When you haven't listened for a while and you've forgotten how terrible he is
3 (17.6%)
Off and on
3 (17.6%)
Never
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Just curious.

I sometimes lapse when I really want to hear the guest but usually get fed up and turn it off at some point.

Max

I listen when the guest is decent, but sometimes just for BG noise.

danDNA

i listen to 3 shows a day whilst i carpenter, because i dont like to listen to my work mates, their radio stations, or my tools.

EvB

Quote from: Max on February 18, 2009, 05:42:50 AM

Ditto

Quote from: Max on February 18, 2009, 05:42:50 AM

This.

I won't claim to never listen to Noory, but it's generally a disappointing experience unless the guest is really good and he keeps the lines closed. I hate his cronies, and I fucking really hate people constantly asking to sing or play an instrument on a talk show.

Okfalls

I have a Roku Wireless running ATAW Bryne TX 24/7 next to my bed. All I have to do to fall asleep is plug in the earphone and hear Georges voice on C2C and I wake up the next day refreshed. Goooo George....

EvB

Quote from: Okfalls on February 19, 2009, 06:01:36 PM
I have a Roku Wireless running ATAW Bryne TX 24/7 next to my bed. All I have to do to fall asleep is plug in the earphone and hear Georges voice on C2C and I wake up the next day refreshed. Goooo George....

I absolutely agree.  George is a GREAT sleep inducer.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

i guess it could be said that i sometimes just simply forget how absolutely horrid noory is as a talk show host.  orrrr... maybe i just need some background noise, and what better than something inconsequential and uninteresting?

slipstream

I don't listen anymore to Nooron.  For a while I would listen to the first hour, but lately I can't even manage that.  I only listen if he has a guest I like.  Like many of you I used to use him to induce sleep.  Unfortunately, I found some of the stuff he said so annoying it kept me up at night.

Gojira2006

:P   When I listen to him, I use streamlink so I can skip over the stupid parts - Oh, my God - that doesn't leave much, does it . . . ?   ;:)

wasitanangel

i listen when i come home from work.  he is nice to the callers that i notice.  but he does not understand much about flying saucers.

11angeleyes11

I listen when I am in need of a good man.  Just the thought of him on the radio has a very deflating affect.  Then, if there is not one around, I am able to cope. 

Centurion73

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on February 27, 2009, 10:06:36 PM
I listen when I am in need of a good man.  Just the thought of him on the radio has a very deflating affect.  Then, if there is not one around, I am able to cope.

Ha, ha, ha, that is a new classic, nice  ;D

Boomer

Dittos on the Poll for Guests. Art could make a show out of anything just about every night. Snoory is lost everywhere he goes and no matter what he does. What's boring beyond bore is his Open Lines, he attracts all these mentally challenged callers and let's them ramble on and on with nothing of any substance, when he does get an interesting caller he blows them off. The only thing funny about his Open Lines are those losers calling in from the Nightfartzone, these guys are brainless, if they have one I'll bet the spell checker on that forum goes NUTS when someone logs on there!