• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 22, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
I can't wait to see his next appearance on Tucker's show - is every politician in Cali-Phony-a of Nazi extraction??

This guy's like the evil Logan 5 before Carosel.

He's the male Ocasio-Cortez. If they had a son together, he'd grow up to be the president of "Idiocracy".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 23, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
He's the male Ocasio-Cortez. If they had a son together, he'd grow up to be the president of "Idiocracy".

He’s perfect!  :)

If you were casting for a privilaged dumb jock type, that is.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2018, 07:40:40 PM
He’s perfect!  :)

If you were casting for a privilaged dumb jock type, that is.

Look on the bright side. He and Ocasio-Cortez prove that even the intellectually challenged can win political contests (add to the list).

Taaroa

Quote from: pyewacket on November 23, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
Apparently, they have a club for badly dressed men in power positions.

The outfits look like something from Star Trek.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on November 23, 2018, 09:11:10 PM
The outfits look like something from Star Trek.

Ha! I was trying to figure where the heck I've seen that type of pattern before! Yes, some buses. Apparently so that various stains will not be noticed by customers. Maybe that is the reason Kerry et all were using this pattern. Drool, some errant canapes dropping, some champagne spilt, or various other types of stains will not be noticed?

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on November 23, 2018, 09:16:50 PM
Maybe that is the reason Kerry et all were using this pattern... various other types of stains will not be noticed?
Probably hiding the P.Pizza stains.  ;)

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 24, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

we took the land away from the Indians.. so we're not a legitimate state?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
we took the land away from the Indians.. so we're not a legitimate state?

It's "Native Americans" since you're talking about feathers rather than dots. Post is reported for bigotry!

Tootsie

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 24, 2018, 05:54:23 PM
It's "Native Americans" since you're talking about feathers rather than dots. Post is reported for bigotry!

LOL  ok  you're right  :)

Lunger

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 24, 2018, 10:01:01 PM
Executions of Kiev Jews by German army mobile killing units, 1942
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/executions-kiev-jews-german-army-mobile-killing-units-1942/

The guy with the gun is a Russian.  You can tell by the uniform.

Probably not even shooting Jews.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 25, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
Will they ever listen?

Nope, but play it again anyway Weiner,. Play "As Time Goes By."

Dr. MD MD

I just heard that Russia attacked Ukraine. Sup with that?! ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2018, 03:02:49 PM
I just heard that Russia attacked Ukraine. Sup with that?! ???

I read that the Ukrainian Navy, which consists of one frigate, some boats, and a few toy ducks, set up some kind of effort in the middle of civilian waterways, and were then dealt with.

Living nowhere near there and not speaking any of those languages either, I'd usually say something like "your guess is as good as mine," but given your demonstrated, appalling lack of rudimentary study skills, I'm not prepared to make such a broadly sweeping statement.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
I read that the Ukrainian Navy, which consists of one frigate, some boats, and a few toy ducks, set up some kind of effort in the middle of civilian waterways, and were then dealt with.

Living nowhere near there and not speaking any of those languages either, I'd usually say something like "your guess is as good as mine," but given your demonstrated, appalling lack of rudimentary study skills, I'm not prepared to make such a broadly sweeping statement.

I’m one of those guys that didn’t need to study and still got an A.  :P

Metron2267

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-fires-at-ukraine-ships-in-black-sea-11563775

A 2003 treaty designates the Kerch Strait and Sea of Azov as shared territorial waters but Russia has been asserting greater control over the area since 2015.

In September, the Ukrainian navy accused Russian border guards of "acts of provocation" against its ships taking the same route.

Ukraine has increased the number of navy ships and border guard patrols in the Sea of Azov, which is reached via the Kerch Strait between Crimea and Russia.

Pay NO attention to the man behind the curtains...