• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 01, 2019, 09:23:11 PM
The Orwellian society has arrived to welcoming arms.
Even simple folktales etc say things like "you have to invite the vampire in" and other such things. The most dangerous enemy is the enemy within; worse when within you.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2019, 09:26:27 PM
Even simple folktales etc say things like "you have to invite the vampire in" and other such things. The most dangerous enemy is the enemy within; worse when within you.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2019, 09:26:27 PM

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Gunner65

2018 was a very revealing year for the communists in our midst!

WeinerInHand

Hahaha - Vara just implied that McCain and Bush are in hell! 😀

Gunner65

Coldwell.....the baking soda guy.  I hope Vara will find he is full of shit too!

Gunner65

I love how Vara exposed that "John Titor" guy - "Titors" first defense was to accuse his detractors of forging documents- Just like Dietrich did to me!

Gunner65

Vara really surprised me this year.  I never heard of or listened to him before I found Bellgab.  I was really skeptical of him but he does his research on these frauds and has a real talent for confronting them.

WeinerInHand

Yeah, he's not bad. I'll take him over Schrader or Wade anyday.

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 01, 2019, 10:19:29 PM
Then came the stripper!  LOL!
Not listening but monitoring threads while watching game but THAT sounds like some Robert Bloch pulp-novel or "True Detective" magazine cover!

WeinerInHand

Ehhh, NASA WAS kinda built by Nazi...
#OperationPaperclip

Gunner65

"I have had enough of your steaming asses" - Michael Vara

WeinerInHand

"Let's just say I'm borderline genius." - some retard

Gunner65

That was an entertaining 2.5 hours.  Listening to Dietrich is so punishing...compared to this.

WeinerInHand

Yep, I don't know how you can do it. DD reads one boring article after another, and then tries to use them to support whatever Mad Hatter bullshit he's going on about!

Gunner65

He used to do two hour shows with minimal reading.  But after his removal from two "radio stations" he went to 4-6 hours!   His normal "material" is rarely mentioned in the sea of BS now.  He was exposed as a fraud and now reads others materiel for hours!  Occasionally attacking his detractors. 

WeinerInHand

The producer says that we will find a frozen alien on the moon in 2019.

WeinerInHand

Vara is slowing down so I am jumping over to Wade.