• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

cweb

Quote from: Original Larry on December 04, 2017, 05:54:18 PM
You know, it is interesting what you pick up sometimes. I don't know the mechanics of what they do to post mp3's, but for the second time, I got something that was not on the finished program. You would think by this time Wells would have figured out to have one in the can, in case a guest was a no-show,
but his arrogance and bullheadedness won out. When I went to bed there was no show, but at 02:30 when I got up to go to work, there was a short mp3, but it started in the middle, no theme. If I can find that file, I may post it, or somehow a link to it. He actually said the guest didn't show, but he would "make it up to us, he always does", then went on one of his rambling rants. Too bad he didn't curse or otherwise make an ass of himself, that would have at least been entertaining. Later that day, he had the military guy on to explain Mike Flynn's guilty plea. Whatever.
You know, it's kind of funny. I just got done posting about professionalism in the MITD thread and then saw this. Wells has similar issues with how his operation is run, but there's one key difference- he's a good host.

Yes, he has topics he pounds into the ground, but with a fresh topic and/or a good guest he can be entertaining. I'm hoping with the big corporate shakeups in Cumulus/iHeart that somehow he can snag a regular gig doing something Coast-like again. That's when he was at his best, not when he had to worry about the technology or business aspects of delivering a show.

Lilith

Quote from: cweb on December 05, 2017, 07:31:22 AM
You know, it's kind of funny. I just got done posting about professionalism in the MITD thread and then saw this. Wells has similar issues with how his operation is run, but there's one key difference- he's a good host.

Yes, he has topics he pounds into the ground, but with a fresh topic and/or a good guest he can be entertaining. I'm hoping with the big corporate shakeups in Cumulus/iHeart that somehow he can snag a regular gig doing something Coast-like again. That's when he was at his best, not when he had to worry about the technology or business aspects of delivering a show.

I think C2C days were his best days.  He ruined it for me once he became a Preacher/Evangelist. His technology issues don't bother me.  I think he could do MUCH better, but he's too cheap to hire somebody, and he's too cheap to deliver on his original promise to do a live video with live chat.  We got cheated with a podcast, with no live chat.  I don't know about Saturday nights Facebook chat, if that still exists or not.  But Facebook?  Really?  Hahaha, Everybody come join JBW's live Facebook Chat.  LOLOL's.

Besides the Preacher thing, my loss of interest is a result of too many repeat guests for my liking.  I like to listen to different people, with different views.  VARIETY.

Truth Frequency Network has Anthony Patch, who gets heavy on the Preaching at times, and a few others that like to throw in a few moments of preaching once in a while, (not too much)  but they don't charge for it.  Some of them are doing their TFR shows live on YouTube now, with live YouTube chat while on the air at TFR, and others are working on doing the same.  FREE.

Swishypants

Quote from: cweb on December 05, 2017, 07:31:22 AM

How in the hell is ranting and raving, then talking about how he's so damn tough when he is too fucking old to bust a grape in a fruit fight being a good host? I'd like to meet him on the street. I'd whip that old pussies ass in a New York minute and then make him suck my dick. Then I'd sperminate his face! I'd snatch that gun out of his fuckin' hand and sodomize him with it!

Lilith

Quote from: Swishypants on December 05, 2017, 08:08:09 AM
How in the hell is ranting and raving, then talking about how he's so damn tough when he is too fucking old to bust a grape in a fruit fight being a good host? I'd like to meet him on the street. I'd whip that old pussies ass in a New York minute and then make him suck my dick. Then I'd sperminate his face! I'd snatch that gun out of his fuckin' hand and sodomize him with it!

....AND, all this while wearing a pink tutu  ;D

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2017, 08:25:33 AM
....AND, all this while wearing a pink tutu  ;D
Brig, I think he really misses the C2C gig. Let's face it, nobody would know him if not for that. That is what irritates me. He seems to think it's all about him. but actually whoever booked his guests was the star of his show. I like his voice too, but when he started referring to the program as a ministry, that was it. I like Patch and Kev, too. They are not nearly as preachy as John, and as you said, they are free.

cweb

Quote from: Swishypants on December 05, 2017, 08:08:09 AM
He showed on Coast that he could be a good host. On C2M and Ark Midnight, there have actually been a few good shows. I thought the Richard Alan Miller show a while ago was fun, for example. (Then again, I enjoy that old kook)

Good luck with your facial transpermia aspirations.

Lilith

Quote from: cweb on December 05, 2017, 01:14:13 PM
He showed on Coast that he could be a good host. On C2M and Ark Midnight, there have actually been a few good shows. I thought the Richard Alan Miller show a while ago was fun, for example. (Then again, I enjoy that old kook)

Good luck with your facial transpermia aspirations.

True Dat cweb, but lets face it, a few good shows, does not subscription worthy, make.  EVERYbody, can do a FEW good shows.  Well, ALMOST everybody...

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on December 05, 2017, 12:40:38 PM
Brig, I think he really misses the C2C gig. Let's face it, nobody would know him if not for that. That is what irritates me. He seems to think it's all about him. but actually whoever booked his guests was the star of his show. I like his voice too, but when he started referring to the program as a ministry, that was it. I like Patch and Kev, too. They are not nearly as preachy as John, and as you said, they are free.

Kev is starting in half an hour O'Larry.  I listen almost every weeknight, and am usually in the TFR chat...

I might not be reading the posts in the chat, but I am usually logged in there during Kev, and during Susans show on Sat and Sun morning.

cweb

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2017, 03:29:27 PM
True Dat cweb, but lets face it, a few good shows, does not subscription worthy, make.  EVERYbody, can do a FEW good shows.  Well, ALMOST everybody...
You're absolutely right. I do think he overloaded himself (and his business venture) by doing so many shows per week, video, and $60 a year. Perhaps I think of his Coast tenure as better because he was only doing one show a week, sometimes two.

It's kinda funny how he has nine more "affiliates" than MITD. (Probably paid for, but still)

Swishypants

John just flat-out lied to people that went to the wall to support him. He's an asshole, and he didn't deserve the support he initially received. CTM is NOT growing. It's dwindling. Hence the constant demands by John for people to join. We can all smell the desperation, and he deserves it for being a dickhead.

Swishypants

I'm not really going to do that to John, but I am going to walk up behind him, softly put the tip of my finger in the small of his back and whisper close to his ear: "That's not my finger!"

Lilith

Quote from: cweb on December 05, 2017, 03:46:47 PM
You're absolutely right. I do think he overloaded himself (and his business venture) by doing so many shows per week, video, and $60 a year. Perhaps I think of his Coast tenure as better because he was only doing one show a week, sometimes two.

It's kinda funny how he has nine more "affiliates" than MITD. (Probably paid for, but still)

Yup.  I would pay $60 a year for one great show per week, live, with live chat, with no "ministry" stuff.  If I could rely on just one show per week, with something on it I haven't heard before,  I would pay for that.  Of course, it doesn't help his cause that he says he wants to get the info out there with one hand, then charges for it with the other hand. IMO.  Like you say, when John does a good interview, it's very very good.  In the beginning, it was interesting to see the guests on video with John, but then he kept having the same ones back, over, and over and over.... and then I just left.  I miss the early hopes and dreams, the early shows with hopes of live stream and chat soon, and interesting new guests, and many different points of view.

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2017, 03:54:49 PM
Yup.  I would pay $60 a year for one great show per week, live, with live chat, with no "ministry" stuff.  If I could rely on just one show per week, with something on it I haven't heard before,  I would pay for that.  Of course, it doesn't help his cause that he says he wants to get the info out there with one hand, then charges for it with the other hand. IMO.  Like you say, when John does a good interview, it's very very good.  In the beginning, it was interesting to see the guests on video with John, but then he kept having the same ones back, over, and over and over.... and then I just left.  I miss the early hopes and dreams, the early shows with hopes of live stream and chat soon, and interesting new guests, and many different points of view.

What really pisses me off, Brig, is that he deleted the forum. There was a lot of bullshit there, but some of it was pure gold. Now it's just boring. I won't forgive him for that. Even Bomar has drunk the koolaid, and I never thought he would. Now that's just sad.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on December 05, 2017, 04:29:12 PM
What really pisses me off, Brig, is that he deleted the forum. There was a lot of bullshit there, but some of it was pure gold. Now it's just boring. I won't forgive him for that. Even Bomar has drunk the koolaid, and I never thought he would. Now that's just sad.

Amen Brother!

What a wimp.

Using Facebook, where they will control the commentary for him.  Shame on him!

Lilith

Hey Bomar,  NewHed said to tell you Hi  :)

Dateline

I do not subscribe to Caravan, but I have enjoyed listening to Ark on Saturday night in the past.  The problem is that the last few months, when I have tried to listen on the Dallas station, it was not available, so I quit trying to find it.

Is he still broadcasting every Saturday night, if so when, and where can I find it?  My radio listening has been in the doldrums.  I really do not listen to Coast anymore, and I have this insatiable need to hear this genre.

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on December 05, 2017, 05:57:00 PM
I do not subscribe to Caravan, but I have enjoyed listening to Ark on Saturday night in the past.  The problem is that the last few months, when I have tried to listen on the Dallas station, it was not available, so I quit trying to find it.

Is he still broadcasting every Saturday night, if so when, and where can I find it?  My radio listening has been in the doldrums.  I really do not listen to Coast anymore, and I have this insatiable need to hear this genre.

Here ya go, this page has the stations Sat Nite is broadcast on.

http://caravantomidnight.com/ArkMidNightArchives/Index

Dateline

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2017, 06:00:26 PM
Here ya go, this page has the stations Sat Nite is broadcast on.

http://caravantomidnight.com/ArkMidNightArchives/Index

Thank  you, you have made my listening easier.  Bless you.

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on December 05, 2017, 06:05:04 PM
Thank  you, you have made my listening easier.  Bless you.

Welcome  :)

Swishypants

Radio is dead. It's all podcasts now. FREE ones! Every single free podcast in the genre is higher quality and more reliable and well put together than John's clusterfuck. That stupid bitch can't even manage 1080P or keep a schedule together. 15 year olds do better!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 05, 2017, 07:35:15 PM
Radio is dead. It's all podcasts now. FREE ones! Every single free podcast in the genre is higher quality and more reliable and well put together than John's clusterfuck. That stupid bitch can't even manage 1080P or keep a schedule together. 15 year olds do better!
the show is late again. Who knows why. That pretty website is crap.

Episode 846 - Robert Snodgres
Dec 05, 2017

In this edition, Robert "Cody" Snodgres goes all the way out on the clothesline as a former Black Operator to disclose what happens to a Spook when he refuses a million dollar contact to blow up a Federal Building.

Tracks:
Robotique Majestique - Ghostland Observatory
He was on Rense last night with Ole Dammegard. I am listening to it right now.

Lilith

Quote from: Swishypants on December 05, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

Yeah, well, Wells has to do his videos on Vimeo (I think he still does them on Vimeo) So that people can't copy them, because, YOU know, he wants to get the word OUT there, but only to people that pay for a subscription, and are willing to suffer through his "ministry"?

Lilith

Swishypants

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2017, 08:59:46 PM
Yeah, well, Wells has to do his videos on Vimeo (I think he still does them on Vimeo) So that people can't copy them, because, YOU know, he wants to get the word OUT there, but only to people that pay for a subscription, and are willing to suffer through his "ministry"?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That Russian Jet is expensive! Jesus wants him to have it. ;)  He also hates Communists, that's why he has a Russian Jet.

Episode 847 - Omar Navarro & Jody Tallal
Dec 06, 2017

In this edition Jody Tallal joins us with a detailed briefing on our new affiliation and the launch of My Caravan Connect. Then, Congresswoman Maxine Waters needs to be unseated; Omar Navarro might be just the one to do it.

Tracks:
The Man Machine (Live) - Kraftwerk

Complete Crap!

Episode 846 - Robert Snodgres
Dec 05, 2017

In this edition, Robert "Cody" Snodgres goes all the way out on the clothesline as a former Black Operator to disclose what happens to a Spook when he refuses a million dollar contract to blow up a Federal Building.

Tracks:
Robotique Majestique - Ghostland Observatory

Not bad, but scooped by Rense. A better interview, and FREE

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on December 07, 2017, 04:47:25 PM
the launch of My Caravan Connect

Actively struggling not to scromit.

Episode 848 - Peter Rosenberger
Dec 07, 2017

In this edition Peter Rosenberger, from his radio studio on 16th Avenue in Nashville, Tennessee, tells us about his personal journey of service as caregiver to his gravely injured wife.
His experience of more than three decades has enabled him to serve beyond his own family to inspire and encourage others and to prepare them for what will be inevitable, one way or another.

Tracks:
Lights (Bassnectar Remix) - Ellie Goulding
Sounds like more crappage' to moi!

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on December 07, 2017, 06:51:59 PM
personal journey of service as caregiver [...] Sounds like more crappage

My mother peed on me once--but I was spared the indignity of the poop.