• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

Lilith

Anthony is a ROCK STAR!  Watching this trip is EPIC!  He miseed his exit, not once, but TWICE in Ohio.  He is now back on track, and playing tunes as he cruises down the highway, with Groyper and Asuka, keeping him company in the chat, and giving him good advice about tin foil hats, and iron armor made with duct tape.

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2019, 06:41:02 PM
Anthony is a ROCK STAR!  Watching this trip is EPIC!  He miseed his exit, not once, but TWICE in Ohio.  He is now back on track, and playing tunes as he cruises down the highway, with Groyper and Asuka, keeping him company in the chat, and giving him good advice about tin foil hats, and iron armor made with duct tape.

we're better than having god as a co pilot.

Lilith

Anthony is rockin it from sea to shining sea for Heather.  Nobody can top that!

...and Heather is IN THE CHAT, enjoying Anthonys tunes!

Asuka Langley

I am still trying to get Anthony to play some vocaloid EDM since he wont get hit with copyrights because no one gives a single fuck lol

Play this one Kang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgBQkVyIEoo

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on March 30, 2019, 06:48:48 PM
we're better than having god as a co pilot.

I wish I could have been there live for the youtube chat.  Its not the same watching the archive.

I heard Anthony say there WILL be another Dance Party tonight.  I might have to miss Richard Syrett tonight.

Lilith

Anthony sure does seem to love his BellGabber Fanthonys!   ;D

He even said that his Trolls are FUN!   ;D

Senda could learn a LOT from Anthony!

Lilith

Anthony is LIVE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVRZ2UcFiB4

He will be driving though St Louis in an hour or two.

He's in Vandallia, Ill.

I have no idea what I'm watching but I'm watching.....................

Got 'em to the White Castle.   Pretty awesome

Now he needs to power down a Crave Case

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 31, 2019, 09:24:11 AM
I have no idea what I'm watching but I'm watching.....................
I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this. What is the backstory or just story?

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2019, 10:41:39 AM
I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this. What is the backstory or just story?

I have no earthly idea.   I'm just hoping the guy pounds down the Crave Case

He screws the pooch and goes with just 4 measely sliders.     :'(

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 31, 2019, 10:45:33 AM
He screws the pooch and goes with just 4 measely sliders.     :'(
Yeah. He appears to like catsup.
A real roadtripper would be eating at a truck stop though. Sliders? Nah.

hanhepi wi

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2019, 10:54:39 AM
true truck stops are rare.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 31, 2019, 11:19:21 AM
Well this has taken a strange turn...............
Is he driving during this self-filmed rant and explanation of past legal and mental events?  "Geez" as Norry might say.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2019, 11:12:06 AM
LOOOoooooong Story.

I suggest starting here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6fQdkO2VDaiZRpA37U3ubg
Thanks but not going to invest that much time. What is the boiler-plate? Just some guy, maybe crazy, taking a road trip or some odd tribute to Heather/Art or to confront an internet troll?

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2019, 11:23:31 AM
Is he driving during this self-filmed rant and explanation of past legal and mental events?  "Geez" as Norry might say.

I dunno.   I did learn that I don't want to get drug off by the NYC coppers and hauled into Bellevue and injected with anti-psychotics

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 31, 2019, 11:25:48 AM
I dunno.   I did learn that I don't want to get drug off by the NYC coppers and hauled into Bellevue and injected with anti-psychotics
Don't hit a taxi, destroy your XM radio and wind-shield in a rage, and have some, non-described in story, "item" in your trunk that alerts police interest. 

I clicked because between periods of hockey game and was curious what "whallin" meant. Still don't know that. But his rants are interesting/bizarre and this might not end well. Hope other drivers are alert and he is safe.

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2019, 11:30:34 AM
Don't hit a taxi, destroy your XM radio and wind-shield in a rage, and have some, non-described in story, "item" in your trunk that alerts police interest. 

You are sooooo  good at picking up on this shit man.   The audio went out and I'm afraid we'll never know what the hell was in his trunk.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2019, 10:54:39 AM
If he can make it to God's Country, there's always the Waffle House.

Lilith

I just watched Milluh's recent video.  All he talked about was Anthony.  Anthony is a ROCK STAR!!!

Lilith

I don't really understand why Miller doesn't seem to like Anthony anymore.  Anthony is buying a nice new Suit, to visit Arts grave, wants to meet Heather, if she's agreeable to that, and wants to buy Milluh a Miller.

So Anthony believes in Aliens.  Isn't that what a lot of Arts shows were all about?

I'm confused about the situation, to be quite honest. 

Anthony is having a lot of fun on his road trip, and he's enjoying playing with his fans.

Anthony likes his BellGab Fanthonys. BellGab gets lots of shoutouts.  What could be wrong?

albrecht

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2019, 01:44:43 PM
I don't really understand why Miller doesn't seem to like Anthony anymore.  Anthony is buying a nice new Suit, to visit Arts grave, wants to meet Heather, if she's agreeable to that, and wants to buy Milluh a Miller.

So Anthony believes in Aliens.  Isn't that what a lot of Arts shows were all about?

I'm confused about the situation, to be quite honest. 

Anthony is having a lot of fun on his road trip, and he's enjoying playing with his fans.

Anthony likes his BellGab Fanthonys. BellGab gets lots of shoutouts.  What could be wrong?
My only concern is possible distracted driving.  Even a small car is essentially a deadly weapon, as Muslims have shown us. It is apparently safer to drive drunk than be on the phone/camera while driving, not that I'm advocating drunk driving either.  Just recently happened. Tragic. Interestingly accident was apparently caught on camera--- from a gun store, of course. Texas baby!

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/bastrop-county/3-huntsville-isd-siblings-friend-killed-in-bastrop-co-crash/1887251345

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2019, 02:08:50 PM
My only concern is possible distracted driving.  Even a small car is essentially a deadly weapon, as Muslims have shown us. It is apparently safer to drive drunk than be on the phone/camera while driving, not that I'm advocating drunk driving either.  Just recently happened. Tragic. Interestingly accident was apparently caught on camera--- from a gun store, of course. Texas baby!

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/bastrop-county/3-huntsville-isd-siblings-friend-killed-in-bastrop-co-crash/1887251345

I get that.  Your concern is that he's talking while he's driving.  He DOES pull over to read his comments.  I'm not sure talking while driving with your youtube live streaming, is any different than talking with passengers in your car.  What do you think?  It is illegal to talk with your cell phone at your ear, or to text message while driving in the US.

When he was reading, and replying to his comments, he was parked in the WhiteCastle parking lot.

Lilith

This is Anthonys third day driving.  He appears to be about a third of the way across the country.  At this rate, it's going to take him 9 days to get across the country, total.