• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Juan

I was fascinated to learn that PBS is both a drummer and a flute player.  I'm not sure what that says.

Quote from: Σ> on July 03, 2017, 04:33:45 PM
i was a bit disappointed no pizzas arrived at my door during the show.

I think you have to repeatedly post your home address on the forum and in videos.  A little e-begging wouldn't hurt either

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2017, 07:16:13 PM
I think you have to repeatedly post your home address on the forum and in videos.  A little e-begging wouldn't hurt either

LOL,
..like posting pictures of babies wrapped in old news paper ..instead of in organic cotton hand-woven diapers 

CozyRozie

LOLOL,
Wonder if MV's stalker starrmountain will move to his town now to check all the venues where he might be plying with his band... LOL :P 8)
..good luck MV, make sure you carry condoms on you...lol 

Hog

Not sure how a nuclear engineer had never heard of the two criticality accidents involving the "Demon Core".  They were "tickling the dragons tail" using a 14lb sphere of subcritial Plutonium, not Uranium.
The 1st accident was in 1945, the 2nd involving the same chunk of Pu was in 1946.
In each incident the "tickler" lost his life.  Harry Daglian died 25 days later of Acute Radiation Syndrome after taking a dose  of 200rad IIRC.
The Canadian  Lou Sloghtin died 9 days after taking his 1000rad dose of ionizing radiation in 1946.
Many of the people involved in the 1946 experiment died years later
The 1946 criticality accident is dramatized in the movie "Fatman and LittleBoy" as it involved reflecting spheres and Slooughtins screwdriver slipped, while the 1945 incident involved tungsten reflectors.

peace
Hog

CozyRozie

Quote from: Σ> on July 02, 2017, 11:48:49 PM
The latest episode of The GabCast is posted here.

Great to have this option to listen again to GabCasts.

CozyRozie

instead of listening to replays of Art or live shows with George Noory.. GabCast might be better choice

CozyRozie

I hope MV can do a show on ANTIFA like about this scumbag Eric Clanton that I posted in ANTIFA Thread info on him,
but today there is a lunatic there,
is or, mikuthing01 or, JesusJuice or both,..shitting up the Forum again with their filth.. 8)

CozyRozie

Quote from: lucifer bell on July 04, 2017, 11:38:12 PM

and what's your point of shitting up this Forum ??
desperate ?
rejected ?
lonely ?
or just plain old stupid ?????

CozyRozie

you are such a cockroach, not only because you are Mexican douche bag, but because you just are ..a cockroach in life in general

CozyRozie

JesusJuice why did you posted this about MV and Yorkshire Pud ??

YOU WERE JUST BEGGING FEW DAYS AGO MV TO UN-BAN YOU YOU MEXICAN DOUCHEBAG

CozyRozie

Let MV deal with you and your filth and ALL your accounts, like JesusJuice & lucifer bell, and what else you have,..looks like this is your account as well,

AlternativeSide
Date Registered: May 14, 2017, 06:23:18 AM

And in this video is how stupid ugly faced JesusJuice looks and squalls like a baby pig ..LOL ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6-FxPnrns&feature=youtu.be

Hog

What about all your accounts, Sir?  Mr. Pot calling Mr. Kettle black.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 12:09:29 AM
JesusJuice why did you posted this about MV and Yorkshire Pud ??

YOU WERE JUST BEGGING FEW DAYS AGO MV TO UN-BAN YOU YOU MEXICAN DOUCHEBAG

JesusJuice was never banned.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 05, 2017, 01:01:54 AM
What about all your accounts, Sir?  Mr. Pot calling Mr. Kettle black.

peace
Hog

OK,I answer that,..I never hid them, I can not hide with my Mongolian English, Yes I made them to get back to the pile..but I never used them interchangeably to deceive you guys.
And now I was going to use my old theONE~EMPEROR account ( tho I wish ~EMPEROR part was removed, just theONE ) but for some strange reason I can not log in to it,
it gives me message when I'm entering password that ??something like this: "this account doesn't exist" in red letters- so I used CozyRosy and changed name to th'ONE to look similar to theONE
(since i could not use theONE name) and I used different avatar,..that's all -there is no big conspiracy on my part.
I'm open book.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Σ> on July 05, 2017, 01:20:09 AM
JesusJuice was never banned.

well,hmmm... he was begging to be unbanned by MV in that screen shot from /X/ right on the top of the page,
so I don't know maybe he was tripping on crack or some other weird drugs as you can watch him in that Hoagland video

"I m the jesusjuice. Ask mv to unban me"

***!!!***

That Hoagland video is a treasure for sure ,LOL :)

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2017, 08:12:53 PM
O Jesus Lord. Bell has a baby--an actual tiny new human--and you degenerate reprobates are going on about Falkie and crank-calling pizzas.

FOR TEN MINUTES.

Actual, verbatim quote from a first-time listener here at this location: "so, these are just some pathetic dorks, talking about some other dork?"

FOR TEN MINUTES. Revolting.
Who cares about his baby. (I say this as a dad who doesn't expect strangers to care about my own issue.)

So he bred for a 10th time. Congratulations. In the end it's a family matter.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2017, 05:33:06 AM
Who cares about his baby. (I say this as a dad who doesn't expect strangers to care about my own issue.)

So he bred for a 10th time. Congratulations. In the end it's a family matter.

Besides, very good chances are that this is a stalker's baby. So.... 

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 09:52:03 PM
Besides, very good chances are that this is a stalker's baby. So....

Tallyho! Fuckface.

CozyRozie

There were two voices in the past that were very bad for broadcasting, first was SredniVashtar and second was Jazmunda.
Both had very weak voices, very delicate voices, quite irritating actually especially in longer listening environment.
Jazmunda was good people but not for radio.
Shred, terrible feminine voice, good with written words, but very often acting like a typical unwashed sludge,lucking bit of class.
I was actually shocked when I heard his voice for the first time, in 'print' in his posts he gave me an impression as a solid male but his voice was so disappointing.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 11:11:20 PM
There were two voices in the past that were very bad for broadcasting, first was SredniVashtar and second was Jazmunda.
Both had very weak voices, very delicate voices, quite irritating actually especially in longer listening environment.
Jazmunda was good people but not for radio.
Shred, terrible feminine voice, good with written words, but very often acting like a typical unwashed sludge,lucking bit of class.
I was actually shocked when I heard his voice for the first time, in 'print' in his posts he gave me an impression as a solid male but his voice was so disappointing.

Incisive! Fuckface.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 12:27:40 AM
Let MV deal with you and your filth and ALL your accounts, like JesusJuice & lucifer bell, and what else you have,..looks like this is your account as well,

AlternativeSide
Date Registered: May 14, 2017, 06:23:18 AM

And in this video is how stupid ugly faced JesusJuice looks and squalls like a baby pig ..LOL ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6-FxPnrns&feature=youtu.be

You're a regular Charlie 4Chan! Fuckface.

Jackstar

I'm now going to listen to the hour and 55 minutes of the show that I skipped over before, and you people are going to be sorry.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2017, 11:13:13 AM
I'm now going to listen to the hour and 55 minutes of the show that I skipped over before, and you people are going to be sorry.

if you are hoping that your name was mentioned, don't bother.. only I was mentioned in this edition, you already had your 15 minutes  8)