• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 05, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Toomerick?
Uhhh no.  I'm talking about THE Spice.  He's GuildNavigator.  Has to fold space and all that.

bigchucka

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 05, 2014, 02:45:07 PM
Melange!

Apparently, according to one of Paul Stamets books, Frank Herbert based melange on psilocybin mushrooms.  Worms would be the maggots.... the blue coloring idea... Bene Gesserit was a women-based religious culture that uses it in some countries....

The topic came up because he was talking about a mushroom growing trick Herbert taught him.  I did look in an author bio and seen he had an interest in "jungle botany"

Anyone heard from Ben Shockley lately?  Rachael Nexusi has been pretty quiet lately, too.  Come back!

I'm here! I've been in a small shed in the mountains practicing the bebop scale.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW!

Don't see much of Kate the Bionic Uterus here lately....

bigchucka

Quote from: guildnavigator on April 22, 2014, 12:05:00 PM
I'm here! I've been in a small shed in the mountains practicing the bebop scale.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW!

http://youtu.be/6mUlNWNv28k

jazmunda

Treading Water and Ponyboysunset have gone dark too.

Quote from: jazmunda on April 22, 2014, 09:29:46 PM
Treading Water and Ponyboysunset have gone dark too.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I miss both of them, CampsieNP and starrmtm01 as well.

zeebo

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 22, 2014, 06:26:36 PM

She may have just been a rogue A.I. that has zoomed off to another network node.

area51drone

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 22, 2014, 06:26:36 PM

She's been posting in the technology section..

Quote from: jazmunda on April 22, 2014, 09:29:46 PM
Treading Water

^^ yep. She mentioned the insane heating costs this winter were making her situation tight.

jazmunda

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 26, 2014, 05:45:11 AM
^^ yep. She mentioned the insane heating costs this winter were making her situation tight.

Sorry to hear. I always enjoyed chatting with her in the trainwreck/spec sheet/GabCast live chats.

bigchucka

Quote from: jazmunda on April 26, 2014, 06:33:58 AM
Sorry to hear. I always enjoyed chatting with her in the trainwreck/spec sheet/GabCast live chats.

Why you hating on MV by not capitalizing the titles of his shows, but capitalizing yours?

jazmunda

Quote from: bigchucka on April 26, 2014, 06:41:51 AM
Why you hating on MV by not capitalizing the titles of his shows, but capitalizing yours?

I'll blame the iphone auto correct but my phone knows me too well.

bigchucka

Quote from: jazmunda on April 26, 2014, 06:43:58 AM
I'll blame the iphone auto correct but my phone knows me too well.

I could never figure out that auto correcting shit.  Or T9Word as it's called on my dumbphone.

Is there a list of people you do NOT miss on this forum?  Can't say that I'm sorry that DigitalPig is gone.

I DO miss Usagi....

aldousburbank

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 27, 2014, 07:56:33 PM
Is there a list of people you do NOT miss on this forum?  Can't say that I'm sorry that DigitalPig is gone.
Or is he/she?

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 27, 2014, 08:48:34 PM
Or is he/she?

I've often thought that too. There is a familiar stench around some posts.

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on April 28, 2014, 03:37:00 AM
I miss Nova  :-\  :(

I thought you and Nova were kind of like an online item?  No idea what happened to her?

Foodlion

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2014, 07:00:26 AM
The Ziznak.
Ziznak RIP.
Elton John - Candle In The Wind

Everytime I see a pizza roll, I'll think of George, then slightly after, Ziznak.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2014, 07:00:26 AM
The Ziznak.

I don't think he has been seen since the two of you met up. Coinshidence or Shynchronicity?

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on April 28, 2014, 07:40:28 AM
I don't think he has been seen since the two of you met up. Coinshidence or Shynchronicity?

It has been a week. give the man some space... ok enough space, where the hell are you?

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on April 28, 2014, 07:40:28 AM
Scared straight?