when something might happen, they have shit on tap to regurgitate or new shit already coming down the pike.  Keep spewing the big lie....

albrecht

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gilroy-garlic-festival-shooter-killed-himself-coroner-says-contradicting-police-version-of-events/ar-AAFfJLP

Another shooting: another "developing narrative." I also guess there never was a second shooter or second person of interest? I recall hearing some talk of that, at the time. Of course in chaos sometimes you have to assume the worst and investigate quickly. But, maybe, don't come out the lead that "hero cops killed active shooter" if they didn't, at least according to the coroner medical examiner.
Reporters should do minimum research and editors should pay attention. There is a difference between a coroner, medical examiner, forensic investigators, depending on jurisdiction, training, politics, and qualifications. There was even a QUINCY episode about this and countless new articles, lawsuits, law changes, etc. Some places even a local Justice of the Peace can proclaim death and manner/cause and perform the duties (recall Scalia?)