• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: PathoJen on May 25, 2015, 06:53:46 PM
My question is, will Redacted go by her real name?

Plenty of radio personalities use pseudonyms.  Probably mostly lunch or drive-time DJ's, but still

"(Redacted)" would be an awfully good pseudonym for someone to use on a show covering the topics Art covers

Roswells, Art

Holy Crap Redacted! So cool (no words really)!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 25, 2015, 10:51:26 PM

Well it was supposed to be a gif of someone back flipping but I am not computer person.

I like your voice too.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 25, 2015, 10:51:26 PM

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 25, 2015, 10:52:46 PM
Well it was supposed to be a gif of someone back flipping but I am not computer person.

I like your voice too.

;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 10:54:48 PM

;D

That works. How do you do that? Must be black magic or something.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 25, 2015, 10:58:37 PM
That works. How do you do that? Must be black magic or something.

You need to be a member of the Mystical Order of the Declawed Gerbil to know.

Also animated GIFs must have an extension of GIF.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 11:03:39 PM
You need to be a member of the Mystical Order of the Declawed Gerbil to know.

Also animated GIFs must have an extension of GIF.

*sigh*  yes, yes I know that, witch. Well, now I do. Maybe I should learn about this new computer thing. I think it might catch on.

laserjock

Quote from: gabrielle on May 25, 2015, 09:20:12 PM
I guess I am saying I have always believed that you say what you believe and believe what you say. When you were't sure...I recall you used to tell the audience to take it with a grain or ten of salt.  We...the listener...always knew where to draw the line between entertainment and fact.  I will be among the first in line to make sure you don't lose money.  I wonder Art....do you know how special you are and how much you have given to us all?

Indeed, Art's audience, different from, say, Alex Nutcase Jone's audience, knows how to differentiate and divine reality and likelihood.  It's the possibilities that we look for, and not treating things as gospel, but as "possible".  Art offers just the right amount of skepticism when it makes sense to do so, he's no pushover, right Art?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Bell on May 25, 2015, 09:04:59 PM

Since we are taking a pretty big gamble by putting on a LIVE free show the one thing I am not willing to do is lose money, I hope enough people find it in their hearts to cough up five bucks a Month for the inside stuff, downloads, wormhole and anything else we can think of. This will be a interesting experiment.

You're going to do just fine financially. Don't sweat that for a moment.

And redacted, as per the terms of your contract with Vandeven Enterprises, you will be required to mention BellGab.com on Art's show an average of once every three minutes. Please don't let your corporate overlords down. And congrats. It's like hanging out with Elvis.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 26, 2015, 12:17:25 AM
And congrats. It's like hanging out with Elvis.

Save me a peanut butter, banana & bacon sandwich (Redacted).

ks3484

Art Bell (MITD)  Revenues

Total Current Members:                    Facebook:  20,056                         BellGab: 2,622             PWLAB: 4122      TTL:  26,800

50%                                                                        10,028                                        1311                           2061                13,400     

Each Mem. $5.00 monthly Fees:                          $100,280                                  $13,110                    $20,610          $113,390

50%                                                                        $50,140                                   $6,555                      $10,305            $67,000

All Mem. $5.00x12
Annual Fees:                                                           $1,203,360                              $157,320                  $247,320        $1,608,000

50%                                                                        $601,680                                   $78,660                    $123,660           $804,000

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on May 26, 2015, 12:17:25 AM
You're going to do just fine financially. Don't sweat that for a moment.

And redacted, as per the terms of your contract with Vandeven Enterprises, you will be required to mention BellGab.com on Art's show an average of once every three minutes. Please don't let your corporate overlords down. And congrats. It's like hanging out with Elvis.

Quote from: jazmunda on May 26, 2015, 12:19:49 AM
Save me a peanut butter, banana & bacon sandwich (Redacted).

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 26, 2015, 12:43:47 AM

I'm looking forward to the contact high on The GabCast.

zeebo

Great, now that Redacted's star is rising, she'll probably insist on a pre-nup.  Whatever, I just won't list my secret acorn stashes.

coaster

Quote from: jerry on May 25, 2015, 08:18:50 PM
Future Theatre... live on Dark Matter Radio right now...

Quote from: nbirnes on May 25, 2015, 08:18:54 PM
I'm live now. Come and listen!! Dark Matter Digital Network.
thank you. cheers.

ks3484

Bio:

When last interviewed by Art Bell -  Timothy discussed ET and UFO encounters, missing time and much more.
Timothy Good is regarded as one of the world’s leading civilian authorities on alien phenomena, known for his integrity and determination as a highly skilled researcher. He has lectured at the Royal Canadian Military Institute, Royal Naval Air Station Portland, the House of Lords All-Party UFO Study Group, the Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences, and the Oxford and Cambridge Union Societies. In 1998 he was invited to discuss the subject at the Pentagon’s Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office, and at the headquarters of the French Air Force in 2002. He has also acted as consultant for several U.S. Congressional investigations. He is the author of a dozen books on the subject, including Above Top Secret, Alien Contact, Alien Base, Unearthly Disclosure, and Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence. Timothy lives in London.

ks3484

Art Bell Audio Book - "The Art of Talk"

https://youtu.be/UIP2-lvmZJY

jazmunda

Quote from: ks3484 on May 26, 2015, 01:27:48 AM
The Art of Talk                                       

This could be considered piracy. I'm assuming Art still makes money from sales of this book. Who will buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

WOTR

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 25, 2015, 06:33:28 PM

So will we have to create a compendium of awesomeness for (Redacted), or a thread for rumors leading up to the big show while discussing what will be discussed...
There will have to be a thread for "other MITD hosts."  Knowing that we are only "vaguely lovable", I suppose that we should probably at least dull our claws with a file prior to posting?  J/K,I'm sure it will be great.  The thread may read like the Knapp thread (almost all praise...)

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 25, 2015, 10:52:46 PM

I like your voice too.
And this was supposed to be a backflip... ;)

Zenman

Congrats, Red! The clip isn't meant to be commentary by any means on how I think you'll do as co-host. Nor was wotr1's gif I don't think. We just got caught up in the excitement and the flip thing that Roswells started.

I think you'll do great! Should be big time fun!

Nick el Ass

Throw in a oil change, and a free anal probing... and I'm there. I can cover dinner.

Paradox

Very proud of (Redacted).  Can't wait to hear her on with Art. 

Quote from: jazmunda on May 26, 2015, 01:40:35 AM
This could be considered piracy. I'm assuming Art still makes money from sales of this book. Who will buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

You can get the book for essentially nothing. I think arts profit from that would be essentially zip. It's only a few cents used on Amazon.

pate

I'm all drunk and wondering why Art couldn't broadcast "long" as in long past his ShortWave timeslot...

A bit late to the party, forgive...

serenity

Quote from: Paradox on May 26, 2015, 03:12:14 AM
Very proud of (Redacted).  Can't wait to hear her on with Art.

Sorry, couldn't help it, I mean when you find a good meme.......
never mind Reported!

Hey Red, make sure we get a date well in advance, I don't want to miss it while I'm doing something stupid!